Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Support Appreciated Fellow Lippotrimmers!

Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 5ft10in
    Start Date: 01.01.2013
    Start Weight: 17st2lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb

BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 25.1

Support Appreciated Fellow Lippotrimmers!

Good morning all, my name is kat and I'm here to lose 6st 4lbs *gulp*
    This is my second (and hopefully final) journey on Lipotrim. First time round I managed to lose 5.5 stone in just over 3 months. That was about 6/7 years ago and I'm back to square one (+an extra stone) due to eating myself silly and poor lifestyle choices!
    My goal is to reach 12 stone by my sisters birthday on the 10th of December. My current weight is 18st 4lbs. Today is day four. I'm starting to feel a little bit more human thank goodness.
    Motivation is at a high and I'm looking forward to "getting in the zone" and especially excited for my first weigh in on Tuesday.
    First time around there was an awful lot of support which was hugely appreciated. Would be lovely to have that again. So, here we go! Good luck fellow Lippotrimmers and I look forward to hearing about journeys and losses xx hugs xx

hi kat im on my 2nd journey of lipotrim my weigh in is mondays xx
    Did 12 weeks on lipotrim 18 month ago lost 4 stone , manages to keep it off back for a second go now :-) <3

week one: -11lb
    week two: - 5lb
    week three:-4lb

BMI Information:
    Hiya Stace! When did you start and how much do you have to lose hun? Hopefully spur each other on to the end :-)

i started on 25th august im hoping to lose 2 n half - 3 stone .... im refeeding in 8 weeks though as last time toward the end of my lipotrim journey i lost too much hair xx
    Did 12 weeks on lipotrim 18 month ago lost 4 stone , manages to keep it off back for a second go now :-) <3

BMI Information:
    Oh no! I heard about the hair loss. No a great side effect eh? My hair is short but ridiculously thick so it wouldn't be so bad for me really. I didn't lose hair last time tho. Good luck for tomo hun! You must me excited! Please let me know how you've done... Xx

it effects everyone differently i suppose :-) yeah excited for tommorow ... not long untill your first weigh in are you excited i always love the first weigh in xx

can i be cheeky and ask how much u pay for a weeks supply of lipotrim my new chemist is charging me 45 but the one i used to go to was 36 i thought it was all supposed to be one set price x

BMI Information:
    I pay 36 hun. 45 is an awful lot to increase to! 180 a month! Mind you, it's certainly worth it. Yes I'm excited to get weighed on Tuesday, although I did have a crafty peep this morning after fitting the batteries in the scales lol. As long as they're right then I've lost a good amount. Thank goodness. I've been suffering this afternoon aghhhh. Hope tomo is a better day. Best of luck again x

haha im always having a sneaky peak not good i know but keeps me on track keeps me going when im hungry i step on and see how far ive come, ive always weighed myself since coming of lipotrim last time my husband goes mad lol xx

5lb off x

BMI Information:
    Whoop whoop! That's amazing hun! How're you feeling apart from a fab 5lb lighter?!?? Lol x

feeling hungry but staying focused , gone of the chocolate shakes a little at the moment but loving the chocolate which ones ur favourite x

BMI Information:
    Stay strong hun! I had the chocolate with a spoon full of Azera coffee today and it was a lovely change. I will prob have a choco mint one next. I think my preference is vanilla tho. As long as there's no lumps in it lol ;-)

i get my husband to make mine it tastes better for some reason ... big day for u tommorow how you feeling x

BMI Information:
    I know what you mean...I do like hubby making mine too...maybe because it's more like a treat lol ;-)
    I'm excited for tomo. Week one done and dusted. That'll be a relief!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast