Back aboard the Lipotrim train!!!

Katie85

Silver Member
Juts wanted to say hello and say today is my 1st day of Lipotrim but not my 1st time on Lipotrim as i've done it a couple of times before. Shameful i know but my past experiences are going to make me more successful, i feel this time i'll see it out to the end.

This forum was a godsend the last time, so much inspiration and support ... i hope it's just the same way :)

Hi katie
Welcome back. Were all in the same boat to be fair. Ive got several failed attempts under my belt.
Ive lost 18lb in 3 weeks......its all possible on this diet
Hope week one goes ok xxx

start weight 12.2 current weight 10.12. total loss 18lb

Hi , I'm in exactly the same boat as you Katie, I'm on day 4 , this is not my first attempt either ,
I had one successful attempt 6 years ago when I lost over 3 st , I kept it off for a year and it slowly crept back up , I've had a few failed attempts in between and here I am again !!
i have a wedding in 7 weeks time and I'm hoping to have as much weight off as I can,
best of luck xx

Starting again tomorrow ... Same boat tried before ! But completely committed now. Good luck everyone .

Best of luck for tomorrow Dooots , I'm heading into day 6 tomorrow , I must say I'm totally committed this time , you definitely have to have the right mindset for this diet.
loking forward to hearing hoe you all get on on your weigh ins xxx:)

How are you getting on Kel ? I'm feeling very focused today just concentrating on the plan, it really gives amazing results. I'm off to Ibiza on the 31 st so it's really helping to motivate me. Really want to cancel my ticker though have forgotten my pin and can't update the weight. It's saying 10 2 but am actually 10 10. God I would love to get down to 9 13 for the hols, I know that's probably not very realistic but no harm in dreaming. Day 1 was 11 1 so roll on next Monday !!! What day are you weighing in .? Well done to make it to day 6 x

Back