3 stone gone

livedadream

I started tfr on the 11th january,
it was hell in the first week im not gunna lie but i got though it.
i am now down THREE stone since then.
i have struggled with motivation and energy levels but never broke, i sat in pubs with my friends eating and drinking and lived with my family and boyfriend eating i even prepped food for him
i work in the food and beverage sector and that was tough every morning going in and smelling food.

I didnt break.

I am so happy to be moving onto re feeding and maintenance now.

I am thankful for the support of you peeps over the past weeks.

I started at 17 stone 8 pounds and as of today i am now 14!!!! stone 6 pounds. Needless to say i cried when i weighed in, i wasnt expecting it, i've had a tough few weeks i lost my job and got the flu but soldiered though. i had a few weeks of losing 2 pounds a week then another 2 then another 2 and almost lost hope.

I have moved from the super morbid obese category to morbid obese to super obese.. because im only 5 ft my doctor has told me that the BMI scale is tough to apply that tall and short people suffer from an imbalance in it that i would need to be 9 stone to be considered "healthy" while that is a goal of mine im not sure if i will get there and as long as my doctor is happy and says im healthy and i feel healthy ill be happy.
He thinks if i got to the 10 or 11 stone area i would be good. chubby maybe but healthy.

its over whelming when your told that you have 10 stone to lose, i was never under any illusion that i was thin but i never dreamed i was 10 stone over weight, looking from this side (three stone down) i can see the middle of the race, i chose not to call my weight a battle or struggle because my weight is part of me, a part of me i may not be enamored with but its still part of me.

My body is strong. My mind is strong. Lipotrim TFR has proven this to me. Many people have many opinions about lipotrim (my own doctor is not a fan but understands that i felt i needed it) I understand it is hard, it is one of the hardest things i have ever done, but it helped me prove to myself week after week that i can lose weight that i can control when and what i eat. The my mind is powerful.

It has given me my power back. If you are reading this and going though a tough time or thinking of giving up, (here comes a clique) think of why you started, or, think of why you want it to end.

I put a note on my phone it says:

I will be strong
I will be brave
I will keep going.

Im moving to re feed and maintenance now and well, scared but i wil be strong i will be brave and i will keep going, and I know you guys will help me if ever it gets to hard.

xxx
Liv.

I think you are absolutely fantastic to of gone through so much and still stayed strong and now you are reaping the rewards!

Congratulations and well done!:happy096:

Congratulations you've done fantastic and this post will definitely help people. There are many who would have given up but you have stayed on track, I hope refeed helps you continue to lose to where you want to be.

so my refeed went well (thanks in part to you guys! you really saw my through.)
i stuck rigidly to the plan given by lipotrim no exceptions but I was unable to eat all the food on the programme, I found it was a bit too much.
I was gutted to find out that you cant go back on TFR for 6 months after going on a refeed, this is something i wasnt aware of until I went in to get my maintenance shakes.
i was worried that I had gained weight as I felt a bit heavier going back on TFR was going to be my fall back plan.
i am soo glad now that I had my mom hide the weighing scales because as it turns out I lost two pounds. I suppose now its all in because Ive made the effort but in the graft on the roads running and seen the rewards
What I am finding now is that Lipotrim is more a mental game than physical one.
My body is changing, slowly but it is changing and now after the past week I know i can eat normally and not gain weight. I have my power back. I feel like I'm back to where I should be.

I want to be clear when i say eat normally, I do believe that as a society we have such a distorted view of normal eating, due in part to the fact that people like Victoria Beckham, Nicolle Richie and Guiliana Rancic fill us full or rubbish with quotes like "oh I basically eat what I want" or "oh i love fast food and wine". PEOPLE THIS IS TOTAL NONSENSE, it is not humanly possible for them to eat the food they say they eat and for them to be medically underweight.

I do not judge other womens bodies, I am a firm believer that most women battle their bodies in some way, over or under weight, cancer, periods, sex etc etc on a regular basis in some way. But if you are I think you have a responsibility to say yeah im pretty strict with what i eat or i exercise loads or I eat to much.

I understand you may read this and say oh well your judging those womens bodies. Im not, if you are fat thin black white thats merely a fact. Im not judging Im hoping that we will be honest. Im hoping that someday, in the future I will be able to not worry about my hair my nails my shoes or any of the numerous things that go through womens minds on a regular basis.

I hope that there will be a day and time when I do not hear people say things like Oh I was so good today, or oh that food is really bad for you. Im going ot have a treat coz its Friday, Sunday I found that other sock.Im eating clean, can someone tell me what dirty food is?
The fact of the matter is no food is good or bad for you. Its that famous word, moderation.

If we can all just be honest, as women, as society and set realistic goals.
Everything is bad in extremes, have the few pieces of chocolate but not the whole bar. Try to make better choices, for yourself, set good examples not just for children but for friends, parents, family the world in general.

Thats my peace. Soz for the rant.

xxx

You are an absolute inspiration my dear... Loving your posts.... Your positivity is wonderful to read...!!! Best of luck on your journey :)

Great post! Totally agree with you!!

just a quick update, ive kept the weight off.
and lost a bit more.
im offically a skinny person.
i run three times a week, numerous 5 and 10 kms and gulp! have signed up to do my first marathon in septebmer 2016.
i got down to 13 stone 8 pounds on lipotrim, i didnt cheat and stuck to a healthy diet after,
yes ive had my weeks where ive gone up and up but have always pulled myself back, Christmas will be a challenge but i know that come the 17th January 2016 ill be over 5 stone lighter than i was on the 17th January 2015.

Thank you to everyone here who supported me and everyone IRL who kicked my ass when i wanted to quit.

it really is worth it.

Well done Livedadream that is amazing!

back for round two, put on 5 pounds over Christmas and have damaged my knee after a fall, i always said if i was injured long term id go back on TFR, three days in and im okay to be fair, i think knowing how good it was first time around has made it easier, first weigh in saturday, only started tuesday so its not a full week but with work etc i cant make it in any other day. fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for you Livedadream, you should lose that 5 lbs no problem, and then some!

back for round two, put on 5 pounds over Christmas and have damaged my knee after a fall, i always said if i was injured long term id go back on TFR, three days in and im okay to be fair, i think knowing how good it was first time around has made it easier, first weigh in saturday, only started tuesday so its not a full week but with work etc i cant make it in any other day. fingers crossed!
Good luck Livedadream!

LDDwell done and you've brought a tear to my eye lol!
I've only been doing lt since 4.1.16 lost 8lbs last week and felt great
This week my arthritis is killing me in the cold, I feel down again and last night I are 2 boiled eggs!!
I feel awful as if I've let myself down and I'm too scared to chk my Ketosis level just incase I'm out of it.
Did you ever falter because you did it for so long? Does it get any better while preparing food for other ppl?
I picked eggs because I know they only have 1/2 a gram of card each but I'm worried that now I've done it ill do it again!

Thanks AceL
while i did struggle (my boyfriend is a chef and is constantly in the kitchen)
Im struggling now, im cold grumpy and tired but i know its just the diet. Lipotrim changed my life and gave me back the control i craved, im happier healthier and able to focus on the long term.
As for your question no i never faltered. I had a great support system but the thought of eating something never seriously crossed my mind, obviously there were the days or moments where i was like 'god id love insert food here' but i never seriously considered breaking it, that mental not physical hunger.
I did alot during lipotrim to learn about the phychology of weight loss and weight gain and learnt alot of why i over eat.

I wish i would tell you i did and that i know what you went though but i didnt. eating food didnt interest me once i was well into ketosis and if it did it was a passing hummm that looks nice or that smells good.

I think because i suffered so much during my first few weeks i knew i wouldnt go back if i did.

The best advice i can give you is focus on the long term, you need to change your mindset for the rest of your life not just while you are on TFR.

i can only speak from my own experience but when i was super morbidly obese i only focused on the short term,
weight loss and maintaining that loss is long term thing, lipotrim isnt a magic wand that you will be slim after finishing and then stay like that, its a tool to help you lose the bulk but you still need to maintain and maybe even lose after.

Thinking long term means that instead of having an egg and making a concious decision to break TFR you think NO i have 8 more weeks of TFR left the first two weeks were hell so if i eat now i will undo that, not only physically but mentally.
I do think most of the damage of breaking TFR is not weight gain but how crap you feel after. You may not gain weight but im certain you feel worried and weak and are doubting your ability to continue.
Think of it as a blip on a long journey, thinking short term is looking at weigh ins week to week, i dont look at by June i will be here, i will have achieve this and that, not this Saturday i have a weigh in and i want to lose this much.
I wish I could be of more help, if you are struggling the forum is here or PM me.

I also used this
http://modelmydiet.com/eywomen

alot to help me visualise my goals. (i also kept a list of the foods i wanted when i finished, which most of which ive not gone back to eating)

I would advise you to look into speaking to someone, look i may be out of line but ive done alot of reading and research on weight and food issues etc and being self destructive is a huge part of it, if you do break TFR you are setting yourself up for failure physically and mentally.

If you address some of these questions in your head: (and this is not to make you feel bad or hurt your feelings this to hopefully to help you see how your head works):
To be blunt its a fact you dont feel hunger in Ketosis, then if you didn't feel hungry so why did you eat?

Boiled eggs are not something you have just lying around, you went to the cupboard, boiled the kettle, pulled out a pan, put in the eggs, waited patiently for them to boil then ate them, this is not a impulse, this was a concious decision a long process.

you said you picked eggs because of the low carb content: again this is something really important you not only grabbed something quick to satisfy a tangible hunger but you picked something you hoped would not kick you out of ketosis.

Your worried your going to do it again: this is normal as people with a weight issue in general we doubt everything we do. Stop. Look at the reasons you broke TFR in the first place, seek help and stop the cycle.

pm me or hop onto this thread whenever you need i know what its like to suffer though it so if i can help you let me know.
x liv

Hi guys

I just wanted to say hi to all on lipotrim. I have just commenced today and will coming on here for motivation and support. I have done this before so I know it can very successful when done correctly. How is everyone else finding it?

Hi LDD :), here to sub. Loving your posts ! They are so inspirational. Your journey has been tough and yet you've managed to stay strong. I'm will definitely be taking on some of the advice you have given to help keep me stay strong in my weaker moments. Thank you once again for sharing, I look forward to reading more of your posts. I hope your having a fab week hun !

Lots of love
The Bunny :bunnydance: (Kay xx)

Last edited:
I started tfr on the 11th january,
it was hell in the first week im not gunna lie but i got though it.
i am now down THREE stone since then.
i have struggled with motivation and energy levels but never broke, i sat in pubs with my friends eating and drinking and lived with my family and boyfriend eating i even prepped food for him
i work in the food and beverage sector and that was tough every morning going in and smelling food.

I didnt break.

I am so happy to be moving onto re feeding and maintenance now.

I am thankful for the support of you peeps over the past weeks.

I started at 17 stone 8 pounds and as of today i am now 14!!!! stone 6 pounds. Needless to say i cried when i weighed in, i wasnt expecting it, i've had a tough few weeks i lost my job and got the flu but soldiered though. i had a few weeks of losing 2 pounds a week then another 2 then another 2 and almost lost hope.

I have moved from the super morbid obese category to morbid obese to super obese.. because im only 5 ft my doctor has told me that the BMI scale is tough to apply that tall and short people suffer from an imbalance in it that i would need to be 9 stone to be considered "healthy" while that is a goal of mine im not sure if i will get there and as long as my doctor is happy and says im healthy and i feel healthy ill be happy.
He thinks if i got to the 10 or 11 stone area i would be good. chubby maybe but healthy.

its over whelming when your told that you have 10 stone to lose, i was never under any illusion that i was thin but i never dreamed i was 10 stone over weight, looking from this side (three stone down) i can see the middle of the race, i chose not to call my weight a battle or struggle because my weight is part of me, a part of me i may not be enamored with but its still part of me.

My body is strong. My mind is strong. Lipotrim TFR has proven this to me. Many people have many opinions about lipotrim (my own doctor is not a fan but understands that i felt i needed it) I understand it is hard, it is one of the hardest things i have ever done, but it helped me prove to myself week after week that i can lose weight that i can control when and what i eat. The my mind is powerful.

It has given me my power back. If you are reading this and going though a tough time or thinking of giving up, (here comes a clique) think of why you started, or, think of why you want it to end.

I put a note on my phone it says:

I will be strong
I will be brave
I will keep going.

Im moving to re feed and maintenance now and well, scared but i wil be strong i will be brave and i will keep going, and I know you guys will help me if ever it gets to hard.

xxx
Liv.

Hiya just wanted to say well done that amazing i done the same 3 years ago I'm about same height as you. I'm 5ft 2 and i started at just over 16 stone then and got to 10 stone 10ish. unfortunatly I'm at 13.8 and started the shakes yesterday to start again to get back down to around the same as what i was when i first done it.. old habbits crept back. rubbish.
but reading this has given me that motivation to do it again as i had tried and failed before christmas.
Just wanted to say well done xx
Roxie

Aw thanks guys!!!
look im gunna call a spade a spade, lipotrim is hell, the shakes taste like bum your breath stinks and you feel like death warmed up.
BUT
the weight literally falls off.
Roxie youll be grand just keep focused i have to say, i still see myself as the fat girl and look ill properly always bit a little bit bridget jonesesque (a little chubby) but once i can run, jump on my boyfriend and dance the night away im happy.

life is good, sometimes its **** but more often than not its good.
lipotrim gave me that power back.

PM me whenever you guys need anything, im a tough broad but have a squishy heart so can help when needed.

xxx

ps: ive never done this but below is a pic of me when i started college in january and when i started a job in the same college in march.

3 months loss. not to shabby.
it works if you work.

Attachments

• loss.JPG
    loss.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 63
wow thats a massive difference you should be soon proud, you have done so well.
surely those pics just make you want to stick to it :)
i know what you mean I'm on day 3 today and ok. strugged with the water today only had another 1 litre if that, so iv got my 2 litre bottle and going to make sure i drink that by the end of the evening as i know the more you drink the more you lose lol.
Don't you find on the shakes you also feel really cold too. I'm generally a cold person anyway but I'm even more cold on these shakes, and the last few days had a niggling headache they say drink more water but yesterday i had pretty much all the 4 litres i think it was, and today struggling, but going to get the other 2 done by tonight.
how long do you have left of the shakes?
Roxie xx

Thanks AceL
while i did struggle (my boyfriend is a chef and is constantly in the kitchen)
Im struggling now, im cold grumpy and tired but i know its just the diet. Lipotrim changed my life and gave me back the control i craved, im happier healthier and able to focus on the long term.
As for your question no i never faltered. I had a great support system but the thought of eating something never seriously crossed my mind, obviously there were the days or moments where i was like 'god id love insert food here' but i never seriously considered breaking it, that mental not physical hunger.
I did alot during lipotrim to learn about the phychology of weight loss and weight gain and learnt alot of why i over eat.

I wish i would tell you i did and that i know what you went though but i didnt. eating food didnt interest me once i was well into ketosis and if it did it was a passing hummm that looks nice or that smells good.

I think because i suffered so much during my first few weeks i knew i wouldnt go back if i did.

The best advice i can give you is focus on the long term, you need to change your mindset for the rest of your life not just while you are on TFR.

i can only speak from my own experience but when i was super morbidly obese i only focused on the short term,
weight loss and maintaining that loss is long term thing, lipotrim isnt a magic wand that you will be slim after finishing and then stay like that, its a tool to help you lose the bulk but you still need to maintain and maybe even lose after.

Thinking long term means that instead of having an egg and making a concious decision to break TFR you think NO i have 8 more weeks of TFR left the first two weeks were hell so if i eat now i will undo that, not only physically but mentally.
I do think most of the damage of breaking TFR is not weight gain but how crap you feel after. You may not gain weight but im certain you feel worried and weak and are doubting your ability to continue.
Think of it as a blip on a long journey, thinking short term is looking at weigh ins week to week, i dont look at by June i will be here, i will have achieve this and that, not this Saturday i have a weigh in and i want to lose this much.
I wish I could be of more help, if you are struggling the forum is here or PM me.

I also used this
http://modelmydiet.com/eywomen

alot to help me visualise my goals. (i also kept a list of the foods i wanted when i finished, which most of which ive not gone back to eating)

I would advise you to look into speaking to someone, look i may be out of line but ive done alot of reading and research on weight and food issues etc and being self destructive is a huge part of it, if you do break TFR you are setting yourself up for failure physically and mentally.

If you address some of these questions in your head: (and this is not to make you feel bad or hurt your feelings this to hopefully to help you see how your head works):
To be blunt its a fact you dont feel hunger in Ketosis, then if you didn't feel hungry so why did you eat?

Boiled eggs are not something you have just lying around, you went to the cupboard, boiled the kettle, pulled out a pan, put in the eggs, waited patiently for them to boil then ate them, this is not a impulse, this was a concious decision a long process.

you said you picked eggs because of the low carb content: again this is something really important you not only grabbed something quick to satisfy a tangible hunger but you picked something you hoped would not kick you out of ketosis.

Your worried your going to do it again: this is normal as people with a weight issue in general we doubt everything we do. Stop. Look at the reasons you broke TFR in the first place, seek help and stop the cycle.

pm me or hop onto this thread whenever you need i know what its like to suffer though it so if i can help you let me know.
x liv
Hi LDD
I've been super busy but I'd like to Thankyou for your response!
It's just what I needed to hear and your absolutely right, dealing with the root cause of me breaking the regime is the way forward and I'm going to make sure I know my triggers and don't fall off of the wagon again!
Your advice is top notch and Thankyou for the offer to PM you, I shall take you up on that! x

Hey, Thanks. yeah it helps...
im only up to the three shakes yesterday actually, i was just feeling manky so was going to bed so early i didnt bother.
i do feel cold all the time its part of ketosis though, basically your body has so much energy a day. when your on tfr it has to ration the energy you have, by the time your brain movement and other bodily functions are managed theres not enough left over to keep you warm.
its just a sign that ketosis is working :)
lob a few hot water bottles down a hoodie and you'll be grand.
i dunno how long ill last on them my three week weigh in is saturday so i dunno ill defo do the month and longer if i can.
but i have an adventure race and my graduation at the start of march so i will need to be refeeding by then :)

Back