- 3 Chicken Breasts, sliced
- Broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 Courgette, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Chilli
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoon Crushed Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Juice of half a fresh Lime
- 3 tablespoons Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter(not Paleo but I didn't have any other nut butter)
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Shredded Coconut
- 1 teaspoon Gluten Free Tamari
- I - 2 cups water
- Heat fry pan, add the coconut oil, coriander, cumin, garlic and red onion and fry for about 30seconds.
- Add the peanut butter, chilli, lime juice,coconut sugar, coconut and Tamari and stir.
- This will form a paste. Gradually add the water, about 1/2 cup at a time till you get the sauce to a consistency that you like. (more water = runnier sauce)
- Simmer for a few minutes and turn heat off and set aside.
- In another heated pan, place a little coconut oil and a little garlic.
- Add the chicken and brown it up. Add the vegetables and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Pour over the sauce and heat for about 1-2 minutes.
Butterflied the chicken breast then spread tom paste over it topped with garlic salt, chroizo slices,onion baked for 15 mins topped with cheese and baked for another 10 mins.
Sweet potato wedges,broccoli.
Spatchcock poussin with brussels,onions,carrots,broccoli,coconut shreds fried in coconut oil.
Fish and Veg curry
Fish Pie Mix
1 (403 mL) can unsweetened coconut milk
2 Tbs red curry paste
2 medium carrots, cut into thin matchsticks
1/2 small red cabbage, thinly sliced
Put coconut milk and red curry paste in a large pan (with lid) over medium heat.
Cook for 3 minutes, stirring until combined.
Add carrots and red cabbage to pan. Cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
Add fish and simmer an additional 4-5 minutes, or until fish is fully cooked.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.