Restart ...again!

harriet2

serial poster
Hi everyone. Did lipotrimmaround this time last year and loss 75lbs. Kept it off for six months then family probs, couldn't cope and weight gone back on, not all but a chunk, enough for me to be unhappy so am coming back Monday so just saying hello and hope,to get to know you all soon!

h x

Heya, how're you finding being back on? Yesterday (Day 1) I had a rough headache, today's been a breeze though.

Heya, how're you finding being back on? Yesterday (Day 1) I had a rough headache, today's been a breeze though.

unfortunately all went boobs up and have been trying almost every day to get my mojo back... Will see how it is tomorrow. It's just if I know I've support on here I can do it. I hope that doe t sound to needy but I'm well prepared to give as we'll as receive lol

xx

You can do it :) The support here has been so valuable on my second attempt, you're not being needy at all! Being on LT is a very hard journey, we all support from each other, I check in here a few times a day for motivation. We're here for you!

You can do it :) The support here has been so valuable on my second attempt, you're not being needy at all! Being on LT is a very hard journey, we all support from each other, I check in here a few times a day for motivation. We're here for you!

Hi, Kimikat is so right, the support that is given on here is valuable and everyone is so lovely and encouraging and not condescending in anyway at all. It is a hard, it's also my second time around. I did absoulty crap (sorry) first time.. Good Luck xx

thanks guys. im off to get weighed lunchtime today. my head is completely all over the place, do i, dont i....

feeling better now. id just heard my sil mother died who ive know since i was 5 so upset of course and then head is saying, well perhaps wait til youve been to the funeral...

no, im going today!

h x

Sorry for your loss, it's really hard when someone you've known for so long dies *hug*
What did you decide re. going to the pharmacy in the end?

Sorry for your loss, it's really hard when someone you've known for so long dies *hug*
What did you decide re. going to the pharmacy in the end?

hi, yes I went. I weighed but I've asked not to know my weight. I know it'll pray on me so thought I'd rather not know for now...thought id just get my losses told me instead, until my refeed. Hope by then I'll be feeling happier about stuff.
i spoke to my niece but not my sil whose just too upset at the moment. She's had her mother living with her, husband and niece for many years and latterly through altzeimers so it's been very difficult. Thanks for your hug xx

had my three shakes, 3 plus litres of fizzy water and peeing for England lol

h x

I can imagine that's really hard for all of you, I'll keep you in my prayers.
That's a really good idea to only know about your losses, that's a great motivation! Last time round someone on the forums told me to think of the extra toilet trips as peeing out fat, it strangely helps!

I can imagine that's really hard for all of you, I'll keep you in my prayers.
That's a really good idea to only know about your losses, that's a great motivation! Last time round someone on the forums told me to think of the extra toilet trips as peeing out fat, it strangely helps!

lol that made my smile, yes one to think about lol

h x

im still here but yesterday was one of the worst days of my life in that i had to take my darling dog to be put down and i am totally devastated and dont know what to do with myself. im full up with grief. cant eat,(have my packets), cant drink, just sit and stare at the place where her bed was. it is effing awful. there is a huge heidi sized hole inside me and i dont know how to cope :( thats my doggie girl in the picture

h x

Last edited:
I'm so sorry. I just want to give you a hug.

I'm so sorry. I just want to give you a hug.

thank you kamikat for your support, i needed it x just having a shake today after 2 days, dont particularly want it but feeling feint so better do the sensible thing x

decided to get weighed a week from today as although i havent eaten anything for the past two days, not sure what its done to my body. ive enough including some s&s i can use until then.

h x

Hey Harriet, how're you doing today? Look after yourself xxx

Hey Harriet, how're you doing today? Look after yourself xxx

hi kamikat. hanging in there, just. today is the first day i havent cried so far so thats something. heidi was my first dog and i can honestly say ive never felt grief like it.

still having my shakes, drinking but not a whole load, im finding it hard to motivate myself to do anything but i will x

thanks again for your support

h xxxxx

Hey i am new to this website dont know what im doing
i did lipotrim last year around this time november and lost 4 stone i felt amazing i was the thinnest i have ever been
recently i have been doing WW and out on about a stione and a half which has made a big difference :( so i plucked up the courage to get some shakes and get back in the zone !! so today is my DAY 1 WEEK 1 had my shake 2 and plenty of water sat in work now then i will go home and have shake 3 :(
its hard at night for me as this is when i want a cup of tea or something any strategies you guys know or coping methods lol .. i kept my weight off for 9 months the only reason i started putting back on was because i was eating crap and i lost control but once i lose say another 2.5 stone this time round i will be gratefull for a bloody grape to suck on so i will be more than gratefull to eat salads and soups and healthy foods !!
i cant find any support pages for lipotrin this is the only one i have found but i dont know if it is an old one? im sire i will find out
how is every one doing on this anyway
x

I understand, we have our first dog and he's like a little brother/nephew to me in a way, I can't imagine how awful it feels to lose a dog and dread losing our Sammy. To stay on LT while grieving is remarkable, take care of yourself.

Hey Gemma, welcome to the forums! The forums are coming alive (yay!), there are quite a few active posts so have a look around, or start up your own. I'm on Week 5 Day 1, from tomorrow I'll be coming off for a bit and then see how things go up until Christmas. I've lost about 20lb (hopefully, have weigh-in tomorrow!) so no regrets at all for giving this a try, but my brain and body are telling me that I need a change right now. Coping strategies, I drink a LOT of peppermint tea when I fancy a hot drink, and take a lot of baths when I'm tempted by the kitchen. Best of luck, hopefully see you about here on the forums :)

Hi Gemma!! Congrats on your first day! It will soon be just habit - I am on first day of 6th week and have lost 31lb to date and I feel great! Just think thats almost your goal and thats only in 5 whole weeks so you could be there for Christmas! Good luck with it and keep in touch here and let us know how its going!!!

another day another shake...

h x

Back