Hello from a Newbie

stevefish69

Morning all,

I've made the decision to join the Lipotrim programme ASAP and am visiting my local Pharmacy on Monday. I'm back up near the heaviest ive ever been and the weight gain is increasing weekly so i have to do this for my health. I'm currently 18st 1lb and am aiming to lose 4 stones and then change my lifestyle to keep it off once and for all.

I've previously tried Weightwatchers, Myfitness Pal, Slimfast and basic Calorie control but always lose weight and then stabilize at around 15st 7lb without losing anything more. A recent change in Job, a cruise and Christmas has pushed my weight back up at an alarming rate and i've had enough.

A good friend has had amazing results over the last 2 years with Lipotrim and has kept it off with the aid of the programme.

Wish me luck peeps - The help and support from Online forums has kept me off the fags for over 10 years so fingers crossed this place will help too

Steve :D

Hay good luck with your start I'm rejoining on Thursday I have a total of 6st to lose x

Welcome aboard Steve. You're stats are similar to mine (and target too).........the feeling is amazing so I wish you all the best on LT!

Be sure to pop back and keep us updated on how you're getting on.

Hi,

Good Luck! It's by far the best diet I've ever done. It's hard but so worth it. I started back in Aug and lost just under 4 stone by the beginning of Dec. As long as you don't deviate from the plan at all, you'll lose weight very quickly.

This forum is the perfect outlet while your doing Lipotrim too. Everyone is very friendly and always willing to offer support and advice.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks peeps,

My other half has decided to join me too and has similar amounts of weight to lose so that will be a massive help.

We've both had our consultation and have two weeks supply sitting ready to start on Jan 1st - I'm actually looking forward to it as I'm sick to death of food and drink after Christmas and a 2 week holiday just before.

I'll keep this page updated as and when - Have a great new year everyone :)

Hi I made my mind up last night to do lipotrim, I did it about 8 years ago and lost 5 stone, I went to the pharmacy today and bought my first weeks worth which I start tomorrow, I want to lose 2 stone in 6 week, is that possible? So wish me luck people , here goes..............

Hello I'm also a newbie to lipotrim I'm on day 2 today, yesterday didn't go too good for me I only managed to stomach half a shake all day! But this morning I discovered putting a couple of spoonfuls of coffee in with the chocolate shake and downing it made it much easier haha

I started on monday now on day three, first time I've done lipotrim and found it not as hard as i thought but i know it will get worse. only managed to shakes yesterday, i was wondering wether it mattered too much to miss one? I want to loose about 5st, only 21 and i seem to retain weight like nothing, i hate it :( so have to loose 6st, hoping to loose at least half before august as i am going on holiday :)

Back