Thread: Back for a second go :-) manages to keep most of the weight of from last time :-)

Back for a second go :-) manages to keep most of the weight of from last time :-)

Im back for a second go of lipotrim did 11 weeks on this diet 18 month ago managed to lose 4 stone, kept it off apart from 7 lb so back again hoping to lose 3 stone this time then maintain , been on it for a week now first weigh in this morning lost 11 LB :-) so good start , struggling this time with dizzyness think its my blood pressure so gunna have it checked anyone else weigh in on a monday ??xx its harder for me this time as im a baker so spend all my time around food :-/ but just keep telling myself once i get to my target i can have a treat after refeed ov course :-) xxx
    Did 12 weeks on lipotrim 18 month ago lost 4 stone , manages to keep it off back for a second go now :-) <3

week one: -11lb
    week two: - 5lb
    week three:-4lb

Likes to post

Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 5ft11in
    Start Date: 07.09.2014
    Start Weight: 22st12lb
    Current Weight: 22st2lb
    Goal Weight: 16st6lb
    Goal Date: 30.12.2014

BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 44.6
    Current BMI: 43.2
    Goal BMI: 32.1

Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st10lb
    Weight to Lose: 5st10lb
    % Lost 3.13%
    excellent to know you mintained. i lost it all and became lazy, therfore it crept back on. very inspirational, keep it up.

Thank you a have you just restarted x
    Did 12 weeks on lipotrim 18 month ago lost 4 stone , manages to keep it off back for a second go now :-) <3

Me Too!!

I also weigh in on a Monday and I was just sitting here struggling thinking i will change it to Friday and refeed Friday night but if you message me back this might me my saving grace!! I have done this diet many times and dont have a lot to lose but find it fab, i am struggling today however and all i can think about is food which is driving me crazy. I started last Wednesday and am in day 7 and i always find this time the worst as it takes me around 6 days before ketosis kicks in but this is the longest ever and dont think i am there yet, hoping to wake up tomorrow feeling better...well cant feel worse than i do today!!

Quote Originally Posted by stace2013 View Post
    Im back for a second go of lipotrim did 11 weeks on this diet 18 month ago managed to lose 4 stone, kept it off apart from 7 lb so back again hoping to lose 3 stone this time then maintain , been on it for a week now first weigh in this morning lost 11 LB :-) so good start , struggling this time with dizzyness think its my blood pressure so gunna have it checked anyone else weigh in on a monday ??xx its harder for me this time as im a baker so spend all my time around food :-/ but just keep telling myself once i get to my target i can have a treat after refeed ov course :-) xxx

OMG, i am in my 7th day, i am a huge fan of Lipotrim and have done twice before however find it longer than most to hit ketosis and hoping i will wake up feeling better tomorrow. BTW I also get weighed on a Monday, thought this would give me the motivation to get through the weekend.

Stay strong Monday weigh ins are better they give you something to focus on over the weekend :-) x

Quote Originally Posted by stace2013 View Post
    4 stones, wow you did well.
    Was it hard and what kept you motivated.
    I'm hoping to lose the same amount in 12 weeks too xo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just took it day by day , kept bought myself a smaller pair of jeans and tried them on once a week see how much further I could get them up, my thinsperation trousers I also kept a pair of my big trousers which I still have now and every time I felt like giving up I tried them on just to remind myself how far Id come which is really good when ur having a down day and feeling like you can't carry on it was hard but was so worth it x x

Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 03/09/14
    Start Weight: 17st11lb
    Current Weight: 17st0lb
    Goal Weight: 10st7lb

BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.2
    Current BMI: 38.4
    Goal BMI: 23.7

Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st11lb
    Weight to Lose: 6st7lb
    % Lost 4.42%
    Hi Stace
    I am back for a 2nd attempt too! I lost 2.5 stones in 2006 and sadly put it back on and more after having a baby! I am feeling very positive about this now and want to get back down to a healthy weight. I lost 8lbs in my first week and I am going back to be weighed tomorrow so hopefully will be in for another big loss. Any tips on keeping your mind off food??? xx
    Claire