Goodluck to any newbies !!

teddybearyoyo

Hi everyone :)

Just thought I'd post a wee update with how I'm getting on since finishing TFR but starting refeed! And while I'm here say hi to any newbies/potential newbies and encourage yous to DO IT & STICK WITH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've now finished my first week of refeed :) although I'm going to do a second week of refeed having done TFR for 13 weeks and having lost nearly 4 stone!! I think it's better to be slow and safe than sorry when it comes to this whole re-introducing food into my life!!
Well since I started refeed last Saturday I have actually lost 3.5 pounds which I am absolutely delighted with as in all my nightmares I imagined I'd pile on about a stone!!

When starting TFR replacement I was a size 14 on top and size 16 on bottom! Since about week 6-8 of TFR I've been wearing size 10 tops and size 12 jeans but today I purchased my first pair of skinny size 10 jeans and they fit amazing :D
I also had my boobs measured and they've gone from a 38HH to a 30FF haha so they are still big but they're actually tiny in comparisons to what they were and I don't feel in any way slutty now in vest tops or t-shirts!
I don't know if this is the same for everyone but my boobs haven't sagged, and I don't have any excess skin anywhere, although I did exercise throughout the whole TFR experience! People on forums told me not to but the gym instructor and my pharmacist encouraged me to and I felt it helped pass the time aswell etc. So I don't know if anyone is ummm-ing and ahhh-ing about exercise but I say go for it :cool: !

There's not much else to mention on here without talking about my new eating habits so I just want to say GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! Honestly hope you's all get the results yous want!! I never ever in a million years doubted myself throughout this and I don't doubt any of ye. Just stick to the programme 100%, do not deviate in anyway with wee notions of 'Oh I'll just have this flavored water' or whatever other crap people tell you that it's OK to have. IT'S NOT! Dont mess with the programme, stick to it 100% and you'll reap the rewards!!

I'll still be popping on here to see how everyone is doing and offer any advice if I'm any good! Sorry for the big spiel but I don't want anyone to lose faith!!!!

GOOD LUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just thought I would let you all know that since I quit TFR like 4 weeks ago ? And stopped my refeed 2 weeks ago... I have gained in total (including over Christmas and New Years celebrations) 2 pounds hahaha! I am elated and life is still great! The daily jogs are are a joy!

Onwards and upwards to SW for me now :)

Good luck to yous all xxx

Back