MrsP's Crispy Coconut Chicken Nuggets
What you need:
To make 12 large nuggets or 16 smaller ones
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 12 mins
*2 large / 400g organic chicken breasts (or pre-minced chicken, most butchers can do this for you)
*1 egg yolk
*2 cloves garlic
*1/2 tsp paprika
*1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground pepper
*1/2 cup almond flour
*1/2 cup dessicated coconut
*1/2 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180°c
- If you don’t have pre-minced chicken ( If you do, then go straight to the next point): In to a blender place your chicken breasts and garlic, blend on high-speed for about 10-15 seconds until paste like texture
- In to a separate bowl combine 1tbsp almond flour, paprika, salt, pepper and egg yolk. Add in the chicken mixture and mix until fully combined
- On to a separate surface / or baking sheet place the dessicated coconut and remainder of the almond flour and mix together roughly
- In to a pan over high heat, melt coconut oil
- Take 2 tsp of chicken mix and roll it in to a ball, then coat with the coconut and almond mix
- Cook each side for 3 – 4 minutes until golden brown
- Once all balls have been cooked on both sides transfer on to a baking sheet and place in the oven for 4 – 5 minutes max – until cooked through (cut one of the larger ones in half to make sure)
PIC IS THEM UNCOOKED.
November exercise TOTAL 226.50 miles walked,5 hrs 10 mins run on treadmill. It's not about being better than others, it's about being better than YOU use to be.
03 days until Xmas. Only 10 days left to 2015. 54 days to Valentine Day. 104 days to Easter Sunday. Summer 2015 starts on Sunday, 21st June 184 days to go.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.