MrsP's Crispy Coconut Chicken Nuggets
What you need:
To make 12 large nuggets or 16 smaller ones
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 12 mins
*2 large / 400g organic chicken breasts (or pre-minced chicken, most butchers can do this for you)
*1 egg yolk
*2 cloves garlic
*1/2 tsp paprika
*1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground pepper
*1/2 cup almond flour
*1/2 cup dessicated coconut
*1/2 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180°c
- If you don’t have pre-minced chicken ( If you do, then go straight to the next point): In to a blender place your chicken breasts and garlic, blend on high-speed for about 10-15 seconds until paste like texture
- In to a separate bowl combine 1tbsp almond flour, paprika, salt, pepper and egg yolk. Add in the chicken mixture and mix until fully combined
- On to a separate surface / or baking sheet place the dessicated coconut and remainder of the almond flour and mix together roughly
- In to a pan over high heat, melt coconut oil
- Take 2 tsp of chicken mix and roll it in to a ball, then coat with the coconut and almond mix
- Cook each side for 3 – 4 minutes until golden brown
- Once all balls have been cooked on both sides transfer on to a baking sheet and place in the oven for 4 – 5 minutes max – until cooked through (cut one of the larger ones in half to make sure)
PIC IS THEM UNCOOKED.
Been maintaining under 9 stone on a Primal diet since Oct 2012.
Commitment and hard work gets you there.
You can 'diet' and still have a life if you really,really want to. Your weight is not going up for no reason. It's going up because you consume more than you burn.
Learn to say 'NO' as Xmas is getting closer. "Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food." 93 days until Xmas.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.