Can't believe it's been a year....................
that I got down to 8st 4lbs and have maintained between 8st 4lbs and 8st 7lbs eating Primal 90% of the time.The other 10% I've been eating and drinking things that aren't allowed on Primal.
Shows it works and if I do get side tracked for too long then I have found it a lot easier to get back on track then any other way of eating I've done.
The only thing that will stop me eating this way is for health reason but that shouldn't happen as this to me is healthy eating and I have never felt so good.
Here's to another year of Primal eating.:)