I did the most fun thing ever today :D

teddybearyoyo

I was sat in the apartment bored stupid this afternoon so I decided I would go through my wardrobe and start dumping all my peplum dresses (they were my favourite 'hide my fat' outfits)! I then decided to go the whole hog and try on everything to see what else needs dumping!!
The AMOUNT of clothes I dumped was actually unreal!!!!! A pair of Levis shorts that I struggled to get into 3 months ago, were actually hanging off me today! :D
And all the new 'skinny' clothes that I've been purchasing and putting away are starting to fit! EEEEKKKKKKKKKK

I now propose that everyone do this when they're feeling crap or bored! Get out your old clothes, stick em on and marvel at how far you've come !

I'm in the best mood ever :D xxx

Attachments

• Week 6 (1).jpg
    Week 6 (1).jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:
I was sat in the apartment bored stupid this afternoon so I decided I would go through my wardrobe and start dumping all my peplum dresses (they were my favourite 'hide my fat' outfits)! I then decided to go the whole hog and try on everything to see what else needs dumping!!
The AMOUNT of clothes I dumped was actually unreal!!!!! A pair of Levis shorts that I struggled to get into 3 months ago, were actually hanging off me today! :D
And all the new 'skinny' clothes that I've been purchasing and putting away are starting to fit! EEEEKKKKKKKKKK

I now propose that everyone do this when they're feeling crap or bored! Get out your old clothes, stick em on and marvel at how far you've come !

I'm in the best mood ever :D xxx

View attachment 110159

ohhhhhhh that is so exciting and you look fab in the pic xx

ohhhhhhh that is so exciting and you look fab in the pic xx

The only reason I am so excited is because I genuinely couldnt see the progress!! I knew the weight was coming off but I was thinking it was only noticeable on my legs but when I tried the clothes on, it was the first time I genuinely knew I'd lost the weight!
xxx

but it is brilliant that you can see it now.....will keep you going :) xx

I got a bag of clothes from a friend of mine and i tried them on last week and could do up the button on the jeans but not the zip....going to wait 2 weeks and try them on again, don't want to depress myself if they don't fit at the moment hehe

Ah wow, that's great! I know that feeling well from when I've lost weight in the past, it's the best feeling. That's such a good motivator! You look really skinny in the pic! Well done :)

Ah wow, that's great! I know that feeling well from when I've lost weight in the past, it's the best feeling. That's such a good motivator! You look really skinny in the pic! Well done :)

Not skinny yet !!!! If I could just get rid of them boobs Id feel so much better :( I wanna wear vest tops and not feel slutty !!!!! xxx

Hehe and 9 out of 10 posts from others talk about disappearing boobs. I'm with you tho, I'd like half mine gone too xx

Thats awesome, how small do you look in that piccy!xx

Thats awesome, how small do you look in that piccy!xx

Haaa I think the illusion is just because the shorts were SO big before!!!!!!
Have you done the whole 'trying on your old clothes' routine yet :D? I'm almost 2 stone down and thought I'd give it a wee try, honestly did not expect that big a difference!!! Its so much fun haha xxx

No i havnt done it yet, the heaviest ive been this year is 12.8 and the lowest 12.1, so none of my clothes are too big at the mo! I will do when i get down to 11.6 i reckon :) xxx

Aww you look AMAZING doll haha i've been doing the exact same, i'm actually mortified looking at some of the clothes..they are so big. I actually liked alot of them though :/ you look similiar to what i look like now in that pic...i really should post pics but i want to wait until i'm 100% happy. well done hun xx

Congrats. I threw out all my old stuff before starting my new diet, so hoping to be able to bin a few more in a few weeks and get some nice new slimmer items that flatter my slightly shorter frame.

Congrats. I threw out all my old stuff before starting my new diet, so hoping to be able to bin a few more in a few weeks and get some nice new slimmer items that flatter my slightly shorter frame.

I got paid on Friday! I am terrible, I spent an absolute fortune on all new s/m vest tops, size 12 jeans, and size 10 fancy adidas training hoodys and tops hahahaha!
I went absolutely mental! And although all the new stuff fits I still have more wieght to lose ahhhhhhhh ! I want my loser half to be a 10 too xxx

But that's good that you have one treated yourself with something for your journey and the reward wasn't food. That's a mind set we are given as children that treats equal food so as adults we use food for pretty much everything. And, it means you get to go and buy more nice clothes when you reach your final goal. Win win IMO.

I tried this last night! I have officially lost a stone (in 3 weeks - g'wan Lipotrim!), and it's made such a difference. I tried on the size dress that I wore to my cousin's wedding in July - the day of the weddding, I was lying on the bed sucking in my stomach for all I was worth, while my Mom huffed and puffed trying to tug the zipper up lol - and last night the zip slid up so easily, I couldn't believe it! And a couple of dresses that fitted me last year before I piled on loads of weight and outgrew them, fit me again now.

It was just the best feeling, and such an incentive to carry on :)

I got into a pair of jeans that were cutting into me 2 weeks ago. They aren't tight on he thighs now either and hopefully when I loose a bit more I'll loose the last of the overhang from my waist band. I'm sticking with one pair of jeans for now and when I get lower I'll dig the rest out and (hopefully) be able to dance round he house in glee that they all fit nicely again instead of looking like I've rammed into them. I'm also looking forward to being able to wear them without the unavoidable camel toe it seem to have developed. It's weird where you put weight on these days....

Back