Well I did it!

teddybearyoyo

I got below the 11 stone mark! Had my weigh-in this morning at 10stone 13 :) ha ha!
My target of 10 stone 8 probably will not be hit by next Wednesday (the day I begin my refeed ekkkkkkkkkk) but we shall see what happens during my 2 week refeed or what could possibly happen when I begin SW a week later!

On such a buzz though that I'm under the 11's (only slightly) but man cant believe I'm finishing up on TFR so soon!!!!!! ekkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

How has everyone else been? It's gone so quiet round here the past few weeks xxx

U will do it no bother!!!!!!!!
And even still, 8 pounds is hardly anything compared to what youve lost so far !!! So it'll be easily achieved even through healthy living when this finishes :D!
Gosh were pretty much refeeding at the same time, I'm gonna start on the 7th and do it until the 21st!! Are you doing 1 week or 2 week refeed??? xxx

Well done! Your losses have been amazing, hope your refeed goes well :)

Huge congrats teddybearyoyo :) you really have done a fantastic job and should be so proud of yourself! I hope all goes well with your refeed, have you any plans on how your going to do it for the two weeks? I will be starting refeed on the 5th Dec and will be finished on the 19th Dec (doing two weeks refeed also). Im really hoping I make my christmas goal, I want to lose another stone exactly before the 20th Dec. Wish me luck :p x

Thanks a million u guys :D Pure delighted! Sag isn't it mad how good my losses have been, I have been very lucky thank God!!!!!!!
Crazii, I have decided to follow the refeed exactly days 1-7 and then after day 7 just continue another week of the days 5-7 ! What about u ? Are u excited???? xxx

Ermm Im kind of a mix of emotions with the refeed. When I think about it, it's actually quite funny because I dont want to eat normal food again :confused: Sure I would love some flavours instead of the usually flapjacks, chicken soup and choco shake and it would be great to finally go out for a meal with the OH again and other social events but apart from that I have no interest in eating normal again which is seriously weird lol.

I have decided to do each refeed day twice e.g. day 1 x2 then day 2 x2. I just want to make sure my stomach can handle the food cause it has been quite a long time since I ate normally (Although I wouldnt class how I used to eat normal lol :p). What maintenance pack will you be having for your refeed?? My pharamacy had only a limited selection so I had no choice in the matter Im stuck with orange creme drink and vegetable soup.

Last edited:
HOW u ate them flapjacks I will never feckin know!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Well I was SO confused about what products to use for the refeed as I WAS CONVINCED it was the maintenance sachets aswell! But then people were telling me that I can just continue to use my normal weekly sachets for the refeed (my dad said that's how he did his refeed too). And someone kindly posted me a youtube video that explains the refeed from a LT rep and he said 'The whole point of refeed is to get you to transcend from the sachets of your weekly TFR to normal foods' so then I was like, 'oh ill just stay on these sachets so', so I've just told my pharmacy to order me my normal weekly sachets for my refeed.
What did your pharmacist say? Is it better to do maintenance sachets? I hate my life when I get so confused by this refeed malarky haha!!!!!!!!!

It's funny but I'm quite looking forward to refeeding... although I'm quite content staying on this forever you know! Haaaa what is that even about like?!?! xxx

HOW u ate them flapjacks I will never feckin know!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Well I was SO confused about what products to use for the refeed as I WAS CONVINCED it was the maintenance sachets aswell! But then people were telling me that I can just continue to use my normal weekly sachets for the refeed (my dad said that's how he did his refeed too). And someone kindly posted me a youtube video that explains the refeed from a LT rep and he said 'The whole point of refeed is to get you to transcend from the sachets of your weekly TFR to normal foods' so then I was like, 'oh ill just stay on these sachets so', so I've just told my pharmacy to order me my normal weekly sachets for my refeed.
What did your pharmacist say? Is it better to do maintenance sachets? I hate my life when I get so confused by this refeed malarky haha!!!!!!!!!

It's funny but I'm quite looking forward to refeeding... although I'm quite content staying on this forever you know! Haaaa what is that even about like?!?! xxx

Lol, I love the peanut flapjacks.. have one everyday for my lunch :p Oh I know Im confused too. My pharmacist said that while refeeding you use the maintenance shakes because you can use them with regular food and that the TFR shakes are just for the TFR phase which are not ment to be used with any other foods :confused: Maybe this is a question for LT?? haha xx

LIFE !!

Well I was reading the refeed forum and the pinned post all about refeed says you can use a normal sachet or a maintenance formula sachet? So I think you can use either ?? eeeeeeeeeee xxx

I used your normal shakes to re-feed, but you can use either, personally I think the maintenance formulas are disgusting! but its up to you

I used your normal shakes to re-feed, but you can use either, personally I think the maintenance formulas are disgusting! but its up to you

Thanks Sam !! I am just at a loss as to what is the right way to follow this refeed as my pharmacist just up and quit lastweek and no-one in the pharmacy is trained on lipotrim to help me!!!!!!! lol
But my dad said he just used the normal shakes when he did re-feed and everyone seems to be saying you can use either normal shakes or maintenance so I feel a bit more reassured !
Excited/nervous :) xxxxxxxx

Well done Teddy! I dont come by the Lipotrim threads much now as im doing the Atkins diet. But saw this and just wanted to say yay! :) xx

Thank you!!!!!!! How are you finding atkins?
Im starting SW the day after boxing day :D Im gonna refeed from tomorrow til the 21st, eat normally 21st til 27th and then its the ould Slimming World! Ive already registered for the online membership and feel pretty clued up and excited about it :D xxx

I am excited Natty !!!!!!!!! Honestly really excited :)
I stopped off in LIDL after my shift today and got my essentials for tomorrow and Sunday ! The extras come in from Monday/Tuesday onwards so ill return on Monday for the rest but yeah I am really exicted :) Not to eat as such but to be finally over and now moving onto the next phase :) Maintaining this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol xxx

Back