Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Back again.

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    fatfella's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th February, 2009
    Location
    Herts
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    6
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 6ft2in
    Start Date: 25/2/14
    Start Weight: 26st7lb
    Current Weight: 24st9lb
    Goal Weight: 14st3lb
    Goal Date: Whenever i get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 47.6
    Current BMI: 44.3
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 10st6lb
    % Lost 7.01%

    Back again.

    Hi people,

    Ive been here before, gonna lose my weight etc etc blah blah,

    So this time ive waited till ive got going before posting, 3 weeks in and lost 21lbs. im doing weight watchers. Ive been going to meetings for the first month but from this week im going alone due to finances....i cant afford the 22 per month,

    So i have around 175lbs to lose in total and made a start on that already. Not been to bad so far but I know with out the support of a meeting Im going to find it hard, so hence i ve posted in here for hopefully a new bunch of people to chat with etc etc.

    Really looking forward to getting down a few more stone and starting to get a bit more exercise in, so is my dog....in facts she doesnt think the current 3miles a day is any where near enough !!

    My other thing is, in my line of work im often thrown insults, generally bout every hour im at work Any how, what i would love is to be insulted anyway but being called the fat **** that is now 95% of insults !!

    Anyway, Ive only just got up and the dog is giving me those eyes, no walk yet today so she needs her run.....but i look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully sharing my experiences
    Theria likes this.
    Start 25th February 14 : 26st 7lb

    Week 1 - 4 : -27lbs
    Week 5 : -3lbs



  2. #2
    Likes to post
    half century
    Theria's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th June, 2010
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    42
    Diet: Slimming World (Mixed R/G/EE)
    Height: 5ft11in
    Start Date: 16/01/2014
    Start Weight: 22st11lb
    Current Weight: 17st8.5lb
    Goal Weight: 12st10lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 44.5
    Current BMI: 34.4
    Goal BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 5st2.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st12.5lb
    % Lost 22.73%
    Hello and welcome! That's a great start you've made

    Whatever plan you follow, however you choose to lose weight you'll find lots of help and support here.


  3. #3
    Forum Master
    half century

    Roziee's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th March, 2011
    Posts
    4,884
    Rep Power
    162
    Diet: Slimming World
    Start Date: 14.03.2011
    Start Weight: 22st10lb
    Current Weight: 17st9.5lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Date: ASAP!


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 5st0.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 5st9.5lb
    % Lost 22.17%
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
    Hi people, Ive been here before, gonna lose my weight etc etc blah blah, So this time ive waited till ive got going before posting, 3 weeks in and lost 21lbs. im doing weight watchers. Ive been going to meetings for the first month but from this week im going alone due to finances....i cant afford the 22 per month, So i have around 175lbs to lose in total and made a start on that already. Not been to bad so far but I know with out the support of a meeting Im going to find it hard, so hence i ve posted in here for hopefully a new bunch of people to chat with etc etc. Really looking forward to getting down a few more stone and starting to get a bit more exercise in, so is my dog....in facts she doesnt think the current 3miles a day is any where near enough !! My other thing is, in my line of work im often thrown insults, generally bout every hour im at work Any how, what i would love is to be insulted anyway but being called the fat **** that is now 95% of insults !! Anyway, Ive only just got up and the dog is giving me those eyes, no walk yet today so she needs her run.....but i look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully sharing my experiences
    What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?

    We are here to support for sure! 21 lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    fatfella's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th February, 2009
    Location
    Herts
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    6
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 6ft2in
    Start Date: 25/2/14
    Start Weight: 26st7lb
    Current Weight: 24st9lb
    Goal Weight: 14st3lb
    Goal Date: Whenever i get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 47.6
    Current BMI: 44.3
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 10st6lb
    % Lost 7.01%
    Quote Originally Posted by Roziee View Post
    What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?

    We are here to support for sure! 21 lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic.
    Im a doorman at a night club Love the work if not the hours, but provides some money, bit of enjoyment and the odd rough night !! Hence on here at 4 in the morning !!
    Start 25th February 14 : 26st 7lb

    Week 1 - 4 : -27lbs
    Week 5 : -3lbs



  5. #5
    Likes to post
    honeybee40's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th June, 2013
    Location
    Exeter in Devon
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    8
    Diet: slimming world
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 18/07/14
    Start Weight: 16st12lb
    Current Weight: 16st12lb
    Goal Weight: 9st12lb
    Goal Date: 22/01/16


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 41.8
    Current BMI: 41.8
    Goal BMI: 24.4


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 7st0lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
    Hi people,

    Ive been here before, gonna lose my weight etc etc blah blah,

    So this time ive waited till ive got going before posting, 3 weeks in and lost 21lbs. im doing weight watchers. Ive been going to meetings for the first month but from this week im going alone due to finances....i cant afford the 22 per month,

    So i have around 175lbs to lose in total and made a start on that already. Not been to bad so far but I know with out the support of a meeting Im going to find it hard, so hence i ve posted in here for hopefully a new bunch of people to chat with etc etc.

    Really looking forward to getting down a few more stone and starting to get a bit more exercise in, so is my dog....in facts she doesnt think the current 3miles a day is any where near enough !!

    My other thing is, in my line of work im often thrown insults, generally bout every hour im at work Any how, what i would love is to be insulted anyway but being called the fat **** that is now 95% of insults !!

    Anyway, Ive only just got up and the dog is giving me those eyes, no walk yet today so she needs her run.....but i look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully sharing my experiences
    Hi :-) you've made a great start to your weight loss journey.Try to used the insults to fire you up to keep on plan .If ever I feel like throwing in the towel, I think of all the reasons why i started this in the first place. Im 8st down and ready to take on the remaining 4 1/2 stone :-) keep it it up hunni x x

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    fatfella's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th February, 2009
    Location
    Herts
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    6
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 6ft2in
    Start Date: 25/2/14
    Start Weight: 26st7lb
    Current Weight: 24st9lb
    Goal Weight: 14st3lb
    Goal Date: Whenever i get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 47.6
    Current BMI: 44.3
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 10st6lb
    % Lost 7.01%
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee40 View Post
    Hi :-) you've made a great start to your weight loss journey.Try to used the insults to fire you up to keep on plan .If ever I feel like throwing in the towel, I think of all the reasons why i started this in the first place. Im 8st down and ready to take on the remaining 4 1/2 stone :-) keep it it up hunni x x
    Thank you. The insults are almost like water of a ducks back now, just like something original lol !!

    Well done on 8st, thats amazing, I hope soon that maybe i can post that on a newbies introduction, you should be well proud, thats a massive feet and incredibly inspirational. Im looking to lose 12.5st too so fingers crossed i can match you
    Start 25th February 14 : 26st 7lb

    Week 1 - 4 : -27lbs
    Week 5 : -3lbs



  7. #7
    Likes to post
    honeybee40's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th June, 2013
    Location
    Exeter in Devon
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    8
    Diet: slimming world
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 18/07/14
    Start Weight: 16st12lb
    Current Weight: 16st12lb
    Goal Weight: 9st12lb
    Goal Date: 22/01/16


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 41.8
    Current BMI: 41.8
    Goal BMI: 24.4


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 7st0lb
    % Lost 0%
    You sound pretty determined to me, this time next year you'lk be half the man you used to be x

  8. #8
    Clean green leafy machine

    ladyfelsham's Avatar
    Join Date
    20th July, 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    18,263
    Rep Power
    437
    Diet: Calorie counting
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 4 August 2014
    Start Weight: 326lb
    Current Weight: 317lb
    Goal Weight: 299lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 57.7
    Current BMI: 56.1
    Goal BMI: 53


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 9lb
    Weight to Lose: 18lb
    % Lost 2.76%
    Just popping in to say hi and give my support too
    Susie

    www.minimins.com/lot-weight-lose-then-join-wemitts/309737-susies-long-term-weight-loss-plan.html



  9. #9
    walk walk walk
    chezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th October, 2009
    Location
    taking it a day at a time :)
    Posts
    5,332
    Rep Power
    102
    Diet: mfp ..calorie counting
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 29-04-12
    Start Weight: 25st11lb
    Current Weight: 25st1lb
    Goal Weight: 18st0lb
    Goal Date: when i get there then next milestone after this goal


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 62
    Current BMI: 60.2
    Goal BMI: 43.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st10lb
    Weight to Lose: 7st1lb
    % Lost 2.77%
    good luck fatfella x
    new one said its going to be easy but you will love the end result xx

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    fatfella's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th February, 2009
    Location
    Herts
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    6
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 6ft2in
    Start Date: 25/2/14
    Start Weight: 26st7lb
    Current Weight: 24st9lb
    Goal Weight: 14st3lb
    Goal Date: Whenever i get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 47.6
    Current BMI: 44.3
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 10st6lb
    % Lost 7.01%
    Thank you for the support !! need it i think lol

    Man this week has been tough, there have been packets got out, only to be put away again, staring at chocolate, crisps etc, before them going back in the cupboard, its been a fight, but for me it has been worth it as this morning i did my first weigh in at home and lost a further 6lbs, happy as a pig in poo at this moment in time.

    Ive added the water thing from yesterday as i dont think i was drinking enough, so filled a 2 litre bottle up with water and left it in the dridge, and now making myself drink that before i can drink anything else, to my surprise i had drunk it by about 2pm.

    Any how, goal for next week to to get to the 2st mark, which is just one pound, but sometimes i think that that one pound is the hardest to lose,

    Right time to go walking with the hounds, oh and another goal was added at the weekend, being able to keep up with my dog, She does agility with my daughter, but as she was out at the weekend i did the training, Ill never keep up but i wouldnt mind being to get a little nearer to her and not be so bloody knackered !!! lol
    ladyfelsham likes this.
    Start 25th February 14 : 26st 7lb

    Week 1 - 4 : -27lbs
    Week 5 : -3lbs



  11. #11
    Clean green leafy machine

    ladyfelsham's Avatar
    Join Date
    20th July, 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    18,263
    Rep Power
    437
    Diet: Calorie counting
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 4 August 2014
    Start Weight: 326lb
    Current Weight: 317lb
    Goal Weight: 299lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 57.7
    Current BMI: 56.1
    Goal BMI: 53


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 9lb
    Weight to Lose: 18lb
    % Lost 2.76%
    Morning ff - what fab news, well done on the 6lbs, that is brilliant!
    And what else is brilliant is that you thought about eating stuff then PUT IT BACK again - to me, that's a real triumph
    Susie

    www.minimins.com/lot-weight-lose-then-join-wemitts/309737-susies-long-term-weight-loss-plan.html



  12. #12
    Likes to post
    honeybee40's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th June, 2013
    Location
    Exeter in Devon
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    8
    Diet: slimming world
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 18/07/14
    Start Weight: 16st12lb
    Current Weight: 16st12lb
    Goal Weight: 9st12lb
    Goal Date: 22/01/16


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 41.8
    Current BMI: 41.8
    Goal BMI: 24.4


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 7st0lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
    Thank you for the support !! need it i think lol

    Man this week has been tough, there have been packets got out, only to be put away again, staring at chocolate, crisps etc, before them going back in the cupboard, its been a fight, but for me it has been worth it as this morning i did my first weigh in at home and lost a further 6lbs, happy as a pig in poo at this moment in time.

    Ive added the water thing from yesterday as i dont think i was drinking enough, so filled a 2 litre bottle up with water and left it in the dridge, and now making myself drink that before i can drink anything else, to my surprise i had drunk it by about 2pm.

    Any how, goal for next week to to get to the 2st mark, which is just one pound, but sometimes i think that that one pound is the hardest to lose,

    Right time to go walking with the hounds, oh and another goal was added at the weekend, being able to keep up with my dog, She does agility with my daughter, but as she was out at the weekend i did the training, Ill never keep up but i wouldnt mind being to get a little nearer to her and not be so bloody knackered !!! lol
    Well done! 6lbs loss and you won the fight with the junk food....that is an achievement in itself :-) x

  13. #13
    Forum Master
    half century

    Roziee's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th March, 2011
    Posts
    4,884
    Rep Power
    162
    Diet: Slimming World
    Start Date: 14.03.2011
    Start Weight: 22st10lb
    Current Weight: 17st9.5lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Date: ASAP!


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 5st0.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 5st9.5lb
    % Lost 22.17%
    Fantastic result. Well done

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    fatfella's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th February, 2009
    Location
    Herts
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    6
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 6ft2in
    Start Date: 25/2/14
    Start Weight: 26st7lb
    Current Weight: 24st9lb
    Goal Weight: 14st3lb
    Goal Date: Whenever i get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 47.6
    Current BMI: 44.3
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 10st6lb
    % Lost 7.01%
    Dam that was hard. A night at work sponsored by Dominos...and loads of free pizza....and i stayed good...weigh in tomorrow, better be worth it
    Start 25th February 14 : 26st 7lb

    Week 1 - 4 : -27lbs
    Week 5 : -3lbs



  15. #15
    Regular Member
    fatfella's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th February, 2009
    Location
    Herts
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    6
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 6ft2in
    Start Date: 25/2/14
    Start Weight: 26st7lb
    Current Weight: 24st9lb
    Goal Weight: 14st3lb
    Goal Date: Whenever i get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 47.6
    Current BMI: 44.3
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 10st6lb
    % Lost 7.01%
    So I fought the pizza craving but on sunday I did have a rather sizable chinese with my wife for mothers day, with out counting, tut tut tut. However i did only eat fruit for the rest of the day and had all my weekly bonus points intact....so this week, Ive lost 3lbs, which im pleased with.

    Thats over the 2 stone mark now, which is an achievement, next is to be in the 23's ! something I havent seen grace my scales in a fair few years !!! Gonna crank up the dog walks this month, try getting in a bit more exercise, maybe a few swimming sessions.
    Start 25th February 14 : 26st 7lb

    Week 1 - 4 : -27lbs
    Week 5 : -3lbs



Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.