Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lipotrim Newbie - Day 3...

Smile Lipotrim Newbie - Day 3...

Hello everyone,

Today is my 3rd day of Lipotrim. Biggest complaint is awful headaches usually in the late afternoon, but otherwise ok. I'd love any advice or encouragement others would like to share. For the first time, I'm not discussing my 'diet' with friends/family - just doing it. But, I stumbled onto this forum and thought what a great way to talk to other like-minded individuals. After all, people generally get bored hearing about your weight loss drama (unless they are in the same boat), and most of my friends are quite fit.

I'm starting out at 314lbs (22st4lbs), 5ft8", 47 years old, have a goal of 11st - and am finding it easier each day to actually announce my weight (as if I could hide it!). I think it was harder for me to go to the chemist and let them weigh me, with the understanding that I have to repeat that humiliation EVERY WEEK - than to begin TFR. Honestly, I've simply had enough and am incredibly unhappy being fat.

Like many others who have a yo-yo past, I've tried loads of diets, products, supplements, hypnotherapy, and simple healthy eating & exercise. Yet here I am. My head was so full of the years of weight loss facts, tricks, and tips that I found myself on overload. True to form, I've researched Lipotrim exhaustively and am grateful to have found this forum.

I am 100% committed to Lipotrim TFR 100%... And am committed to radically changing my life.
    LCH and seabre like this.

Welcome. I am a newbie too. I've been on lipotrim for 2 weeks now. Was 19 5. And I'm 5"6. My first week I lost 10lb. This week I lost 4. I can see it in my clothes already. Really spurs you on when u see it and others see it too. I've set a goal of 4-5 stone and plan on joining slimming world. But if I can take it week by week and carry on I will. I have a sense of worry about eating again and putting weight back on. So hopefully I will do lipotrim for as long as I can.

I don't talk about to my weight to my family. They are all slim and don't understand why I can't just loose weight. They have got it in there head that milkshake diets and dangerous. And even when I mention what I have lost. I get a lecture on exercising and keeping at it and "just eat healthy". So this app will be a great support for me

LCH
    LCH

Diet: lipotrim
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 04/08/2014
    Start Weight: 13st12lb
    Current Weight: 13st0lb
    Goal Weight: 10st7lb
    Goal Date: 1/12/2014

BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.2
    Goal BMI: 25.2

Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st7lb
    % Lost 6.19%
    Good luck and keep going. I have started again on Monday 8th August and first did this in 2011 and lost just over 3 stone in 3.5 months. This app is good for encouragement and support

Thanks

I'm now on day 8 and it seems to be getting easier. Like you, I'm simply going week by week. I know where I need to be, and am committed to reaching that place. I have 4 gorgeous daughters and one of them (19 year old) takes after me most in looks and body shape. I'd LOVE to have her body again! She's between a 10-12 in clothes, tall, and doing a bit of slimming/toning herself. I love looking at her and thinking 'I'll look that way in a year...'!! She's agree to dress me, lol.

By the way, yesterday was my weigh in and I've lost 10 lbs. My blood pressure is textbook perfect, and my ketones are +++! I'm glad I'm getting good results because this has hit me pretty hard. I find myself nauseous quite often, a bit shaky, and just feeling generally unwell. Doc says its primarily my blood sugar and such a huge change taking place inside me. So I am perservering, waiting for when I can start exercising, and trying really hard NOT to fantasize about food! Embarrassing really...but it's getting easier.
    Mini likes this.
    Foxy McB

Start date: 6 Aug 2014
    Beginning weight: 314lbs (22st4lbs)
    Goal weight: 150 (10-11st)
    Height: 5ft8in

Determination: 100%

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyMcB View Post
    Thanks

I'm now on day 8 and it seems to be getting easier. Like you, I'm simply going week by week. I know where I need to be, and am committed to reaching that place. I have 4 gorgeous daughters and one of them (19 year old) takes after me most in looks and body shape. I'd LOVE to have her body again! She's between a 10-12 in clothes, tall, and doing a bit of slimming/toning herself. I love looking at her and thinking 'I'll look that way in a year...'!! She's agree to dress me, lol.

By the way, yesterday was my weigh in and I've lost 10 lbs. My blood pressure is textbook perfect, and my ketones are +++! I'm glad I'm getting good results because this has hit me pretty hard. I find myself nauseous quite often, a bit shaky, and just feeling generally unwell. Doc says its primarily my blood sugar and such a huge change taking place inside me. So I am perservering, waiting for when I can start exercising, and trying really hard NOT to fantasize about food! Embarrassing really...but it's getting easier.
    Well done on your 10lb off

At the start of your journey it can help even out the blood sugars if you split your packs so instead of having three meals a day you have six mini meals...you have to make each half up fresh as some of the vitamins are water soluble.

Sometimes just splinting the evening one can help...

You have the hardest week over you so hopefully you will find it easier from here on...
    Love Mini xxx

LCH
    LCH

Diet: lipotrim
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 04/08/2014
    Start Weight: 13st12lb
    Current Weight: 13st0lb
    Goal Date: 1/12/2014

BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.2
    Goal BMI: 25.2

Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st7lb
    % Lost 6.19%
    Hi Foxy was nice to get your reply. I have 4 gorgeous sons!! How's that for a coincidence! I know exactly what you mean by shaky and feeling sick I am like that also and was when I did the diet before. All I can say is this does go away a by one month you'll be feeling great. After two months last time my hair and nails and skin felt and looked brilliant. All those toxins gone I guess and the weight - just makes you feel brilliant in itself. Bless your daughter that is something to look forward to - you'll have a great day shopping and will be able to swap clothes!!! Good luck for the coming week and keep in touch - we can spur each other on

The Outlaw Torn

Diet: LIPOTRIM for the final polish
    Height: 6ft1in
    Start Date: 27th Feb 2012
    Start Weight: 20st1lb
    Current Weight: 14st12lb
    Goal Weight: 13st13lb
    Goal Date: 24th Oct 2014

BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 37.1
    Current BMI: 27.4
    Goal BMI: 25.7

Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 5st3lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st13lb
    % Lost 25.98%
    I'm rod the bass - I'm on day four

I lots 4st in 2012 with help of minimins (tough love thread was all mine) and I've kept it off, so I was 20st and now 16st

I committed to losing six stone in total with a target of 14st - (I am male, 6ft 1", broad build)

I just could not seem to shift enough of the last two stone - problem was everyone kep telling me I was OK, looked great...etc

I really want to nail that last two stone.

Mate of mine lost 6 st on lipotrim alone....so now its my turn

I've had headaches as well, I'm comitted for six weeks, think that will do it

will post on this one weekly with progress

cheers all and good luck
    Mini likes this.
    LIPOTRIM - IT'S TOUGH BUT WORTH IT

Admin
    Welcome back Rod and good luck with Lipotrim...Well done on getting to day four!

You have done well in maintaining your weight loss
    Rod the Bass likes this.
    Love Mini xxx

Likes to post
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 28th July 2014
    Start Weight: 16st7lb
    Current Weight: 13st7lb
    Goal Weight: 13st0lb
    Goal Date: 2 months! (maybe a few extra days)

BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 35.1
    Current BMI: 28.7
    Goal BMI: 27.7

Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st0lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st7lb
    % Lost 18.18%
    I too am back for round two of Lipotrim, its nice to see another Bloke. This site is not as busy as it was in 2011 when I was last on here. I lost 6 stone in 82 days , but put 3 and a half back on dropping back to my old ways.

I am now on day 28 and 33 lbs have gone, I set myself a 8 week target to get to 13 stone and I think I will just about make it. 16lb to go, doesn't sound a lot does it ? but its bloody hard work. Keeping committed and having targets works for me.

Good Luck to everyone in this thread, celebrations are on the way if we all stick at it
    Rod the Bass likes this.
    Lost 6 stone back in 2011 in 81 days on Lipotrim , being a total idiot I have put 3 and a half stone back on now in July 2014.

Pissed off at myself and back on Lipotrim since 28th July 2014..

Sept 9th 2014..... Day 42 of Lipotrim... 42lbs Gone ............

The Outlaw Torn

BMI Information:

Statistics:
    % Lost 25.98%
    almost three weeks in, 21lb lost

pretty pleased with that, I reckon 2-3 weeks to go

first week was pretty hard TBH, headaches and stuff, but in the groove now, apart from sleeping lightly since I've been on it, I'm doing OK

Height: 5ft10in
    Start Date: 01.01.2013
    Start Weight: 17st2lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb

BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 25.1
    Well done on your loss! That's fab. I'm on day 5 now, second journey tho, just wishing my weeks away lol ;-)
    Rod the Bass likes this.

The Outlaw Torn

BMI Information:

Statistics:
    % Lost 25.98%
    today I weighed, lost 29lb in three weeks

have sourced another two weeks of TFR products

found it very hard this weekend doing strenuous coastal / cliff hiking, no energy at all

have been looking into refeeding / maintenance regime, think three weeks will see me at my goal of 14st

Paleo Moderator
    professional spaminator

Start Weight: 11st0lb
    Current Weight: 8st7lb

Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st7lb
    % Lost 22.73%
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod the Bass View Post
    today I weighed, lost 29lb in three weeks

have sourced another two weeks of TFR products

found it very hard this weekend doing strenuous coastal / cliff hiking, no energy at all

have been looking into refeeding / maintenance regime, think three weeks will see me at my goal of 14st
    Didn't see you sneak back onto Mini's.

Hope all is well?
    Rod the Bass likes this.
    56 days until Xmas.

Summer 2015 starts on Sunday, 21st June 233 days to go.

Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 03/09/14
    Start Weight: 17st11lb
    Current Weight: 17st0lb

BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.2
    Current BMI: 38.4
    Goal BMI: 23.7

Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st11lb
    Weight to Lose: 6st7lb
    % Lost 4.42%
    Hi
    I started this diet again 2 weeks ago and my 2nd weigh in is tomorrow. I have lost 8lbs so far. I started at 17.13 and I want to ultimately get down to 10.7. I first did Lipotrim back in 2006/7 and lost 2st 7lbs. Since then I have had a baby and lots of life events which have caused me to put on more weight.

I really hope to use this forum to assist me when the going gets tough. It is nice to know that other people understand what you are going through on the diet. I haven't had any side effects apart from feeling really tired. When does your energy start picking up? It helps that my partner is also on the diet so we have no tempting food in the house!!

Well done everyone on starting/continuing on your journey - we will make it!

Looking forward to speaking to you all.

xx
    Claire

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast