- 3 Chicken Breasts, sliced
- Broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 Courgette, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Chilli
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoon Crushed Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Juice of half a fresh Lime
- 3 tablespoons Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter(not Paleo but I didn't have any other nut butter)
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Shredded Coconut
- 1 teaspoon Gluten Free Tamari
- I - 2 cups water
- Heat fry pan, add the coconut oil, coriander, cumin, garlic and red onion and fry for about 30seconds.
- Add the peanut butter, chilli, lime juice,coconut sugar, coconut and Tamari and stir.
- This will form a paste. Gradually add the water, about 1/2 cup at a time till you get the sauce to a consistency that you like. (more water = runnier sauce)
- Simmer for a few minutes and turn heat off and set aside.
- In another heated pan, place a little coconut oil and a little garlic.
- Add the chicken and brown it up. Add the vegetables and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Pour over the sauce and heat for about 1-2 minutes.
If you want it enough you won't keep finding excuses to not do it.
What fits your schedule better -- Exercising 1 hour a day or being f** 24 hours a day?”
"I don’t think there’s any excuse for women not to stay in shape. We just need to stop gorging, put on our trainers, and use some self-control. No one else is going to do it for us." Linda Barker
“Eating crappy food isn't a reward -- it's a punishment.” ― Drew Carey
Paleo since Apr 2012 9st 9lbs got to 8st 7lbs October 2012 and with focus,exercise and motivation have stayed below 9st since.
Hard work and dedication pays off.No time for excuses if you really want to loss the weight.
I can now enjoy special occasions without having to worry about what the scales will say after.
Loving life,Loving my body.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.