Second time, let's do this thing!

Cuqsuita

Hi everyone!
I did Lipotrim over two years ago and lost 40lb, then put it all back on (plus a bit extra...) through unhealthy lifestyle >_< So this time I'm back, determined to lose the weight and keep it off this time!
This week's food has been bought, had a shake for dinner - I know it'll take a while for my taste buds to accept it again...
The support that I got here on the forums was a real lifeline last time, so wish me luck and let's support each other!

Wishing you the best! I was back from yesterday after having a break :) haven't gained anything but am ready to 100% again!

You can do it :D

How long do you plan on going on for? xxx

Thanks! I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks so I'll take a break then, then hopefully carry on until I hit 150lb! And congrats on your losses, you're doing amazingly :D

And Day 1 is done!

Hi all

Im on my second round of lipotrim. Did really well first time losing nearly 4 stone in 16 weeks thsn went of the rails food wise, put on a stone and a half than kept trying to start lipotrim but couldn't really get my head round it and kept giving up. Thsn found out i was pregnant so couldnt do it. So im here for round 2 now!!! Im back
To my originsl starting weigh :( i
Went from a size 16/18 last time to size 8
Id say im an 18 now
Im on day 4 so far. I thibk it gets easier after first 3 days
I wrote a top tips last time i finished lipotrim. Really need to find it n read it Agsin!

Also i find the forums are really quiet this time round :(

Was soooo busy last time round with challenges and all sorts being out up, always ppl writing n commenting. It was my lifeline. Such a shame its super quiet now :( i do thibk the price increase in lipotrim is to blame for thst

Yeah I noticed that with the forums... it's a shame, but let's keep each other motivated while we're here!
I've just finished Day 9, weighed-in on Monday and I've lost 6lb, so that's a start :)
Best of luck with your second go too goose, let's do this! And best of luck with your first go msmunchy, you can do this! Where're you off on holiday to?

Weighed in this morning!
...-0.5lb? I had two cocktails on Thursday evening with some friends, I guess that must have thrown me out of ketosis. Lesson learned :(

Hi guys i hope you dont mind if i join your forum? Iv just done my second weigh in and have lost 5lbs :) In total iv lost 1st12lbs :) Very difficult but so motivated and also im finding ive been having 1 or 2 shakes a day very rarely the 3 as im never hungry. :/ This good or bad? And btw a few cheeky cocktails isnt so bad :) Atleast you didnt go to mcdonalds or something :) Keep going your doing great :)

Hi lady pink! A couple
Of times I only stomached 2 shakes. I asked the chemist and they said they strongly advised me to have all 3 as it has the bare minimum calories to stop you going into full starvation and also it's your daily requirements of minerals. So not having all three make you more likely to suffer the health problems. It's a pain when your not hungry! But try to have all three. X

Treat it as medicine... You really have to have all 3. Previously wen i was on LT there were times i only had 2 and i felt it actually stalled my weight loss

Try to have all three if you can, we need the nutrition.

Ok thanks ladies from tomorrow on will make myself have all 3! So difficult as they are really not nice :L But il make myself!

They will taste funky for the first few days. But soon you begin to look forward to them. Also try a bit of coffee and blend ice into the chocolate and vanilla ones. It does make a difference. X

Hello

im back for the second time. Loved this diet as it works so well if you stock to it. Back to loose 30lb hoping to nail it in the nest two months. Looking for motivation here. Good luck everyone.

Hi all I am back again as well, I agree the forum is quiet everyone I know is doing the 5:2 but I need the strictness of Lipo so I dont indulge lol

Good luck to everyone xxxxxxxxxx

It's really encouraging to see other second-timers :)
I've just got back from holiday, had a great time on the beach by the Mediterranean doing absolutely nothing. Diet went out of the window, am back on 100% and will weigh in next Monday. Wussing out of this week's weigh-in since I know it'll be too high, but I enjoyed my holiday so I'm choosing to not regret having over-indulged.
Let's do this thing!

Hi all I am back again as well, I agree the forum is quiet everyone I know is doing the 5:2 but I need the strictness of Lipo so I dont indulge lol Good luck to everyone xxxxxxxxxx

Oh I'm with you on that sister. I love the strictness, there is no choice spit helps keep me on the straight and narrow. How are you getting on?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back