Just saw this on Come Dine with Me.
- 3-4 avocados, peeled and stones removed
- 1 egg white
- 50g cocoa butter
- 2-3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2-3 drops vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp honey
For the base
- 20g pecans
- 20g walnuts
- 20g almonds
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Strawberries, blueberries and raspberries
- Cocoa powder
- Desiccated coconut
- For the base, crush the nuts and mix with the butter. Spread the mixture in the bottom of a cake tin, pressing down to make an even base.
- For the filling, in a blender, blitz the avocado, egg white, cocoa butter and cocoa powder. Add the vanilla and honey to taste then spoon over the base and chill until needed.
- Decorate with the fruit, cocoa powder and desiccated coconut to serve.