Only 2 Shakes per day???

seabre

Hi I started Lipotrim for the first time yesterday and as I didn't get to pharmacy til @12 noon I only ended up having 2 shakes yesterday (had nothing to eat or drink before I went though).
Today again I had a shake this morn and again at @3pm - problem is I don't feel the need (or particularly fancy) having another one this eve and its now gone 9pm:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I have drank 3 ltrs + both yesterday and today and am not finding it hard yet but I suppose what I'm asking is will not having the shake prevent weightloss or not make any difference?

If I thought not having it would hinder my loss this week I'd kinda force it down me I suppose :eek::eek::eek:

Hope someone can advise......

You need the three shakes. As I understand it, when you're taking in below a certain number of calories, instead of burning fat your body goes into overload storing whatever you're taking in. Plus the 3 shakes make up the necessary nutrients needed to stay healthy. If you really struggle with the third one, maybe split a pack into two and add to each shake so you're still having 2 (larger) meals but enough calories?

Thanks Kamikat - Yeah I was afraid that I would be sending my body into starvation mode (or cling to any fat I've got mode)- Something I REALLY dont want to be doing!! - Thanks for the advice though - I might try that tom with splitting the third shake into the first two!!! Nice one!

Hi Seabre, I have that trouble sometimes. I don't drink enough on a certain day or I don't end up drinking all three shakes. Ive been splitting my third shake in to two and having it instead of coffee

Yep Allanah - Thats what I have done this last two nights......Great minds heh ? :)

Back