Hi new to this site

Carolexxx

Hi I just been to the pharmacy and purchased my first week of lipotrim, I'm determined to lose a couple of stone, I'm fed up of not being able to bend down properly and getting heartburn, I did this journey once before about .8 years ago and lost 5 stone in about 16 weeks but over the years it's slowly crept back on, so hello to everyone on this site, and please wish me luck I'm gonna need it ,

Hi, i have just finished my first day on TMR and it hasn't been as bad as I expected. First weigh in next Thursday will be the telling time.

Good luck. I too am on my first week of Lipotrim, started yesterday. Have done Lighter Life and W8 before and had good weight loss but always put it back on and more. This time I'm going to make sure I do the re-feed and maintenance programmes. I too have been getting dreadful heartburn, my IBS is really bad, I have headaches all the time and my blood pressure is through the roof and I'm so tired. Time to do something. Starting at 13 stone and would like to get down to 10 stone but I have to go away on business for 2 days in February which will be difficult. Had dreadful headache all day yesterday but didn't feel hungry and feeling good today except for bad period pain which I never get - strange! Good luck for your first weigh in. Jackie

Back