Sunday shout out!

skinnymindy

Hey everyone! How's everyone going today? Hope it's going well for everyone. I have zero energy and having a few cravings but hopefully will get through unscathed and survive until tomorrow :)

Doing okay, just come out of the bath and feel really tired! My hair's starting to come out (not noticeably so), is anyone else experiencing this? I know it's normal in ketosis so I'm not concerned, just curious!

I've read about the hair thing. Haven't experienced it yet myself. Would you take some supplements for hair loss maybe? Or try special shampoo? It might stop it in its tracks. what day is weigh in for you btw? :)

My weigh-in's tomorrow morning :) My hair's naturally very very thick so I have no objection at all to it thinning out a bit!

You lucky thing with thick hair- am well jel!! Mines not that thick but frizzes at the mere sight of water ;) best of luck tomorrow with W.I. hun

Thick hair is a nightmare! Takes forever to brush, a light breeze makes me look like I've just rolled out of bed, too thick to stay in ponytails/braids... heh, if I lose some weight this week maybe some of it will be hair :p

Thanks for the heads up!

Back