Anyone doing this with a toddler to look after!

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, is anyone here doing lipotrim with a small child to look after...how are you managing?

I have a demanding 8 month old!! I find she keeps my busy so ivd been lucky n not had too much time to think about food!!

Thanks for replying. I have a 2.5 year old boy who is constantly on the go...I find the first week of trying to get into this diet hell..so low on energy and I struggle. I am due to restart next week on Tuesday.. Hoping I can do this. Are these boards really quiet now?

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My son is just 5 and I don't find it too bad purely because my husband works such erratic hours that we very rarely sit down as a family and eat together. Ive always had a liberal attitude to food anyway because although the "experts" claim we should all eat together and not graze, I feel that my strict upbringing of "eat your dinner or youll get nothing else" was part of my weight problem today. I give my son a breakfast and let him graze on healthy snacks all day inc plenty of fresh fruit. Then in the evening I give him a choice of a hot meal. He doesn't walk all over me, believe me I know when he's playing up and if he doesn't eat what I give him I tell him he'll have to be hungry then funnily enough its eaten soon enough!!! So he doesn't notice my shakes. Its been good for me as Ive stopped the evening glasses of wine which I was worrying that he would notice

I have a 13 month old. It does kill me when I make his food. It smells soooo nice lol. He eats really well. He is yet to refuse anything so he has an excellent balanced diet (unlike mummy). But once I've finished this I will have one too.

Back