- 3 Chicken Breasts, sliced
- Broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 Courgette, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Chilli
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoon Crushed Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Juice of half a fresh Lime
- 3 tablespoons Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter(not Paleo but I didn't have any other nut butter)
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Shredded Coconut
- 1 teaspoon Gluten Free Tamari
- I - 2 cups water
- Heat fry pan, add the coconut oil, coriander, cumin, garlic and red onion and fry for about 30seconds.
- Add the peanut butter, chilli, lime juice,coconut sugar, coconut and Tamari and stir.
- This will form a paste. Gradually add the water, about 1/2 cup at a time till you get the sauce to a consistency that you like. (more water = runnier sauce)
- Simmer for a few minutes and turn heat off and set aside.
- In another heated pan, place a little coconut oil and a little garlic.
- Add the chicken and brown it up. Add the vegetables and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Pour over the sauce and heat for about 1-2 minutes.
Started Paleo/Primal Apr 2012 at 9st 9lbs.Got down to 8st 4lbs October 2012 and have been maintaining between 8st 4lbs-8st 7lbs since. If you want it enough you won't keep finding excuses to not do it.
- Rep Power
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.