People's weight losses in 10 weeks.

fm3133

Hi Guy,
Totally new to this forum but I figured it would help keep me on track with the diet if I had others to talk to that are doing the same and also hearing others success stories..
So I started Lipotrim yesterday, ive done the diet before about 4 years back and lost a stone and a half in a month then came off it and didn't refeed properly so slowly started to gain the weight back and then fell pregnant and gained a lot on top of that..
Im planning to do this for ten weeks now up until the week before my best friends hen do and then refeed properly the week before it and I would like to know how much weight others have lost in their first ten weeks on the diet so I can get some sort of understanding of whats possible? Thanks x

Wishing you all the best fm3133!

How are you getting on?

Thanks Mini,

Today is proving to be really difficult because I've caught a bug off my some so feeling really weak and obviously the not being able to eat is making it worse.. just been drinking loads of water and had some paracetamol...
I am finding this time more challenging than the first time and I think the main reason is the first time round I didn't have children so I could remove myself from having to look at food haha.. obviously now I have to still prepare meals for them..
How are you doing? X

Sorry to hear you are not well:hug99:

Thankfully husband has taken over the cooking duties once I have everything prepared.

Are you on day four or five now?

Sometimes you can get what is more commonly known as 'Keto Flu'...it is when your body begins to burn fat for energy as it enters ketosis and you can have some or all of the following symptoms like fatigue, weakness, dizziness, headaches, irritability and nausea...

I have just completed day 2...had a bit of headache in the evening other than that feeling okay so far.

Hopefully you will be feeling well soon again.

Hi guys :) You lost a stone and a half in one month? Wow thats amazing well done :) Im just starting Lipotrim TFR today and its my first time. I have 5-5and a half stone to get rid of but im extremely motivated. Have you got any tips for when doing Lipotrim TFR? :)

Hello Mini! I am also new to this forum! and i am also looking for help and support. Still chosing a diet for myself. Started yesterday with just healthy food) Is Lipotrim really good? was reading successful stories all day yesterday) got lots of motivation) good luck to you! stay strong and motivated!

Just to let you know last time i did this in 10 weeks i lost 36.5 lbs, so 2stone 8.5 lbs if my calculations are right that took me from 12st 3.5 lbs to 9st 9

Btw im 5foot4

Hi I am also new to this lipotrim tfr I will b starting on Tuesday and I have already got my bag of goodies lol. The weight lose seems to be quick so hope mine will be too. Any tips or advice welcome x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Read my top tips for newbies.... If you scroll down the main forum you should find it xx

Back