Starting on Sunday!

skinnymindy

Hi lipotrimmers, starting on Sunday- feeling very nervous about it all. Going to try and take it one day at a time and hopefully keep myself going by checking in on here regularly to remind myself I'm not the only one doing TFR. Have about 3.5-4 stone to shift and would love to have the majority off by Christmas so I can fit into some party dresses and go into the new year feeling good! Fingers crossed I find the willpower I need!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

You can do it!

Hi mindy! You may find its easier than you think. Keep yourself busy. I read, have a bath/shower, study or I go the gym or something. I try not to watch too much TV because it usually makes me need to munch. Also, try to have shakes at set times. Mines been a bit hard today. Ive had two and shall have a third later today. I know I haven't drank much water today but its because I've been in and out of lectures. However I have had two coffees and a bottle. So my aim is to drink another one or two litres tonight :) I am aiming to loose 4-5 st. My goal weight is 9st 8lbs but if I get there sooner than I thought, I will be aiming to loose the last 8 if not more :D I found my motivation in finding the perfect wedding dress. However I also bought a couple of dresses I aim to fit in to for Christmas and my birthday (February). If its your goal, maybe buy something (not overly expensive but something you would love to fit in to) and try it on every week, you will notice it and you will have a huge smile on your face when you finally zip up your dress and find it fits perfectly :D

Hi Mindy!
I started this week for the first time and I was so nervous and hadhyped myself up for a couple of weeks before hand - Honestly....It was not nearly as hard as I thought (That said I have only just finished Day 5) But I believe the worst is actually over and I am already feeling different - Ok I dont notice anything in the mirror yet (That really would be a miracle) LOL But I do feel more energetic and thanks to the water not at all like my usual bloated self!!!

Good Luck - Go for IT - If you want it bad enough you'll get through it!!!

Thanks everyone!! Ye all seem to be doing great so hopefully can follow ye're lead :) allanah your wedding dress looks AMAZING by the way :)

Hey Mindy, good luck on your first day! How're you doing?

Hey kami! So woke up this morning with crap sore throat and was Sooo tempted to postpone starting but OH persuaded me to get on the wagon so day one is down and just having my last shake. Am expecting tomorrow and tues to be rough- from what I've read- days 2&3 are baaad? Is that right? How're you doing?

Hey kami- tried posting a reply earlier but something must've gone wrong. So I woke up today with a rotten sore throat and was tempted to postpone starting but OH persuaded me to hop on the wagon. Day 1 is down!! Are day 2&3 horrible? How're you gettin on?

Weigh in tom! Cant sleep - excitement????:rolleyes:

Hey All!!!

So weighed in this morning and very delighted to have 11 lb off :D:D:D

So motivated for this week now! And as I ended last week with 3 strawberry shakes left over that I just couldn't face - I got a little lecture from the pharmacist, so decided to try the Flapjacks this week. So I am home with 7 Flapjacks, 7 Vanilla & 7 Chocolate shakes! Feeling very positive about this week - Off to re fill my water bottle!!!

Had a wee thought..... As the pharmacist gives me my shakes etc in a specific "Lipotrim" carrier bag that, lets face it, I'm not going to be using as a Bag for Life for my weekly grocery shop :D I was thinking of filling it with 11lb of something...... Think it would be cool to fill the bag each week with the weight I lose so I can feel in real terms what I have lost so far!!!

Any suggestions as to what I could use to fill it????

That's an awesome idea Seabre! Tins might be best like Mindy suggests?
Keep going Mindy, it does get better after this! I weighed-in this afternoon and have lost 5.5lb, not as much as I'd hoped but 5.5lb closer to goal weight than this time last week! I've not been so careful monitoring my water intake so I'll may more attention to that this week.

This really is a good idea!

How about hand weights? Then once you have pat yourself on the back you can have a lil workout :D

Kamikat - Well done!!! You should be very proud of yourself!!! Are you feeling positive for next week? We never seem to be online at the same time but if you don't mind I'll prob be relying on you throughout the week to spur me on!! Of course I'll do the same for you too if needed! We did good girl!!!:D

Skinnymindy - I have just removed myself to the other end of the house as Hubby and kids are tucking into sausage n chips - Oh Good God the smell......

Back