Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Starting next week

  1. #1
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    3rd November, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    40
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Start Date: 3/11/2011

    Starting next week

    Hi all ,
    Have decided to give this another go without family distractions this time , lost weight and kept it off but need to lose more . Nephew getting married end of March , do hoping if I start someday next week I will be on it 10 weeks , what can I lose only lbs , I'm not even stopping for valentines it's only a day lol.. Here to my last weekend of food
    All the best lipotrimmers
    Tigger22

  2. #2
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    12th September, 2012
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 16th October2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tigger22 View Post
    Hi all , Have decided to give this another go without family distractions this time , lost weight and kept it off but need to lose more . Nephew getting married end of March , do hoping if I start someday next week I will be on it 10 weeks , what can I lose only lbs , I'm not even stopping for valentines it's only a day lol.. Here to my last weekend of food All the best lipotrimmers Tigger22
    Hi tigger,
    Long time no hear!...I'm back again too on my 3rd week now! I'm on it for 12 weeks this time! I want to get well below my goal so it gives me a bit of leeway
    Best of luck x
    Lipo trim!!
    Week 1 - 10lb
    Week 2- 5lb
    Week 3- 2lb
    Week 4- 3lb
    week 5- 5lb!!!!!
    week 6-3lb
    Week 7- 3lb
    week 8??????
    Refeed time!!!

  3. #3
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    3rd November, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    40
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Start Date: 3/11/2011
    Hi natelie
    How are you finding it this time round , I'm starting Wednesday or Thursday not sure yet , hubby us thinking of staring with me so it should be fun lol , how much have you lost so far this time

  4. #4
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    12th September, 2012
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 16th October2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tigger22 View Post
    Hi natelie How are you finding it this time round , I'm starting Wednesday or Thursday not sure yet , hubby us thinking of staring with me so it should be fun lol , how much have you lost so far this time
    That'll be good support for you, at least you won't be needing to make his dinner!.... Haha
    I'm finding it okay to be honest nearly onto my 4th week. Well I had a weeks worth at home already that I didn't use last time so I started without weighing...but went and got weighted for week 2 and as I bough a few weeks in bulk to avoid the price increase I didn't bother going to get weighed last week. I rather go this week and find out how I've done over 2 weeks hoping its a good loss xx
    Lipo trim!!
    Week 1 - 10lb
    Week 2- 5lb
    Week 3- 2lb
    Week 4- 3lb
    week 5- 5lb!!!!!
    week 6-3lb
    Week 7- 3lb
    week 8??????
    Refeed time!!!

  5. #5
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    3rd November, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    40
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Start Date: 3/11/2011
    I'm sure you will do great , pity I can't put kids on it to lol , has it increased much in price do you know

  6. #6
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    12th September, 2012
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 16th October2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tigger22 View Post
    I'm sure you will do great , pity I can't put kids on it to lol , has it increased much in price do you know
    That would be helpful hahaha....yes 45.00 shocking isn't it
    Lipo trim!!
    Week 1 - 10lb
    Week 2- 5lb
    Week 3- 2lb
    Week 4- 3lb
    week 5- 5lb!!!!!
    week 6-3lb
    Week 7- 3lb
    week 8??????
    Refeed time!!!

  7. #7
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    12th September, 2012
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 16th October2012
    I lost 7lb on my weigh in tonight! Happy with that! That is for the last 2 weeks though bit am pleased. Good luck for tomorrow tigger
    Lipo trim!!
    Week 1 - 10lb
    Week 2- 5lb
    Week 3- 2lb
    Week 4- 3lb
    week 5- 5lb!!!!!
    week 6-3lb
    Week 7- 3lb
    week 8??????
    Refeed time!!!

  8. #8
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    3rd November, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    40
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Start Date: 3/11/2011
    Well done natelie it all counts , went today for my weigh In and started today too , have a bad headache at the moment , 1 shake left to have , my chemist was very nice today , said my blood pressure was up so hopefully knocking off the weight will help with that... 1 1/2 litres of water down , chemist said 2 1/2 to 3 lures is plenty to drink , how much do you drink
    Tigger 22

  9. #9
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    12th September, 2012
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 16th October2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tigger22 View Post
    Well done natelie it all counts , went today for my weigh In and started today too , have a bad headache at the moment , 1 shake left to have , my chemist was very nice today , said my blood pressure was up so hopefully knocking off the weight will help with that... 1 1/2 litres of water down , chemist said 2 1/2 to 3 lures is plenty to drink , how much do you drink Tigger 22
    I think I have at least 3 of you count the shakes teas and coffee etc... I drink spraklinwater at home and I buy a 1.5litre bottle of mineral water for work! ( I hate tap water) haha...it will definitely help your blood pressure, I have pcos and my symptoms have improved already!
    Well week 4 for me tomo....1 step closer
    Best of luck for your first week, remember to full up on water and I find lots of crushed ice helps bulk out the shakes
    Lipo trim!!
    Week 1 - 10lb
    Week 2- 5lb
    Week 3- 2lb
    Week 4- 3lb
    week 5- 5lb!!!!!
    week 6-3lb
    Week 7- 3lb
    week 8??????
    Refeed time!!!

  10. #10
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    3rd November, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    40
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Start Date: 3/11/2011
    Thanks Hun
    I know when I did it before I was drinking 4 litres but I don't think I could face it , my friend had pcos and swore by this her symptoms disappeared within 6 weeks

  11. #11
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    12th September, 2012
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 16th October2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tigger22 View Post
    Thanks Hun I know when I did it before I was drinking 4 litres but I don't think I could face it , my friend had pcos and swore by this her symptoms disappeared within 6 weeks
    That's comforting to hear, hope mine completely go away by the the end of it!.. I no how you mean, it's far too cold to keep the water down....you'll get into the swing of things as you go on!
    Lipo trim!!
    Week 1 - 10lb
    Week 2- 5lb
    Week 3- 2lb
    Week 4- 3lb
    week 5- 5lb!!!!!
    week 6-3lb
    Week 7- 3lb
    week 8??????
    Refeed time!!!

  12. #12
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    3rd November, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    40
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Start Date: 3/11/2011
    That's the idea hopefully , I have a family wedding on the 29th march so I'm hoping to stay on it until then , lol

  13. #13
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    12th September, 2012
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 16th October2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tigger22 View Post
    That's the idea hopefully , I have a family wedding on the 29th march so I'm hoping to stay on it until then , lol
    Exactly same time as me haha that will be 12 weeks for me! How's day 1 gone for you? X
    Lipo trim!!
    Week 1 - 10lb
    Week 2- 5lb
    Week 3- 2lb
    Week 4- 3lb
    week 5- 5lb!!!!!
    week 6-3lb
    Week 7- 3lb
    week 8??????
    Refeed time!!!

  14. #14
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    3rd November, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    40
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Start Date: 3/11/2011
    So far so good , missing the glass of wine , ha .
    Forgot how hard it is to drink the water thou
    How are you getting on

  15. #15
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    12th September, 2012
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 16th October2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tigger22 View Post
    So far so good , missing the glass of wine , ha . Forgot how hard it is to drink the water thou How are you getting on
    Would have loved a glass of wine haha...do you find there's not many people on here this time around?.... I miss my old buddies haha I was chuffed to see you back here!
    Lipo trim!!
    Week 1 - 10lb
    Week 2- 5lb
    Week 3- 2lb
    Week 4- 3lb
    week 5- 5lb!!!!!
    week 6-3lb
    Week 7- 3lb
    week 8??????
    Refeed time!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.