2 1/2 cups (375g) almond flour
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups (100g) Carrot (grated)
1 large apple, peeled, cored and grated
1 cup (75g) shredded coconut
1 cup (150g) raisins
3 large eggs
2 tbsp honey
1/2 cup (125ml) coconut or avocado oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
(in the book it suggests grating orange zest into the mixture, I did it was nice!, also suggests leaving the batter to stand for about 30 minutes, grating as small as you can or using the batter to make a loaf)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C) and grease muffin pan.
2. Combine almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Add carrot, apple, coconut and raisins and combine well.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, honey, oil and vanilla together.
4. Pour mixture over your dry ingredients and mix well. The batter will be very thick.
5. Spoon out into muffin pan and place in middle or upper rack of your oven for 40-50 minutes for lareg muffine, 20-30 for smaller muffins.
6. When a toothpick inserted in the top of a muffin comes out clean, they are done.
7. cool muffins in a pan for 8-10 minutes and then remove to a rack to finish cooling!