- 1 Post By cavegirl13
Not tried it yet just putting it here so I don't lose it.
Ingredients (Coconut Custard):
1. Split vanilla bean down the middle and place in a saucepan. Add coconut milk and bay leaves.
2. Heat coconut milk slowly over low heat until very steamy and just shy of simmering.
3. Add a ladle of the hot coconut milk to the beaten eggs while stirring the eggs vigorously. Then add the egg mixture back to the saucepan, stirring constantly.
4. Continue to stir constantly until custard thickens (should coat a wooden spoon), about 4-5 minutes.
5. Remove from heat. Remove bay leaves and discard. Remove vanilla bean halves, scrape the inside of the vanilla beans with a sharp knife to collect the vanilla seeds and add back into the custard. Discard the vanilla bean pod.
6. Once cooled, add honey and mix well.
Started Paleo/Primal Apr 2012 at 9st 7lbs.Got down to 8st 4lbs October 2012 and have been maintaining between 8st 4lbs-8st 7lbs since.
- Rep Power
I am not such a big fan of coconut milk ..
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.