Lipotrim price increase!

Honeymoon

Went to get weighed in yesterday and was told that women's Lipotrim is going up to £45 from January:-(
Apparently they haven't increased it since 2008 so that's why.

So frustrating! I struggle to pay some weeks as it is.
May have to stock up next month

Really?! I thought £36 was bad enough :sigh:
Makes you wonder if they actually care about peoples weight loss success or just want to make money

I mean...I've read all these complaints about how expensive £36 a week is (not disputing that, that's still pretty expensive...)

But in Ireland, it is SIXTY FIVE EURO a week (the current currency exchange rate is £36 = €43. Yet it somehow costs €65?!)

I did Lipotrim for a few weeks in 2007, and it was the same price then, too.

It's bankrupting me lol, no way would I spend that much in a week on real food! The difference in price pisses me off a lot.

Me too. It's not sustainable.

The only good thing is that I guess it's a good incentive to keep the weight off and maintain ;-)

I rang round a couple of chemists near where I live and where I work, most of them charge £36 but I found a chemist that only charges £30. They said themselves they hadn't put the price up. If it goes up above £36 then it is rather a lot to pay out every week. Definitely not sustainable for any decent period of time. I myself wouldn't use LT if the price goes up.

I didn't realise that it was priced differently in different places. I thought Lipotrim set the prices for everyone. The chemist certainly made it sound like the increase had come from Lipotrim and not herself.

I'm gonna ring around to see if anyone in my area charges less

Here in the Midlands we are paying (for males) £48 a week! I am shocked at the fact some places are charging around £36! lol just shows what kind of profits they are making, but to be honest after i'm done with this it definately is an incentive to never put back on the weight, a burger isn't worth £300!!!

Here in the Midlands we are paying (for males) £48 a week! I am shocked at the fact some places are charging around £36! lol just shows what kind of profits they are making, but to be honest after i'm done with this it definately is an incentive to never put back on the weight, a burger isn't worth £300!!!

***** that's awful !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mines is £32 a week and I normally buy 3 breath packs and theyre £2 a packet so mines normally works out at £38 pound a week with them xxx

I'm in tamworth in the midlands and pay £36, through the co-op pharmacy. They'd not heard anything about price increase but she was going to ask when she places her next order.

I'm in the midlands and it costs £50 for the OHs shakes and £40 for mine

Oh MY! Tamworth is not far from Birmingham I think I might just have to make the travel to save £10! lol with petrol i'm guessing it would work out the same but wow, they are certainly making a profit here!

In Ireland women's lipotrim is 64 euro a week.!!! Now that's expensive

maintenance products are increasing too as i had a letter come through from them, up by £3.00 per unit so from £11 to £13 from January

just thought youd like to know

h x

oh no my weigh in day today and my chemist said they had received a letter saying that Lipotrim want to charge £45 in January.....the 2 chemist said there having a chat with lipotrim tomorrow to see if there's any room for movement as even they think the increase is very unfair .

Back