Boredom and the saviour

gemsywemsy

Hi guys
I dont know about anyone else but I am sooooooo bored. What can I do to contain this boredom I mean its hard goin pub for a catch up especially in the first month or so. I dont drink perse but just the choice would be good! I do baths nails walks etc
What do you guys do in the evenings rather that sit and wish the weeks away???
Any advice is welcomed and appreciated x
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Gemsy!

I'm on Day 3 now and have found the same thing. I've decided that I'll take my mind off things by doing an extra chore or two around the house, which will also help make me more active than I would usually be. I know the weekends will be the worst (when I'm not working) so for this weekend, I've planned a good clear out of our outer-kitchen, which tends to be a dumping place for most things! Not exactly looking forward to it but I know I'll feel better in more ways than one when I'm done :)

How far along are you? How are you finding the plan in general?

Hey WBP
I had my first weekend to contend with just gone, it was tough but my house was sparkling lol. I just look for anything possible to clean or rearrange to keep me occupied but im running out now!
Im on my second week now I lost 9lb in the first week. Im finding tfr ok really aside from the boredom
If I think of any other ways ill let you know :)
Gemma xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back