Thread: Price increase- They've gotta be kidding

Diet: LT
    Start Date: 21st May 2010
    Start Weight: 18st1lb
    Goal Weight: 13st8lb

Price increase- They've gotta be kidding

Just starting lipotrim for the 3rd time (well I was!) I've just completed day 1 with some old sachets I had. It's been relatively easy but decided to have a nosey on here to read some positive stories. It's the first couple of weeks of January and I expected the Lipotrim forum to be buzzing with new starters, full of new year resolutions and goals, how wrong could I be, there's hardly a post on this section of the forum compared to previous years, but why???

Well it doesn't take long to work that one out, there's inflationary rises and then there's what Lipotrim have done, the male lipotrim used to be 47 and they have banged it up to 60! More than 25% increase during the worst recession the country has seen, someone must be smoking crack! No new products, just sheer greed, hopefully the drop in sales will give them just reward!

Its clear to see why most seem to have migrated to Exante or Slim and Save etc More choice and it would seem much better value

Sorry rant over from this really annoyed ex-lipotrim user, profiteering at its worst!!

Week 1 : -13lb
    Week 2 : -5lb 1st Stone gone
    Week 3 : -6lb
    Week 4 : -5lb2st Gone
    Week 5 : -2lb
    Week 6 : -5lb
    Week 7 : -5lb

Likes to post

Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 5ft11in
    Start Date: 15.01.14
    Start Weight: 21st6lb
    Current Weight: 17st12lb
    Goal Weight: 16st6lb
    Goal Date: 25-4-14

BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 41.8
    Current BMI: 34.9
    Goal BMI: 32.1

Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st8lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st6lb
    % Lost 16.67%
    I'vejust ordered exante. 50 chocolate milk shakes for 68.
    You'll have to have 3 a day though, as that will hit 600 calories plus they're 50 grams each. Our male one on lipotrim are 75 grams each. 50 sachets will last 2 weeks 3 days.

exante is cheaper but i think it tastes horrid, more variety but no point if you dont like them
    week 0 - 18stone 3lb 29/01/14

week 1 -11lb
    week 2 - 4lb

Goal at the moment 13stone

Likes to post

Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 5ft11in
    Start Date: 15.01.14
    Start Weight: 21st6lb
    Current Weight: 17st12lb
    Goal Weight: 16st6lb
    Goal Date: 25-4-14

BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 41.8
    Current BMI: 34.9
    Goal BMI: 32.1

Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st8lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st6lb
    % Lost 16.67%
    It's true. Their chocolate milkshake isn't as nice. But it's an acquired taste.motivates me to make sure that I don't pile the weight back on.
    U lose exactly the same as lipotrim minus the pharmacy visits. It suites me as I never weight at the pharmacy anyway. The local lady at the pharmacy is a triathlete, a good one too, and she's very nasty about this diet. So for a long time I've just gone in and got the packs. No weighing, no lingering than I needed to.
    I've got a tanita bc543 weighung scale. Much more accurate than their old cheap scale anyways
    Although some people really do need the pharmacist folk motivate then . For me it was opposite. I'm lucky that I can motivate my self. Bought a really expensive road bike. My goal is it ride it this summer. Another 2 months minimum on vlcd for me.