MiniMins Clothes Swap Guidelines
Due to the ongoing demand for clothes swap threads, MiniMins would like to make it clear that we do not take responsibility for such threads.
We also do not accept any liability for loss or damaged encountered by the supply of clothes on MiniMins by members of MiniMins.
It is at members own risk to divulge personal information to another member, e.g., email addresses, home address, mobile numbers etc.
These are our basic guidelines.
- MiniMins takes no responsibility for the loss of items or damage encountered by swapping clothes on MiniMins or elsewhere.
- Do not pay for postage or packaging of clothes.
- This is a community service not a professional trading site. If you send somebody clothes hopefully you will be able to get clothes from somebody else.
- If you wish to be be paid for your clothes use a site like eBay.
- Only give your details to members/people you trust via PM.
- If you send a member clothes, list them on a public thread. This is to prevent an individual from collecting clothes from everybody but not doing anything in return for the community.
- You are not under any obligation to swap clothes with anybody even if you have recieved goods from another member. It is at everybodys disgression on wheather they want to swap clothes or not!
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.