Anyone starting today?

butterfly7

Looking for lipotrim buddy to battle each day with... Starting lipotrim again after stopping for three months. Just going for weigh in and pick up now. I'll add tracker once I know where I'm up to ?

Hi Butterfly7, i have just completed day1 of lipotrim. i am hoping for a weight loss of 4 stone so have a long way to go. would love the support as i have never attempted a total food replacement diet before, but i have tried everything else!!

Hi Clare, I have 5 stone to go, so would be great to pair up. I'll keep checking I'll keep checking in on this thread throughout the day, if that's okay with you?

Day 2 today

Hi Clare, I have 5 stone to go, so would be great to pair up. I'll keep checking I'll keep checking in on this thread throughout the day, if that's okay with you?

Hi,
I'm new to the forum.:)
Not sure how forums work.
I'm on day 2 today, would love to join the buddy system as need as much support as I can get.
Starting weight 18st 11lbs, so I have a long long journey ahead of me.

How are you getting on???

Hi, I'm new to the forum.:) Not sure how forums work. I'm on day 2 today, would love to join the buddy system as need as much support as I can get. Starting weight 18st 11lbs, so I have a long long journey ahead of me. How are you getting on???

How did you do today? WhAt got you through? Stay strong

Please let me wake up strong, focused and determined tomorrow. I hate being that weak, out if control person. I have to believe I've changed today. So goodnight and goodbye old me... Tomorrow I wake up in control and one day closer to target.

Going to sleep knowing that tomorrow already looks brighter :).

Keep strong guys... Just keep going... This is our yr, we will get there... In the meantime let's enjoy the challenges we overcome on this journey...

Hey there,
Day 3 and counting, feeling good, miss my coffee with milk though, didn't realize it is so bitter without a splash of milk.
All the water will be great for our skin.:)
I am very busy at work at the moment so I don't have time to think about the hunger.
How are you getting on? Are you finding it hard? Has the hunger abated now that you are on day 4??

Hope your doing well:D

I find it easier in the mornings, hard in the evenings. Starts to get a little tough around 3pm onwards but I'm positive... Glad you're doing so well!!! How are you managing to distract yourself? I'm going to start keeping some kind of scrap book of things I could wear etc when I'm slim. I'll have a good think about events and celebrations and how myself some targets and rewards x

hi both, day three today, managing ok with the diet itself, not craving food, but god i feel awful, its like i have been run over by a bus. Im on a stretch of nights at the moment so that probably isnt helping. I am going to increase my water intake and hope that helps. on the plus side i think my work uniform has a little bit of breathing room already!!!!
Stay strong guys we can do this.

You are doing so so well, nights can be tough but you can do this easy!! Try and take some measurements now, it's amazing how much your shape and size changes over a few weeks!

The inspirational photos on this forum are amazing!

the measurement thing is a great idea, just finishing my shift now so will do it when i get up later today. I will post them here and bare all figuratively speaking of course.
Hope everyone else is doing well.

Did you increase your water intake? Do you feel any better.
I was(hopefully past tense) a diet coke addict, haven't had any now for 4 days and have the most awful headaches.
Will up my water, which will hopefully help, any other suggestions?
I looked at some of the other forums, some of the pictures are amazing, it would really give you the push to keep going. The difference 20 weeks makes is phenomenal.

Hope today goes well for you butterfly7 and you clare41 :)

Hi Star, caffeine withdrawal can be difficult but well done, 4 days and going strong is wonderful. You could try making up a favourite of mine... Ice (lots of) choc shake and cooled peppermint tea... Pop in the blender mmmmmm really nice and feels like a treat... May halo with diet coke withdrawal as it will help you increase fluid intake xx

Star, yes feeling a lot better today, i never had headaches but i drink black coffee and as that is allowed im drinking buckets of it. i have tried detoxing from caffeine in the past, so feel your headache pain. It will ease and increasing the water intake does def help.
Butterfly7 i hadnt really considered mixing the shakes any differently than they instruct. great idea and will def help with the taste boredom.
So i took my measurements as butterfly7 suggested here goes: bust 44, waist 37, stomach girth (width across belly button) 48, hips 47. I am going to measure again in two weeks and hopefully see a difference.
We are all half way through week 1, not long till we see the results on the scales. :p

We're doing really well, it's inspiring ? you an add the hot peppermint straight on to the ice if you have enough ice in the blender. You can also try adding a teaspoon of coffee for a mint mocha shake taste ? I know some people mix up a lot of ice in their strawberry shakes, makes it's taste nicer as it gets thicker. You can also mix vanilla shake with ice and spoon full of coffee for an iced latte taste.

Stay in your over the weekend, let's keep going, we can do this. I will add my starting measurements ? knowing that this is the biggest I will be should help me to share them ?

Thankyou for all your help!!! Good luck all

Xx

Yes good luck over the weekend. My weigh in is Monday so that should keep me focused. I have too say the support here really helps, it's good to know other people who are going through this. Thanks guys.

Hi so i started last Sunday so a week down now.
had my first weight in yesterday and down 7 pounds (i think my pharmacist weights in kgs)
I have alot to lose and I'm really struggling today after having a terrible week or just feeling brutal.
Im hoping that by chatting to you guys i can perk up a bit...
Just wondering when everyone energy kicked in...

Back