Support Appreciated Fellow Lippotrimmers!

Good morning all, my name is kat and I'm here to lose 6st 4lbs *gulp*
This is my second (and hopefully final) journey on Lipotrim. First time round I managed to lose 5.5 stone in just over 3 months. That was about 6/7 years ago and I'm back to square one (+an extra stone) due to eating myself silly and poor lifestyle choices!
My goal is to reach 12 stone by my sisters birthday on the 10th of December. My current weight is 18st 4lbs. Today is day four. I'm starting to feel a little bit more human thank goodness.
Motivation is at a high and I'm looking forward to "getting in the zone" and especially excited for my first weigh in on Tuesday.
First time around there was an awful lot of support which was hugely appreciated. Would be lovely to have that again. So, here we go! Good luck fellow Lippotrimmers and I look forward to hearing about journeys and losses xx hugs xx

hi kat im on my 2nd journey of lipotrim my weigh in is mondays :) xx

i started on 25th august im hoping to lose 2 n half - 3 stone .... im refeeding in 8 weeks though as last time toward the end of my lipotrim journey i lost too much hair xx

Oh no! I heard about the hair loss. No a great side effect eh? My hair is short but ridiculously thick so it wouldn't be so bad for me really. I didn't lose hair last time tho. Good luck for tomo hun! You must me excited! Please let me know how you've done... Xx

it effects everyone differently i suppose :) yeah excited for tommorow ... not long untill your first weigh in are you excited i always love the first weigh in xx

can i be cheeky and ask how much u pay for a weeks supply of lipotrim my new chemist is charging me 45 but the one i used to go to was 36 i thought it was all supposed to be one set price x

I pay £36 hun. £45 is an awful lot to increase to! £180 a month! Mind you, it's certainly worth it. Yes I'm excited to get weighed on Tuesday, although I did have a crafty peep this morning after fitting the batteries in the scales lol. As long as they're right then I've lost a good amount. Thank goodness. I've been suffering this afternoon aghhhh. Hope tomo is a better day. Best of luck again x

haha im always having a sneaky peak not good i know :D but keeps me on track keeps me going when im hungry i step on and see how far ive come, ive always weighed myself since coming of lipotrim last time my husband goes mad lol xx

5lb off :D :D x

feeling hungry but staying focused , gone of the chocolate shakes a little at the moment but loving the chocolate which ones ur favourite :) x

Stay strong hun! I had the chocolate with a spoon full of Azera coffee today and it was a lovely change. I will prob have a choco mint one next. I think my preference is vanilla tho. As long as there's no lumps in it lol ;-)

i get my husband to make mine it tastes better for some reason ... big day for u tommorow how you feeling x

I know what you mean...I do like hubby making mine too...maybe because it's more like a treat lol ;-)
I'm excited for tomo. Week one done and dusted. That'll be a relief!

do you have your shakes at the same time every day ? xx

Hmmm not really but I will next week as I'm back at work. I really don't like one in the morning so I get my first sometime in the afternoon. I suppose when I feel hungry. I'm usually tanked up with coffee til then. How about you?

i fill myself up untill 12 on coffee then have one at tea time one just before bed so im not going bed hungry when i was on lipotrim last time woman tried to tell me i had to have one as soon as woke up , one dinner one tea but dont think i would stick at it like that because id go to bed hungry , i work in a bakery which doesnt help lol constantly making or baking bad evil food haha x

Oh my God! That would be heaven! Or hell if you're on Lipotrim lol ;-) I'm back at school following an arm injury next week and the school dinners just may be a temptation! I'm not telling colleagues I'm on LT tho so I hope they kitchen staff don't save me cake and custard as usual. I will have to invent diabetes or something :-0
As for shakes, I reckon just have them when you like. It didn't stop me from losing 5 stone doing it that way lol. One thing I'm craving is a mug of bovril. Just keeps popping into my head. Odd as I don't drink it! It really does make you think of odd things! Have you had any strange cravings yet!? Xx

Yeah just tell them doctors said your sugar is high and you gotta try bringing it down lol oh yea I'm having cravings for things I don't eat .... Prawns mainly never ate them, but would kill for them, cheesecake is another can't stand it . I think ur body craves food that much you will eat pretty much anything just to have something to chew its crazy I remember when I come of lipotrim last time it was like learning to chew all over again near choked a few times haha x

Back