Anyone starting tomorrow?

Hi LH, hope you have a good first day. It's not too bad and once you get to day 4 it becomes much easier. Are you doing Lipotrim or Shake that Weight? I saw on an earlier post that you might be doing shake that weight instead. How much do you want to lose? I'm on day 16 and have lost 1 stone 1 lb so far so I can tell you that the diet definitely works. I have another 2 stone and 9 lbs to lose and I am really hoping to lose that by the 12 th december.

Hi yeah day one today. I'm going to join in a bit. No that's not me lol. I haven't heard of shakes that weigh before. I need the added pressure of someone seeing my weight every week lol. Wow that's excellent well done!! You are doing great. I want to lose 4 stone. Long way to go lol

Welcome to the forums! I've been doing this for three weeks and have lost almost a stone, 4 more stones to go... Having to see someone once a week to keep tabs on me definitely helps to keep me focused, plus I think 'Just a few days more...' rather than only seeing the end date. You can do it!

It's worth it :) And when things are difficult, post here on the forums, everyone here has been really supportive when I've had those moments of temptation!

Yay! Great to have you on board LH! I don't know why I thought you were on shake that weight, must've been mixing you up with another minimins person - clearly needed an extra shot of (black) coffee this morning ;)

Yes Kami is completely right- it's so worth it and these forums are great. Also, it's so good that we have a few new people signing up as the busier the better - we can all support each other :)

As for me, I am just praying to get to my next mini goal of 11st7lbs by the weekend xxx

Well done on starting your journey :) I started 10 days ago, I had my first weigh in on Saturday and I'd lost 12lbs in the first week. As we've all said, if you stick to it, it really works!! My goal is to get to 9 stone 7 lbs by 5th December as I'm going to cuba . . . I still have 30 lbs to go which seems massive, but I just keep looking at each weigh in as my next goal. Like yourself, I need to be monitored and weighed by someone else, that way I know I won't cheat as I'll feel like I'm not only letting myself down but someone else also.
How are you finding it?
What's everyone's goals and motivations for this diet?
Xx

Starting my weight loss journey

11/10/13 - 12 st 7 lbs
18/10/13 - 11 st 10 lbs

Hi LH, SkinnyMindy and Kimkat,
I'm also new'ish to Lipotrim I tried it last year for a week and just wasnt in the right space in my head. I've been on it for just over a week and lost 5Lbs my first week & weigh in again Friday. But I did slip up the weekend badly for one day, but back on it again properly now. I felt like a bit of a stalker for the past week or so because I have been reading your threads and you are both sooo insperational. I really hope I can do it this time I want to loose 5 stone :rolleyes: I need a buddy to please xxx

Hi Kelly,

Mine is just to walk in to a normal clothes shop a buy a pair of size 14 Jeans - but hopefully I will do what you do and see each weigh in as my next goal, I think thats a brilliant idea. x

I'm so jealous Kelly. I was thinking about booking Cuba for end of November but I can't see it happening now. Your doing great so far!!

Hey everyone! My goal is to get to 9stone 2lbs (or thereabouts) by the 11th of December and my motivation is: dressing up for New Year's Eve and starting off the new year at my goal weight for the first time ever!!! I braved cooking for my hubby tonight and it didn't bother me too much so think I might be over the worst of my cravings now. Hopefully :)

Keep going girls, we will all get there . . . Stick together to win the battle together!!
I actually find the smell of my chaps food comforting, I enjoy the smell but I don't want to eat it, I think my mindset is now changing! Whoop!
Why not go to cuba hun, gives you something rewarding to focus on :) xx

11/10/13 - 12 st 7 lbs
18/10/13 - 11 st 10 lbs

This is going to sound a bit weird... my best friend was recently looking for some tights for a friend of hers while we were both out shopping, and said that they probably have some good ones in Ann Summers. While she was looking at the tights, I was looking at the underwear and thinking to myself "One day..."
... so that's my motivation :p :ashamed0005:

Yay Kami!! That's great motivation - nothing wrong with a bit of cheeky motivation ;)

I have plateaued at 11st11lbs for the past 3 mornings... Have not cheated, been drinking about 3 litres water a day... Sigh... What if it all stops?? Think am going to try running every day to see if that helps. What do you guys think?

Mindy, is it your time of the month? You might just be retaining water, have you tried drinking green tea? Xx

11/10/13 - 12 st 7 lbs
18/10/13 - 11 st 10 lbs

Back