Pancetta Filo Wraps - 242cal p/s
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Fat per serving: 8g
Calories per serving: 242 kcal
Suitable for vegetarians: No
Contains nuts: No
Suitable for freezing: Yes
3 sheets filo pastry (30cm x 20cm/12in x 8in)
Fry Light butter spray
6 slices pancetta or smoked bacon
3 tomatoes, cut into quarters
115g (4oz) Rosemary Conley's Less Than 5% Fat Mature Cheese, grated
12 basil leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 6. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Stack the filo pastry sheets on top of each other. Using scissors, cut the stack into 6 equal sections approximately 10cm (4in) square.
3. Stack 3 squares of pastry on top of each other, spraying lightly between each layer with butter spray.
4. Place a slice of pancetta or bacon diagonally across the centre of the pastry. Top with 2 quarters of tomato, a basil leaf and a little grated cheese.
5. Roll up the pastry and tuck the corners underneath to prevent the wrap opening up during cooking. Place on the baking tray. Spray lightly with butter spray, then add a little more cheese. Repeat until you have made all 6 wraps.
6. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Serve hot or cold.
Last edited by xCherryKx : 13th November, 2010 at 06:20 PM
Goal 1 - Lose 1st - 04/01/11 Goal 2 - Lose 1.5st - 18/01/11 Goal 3 - Get in the 16's - 15/02/11 Goal 4 - Lose 2st - Done but not sure when, wasn't tracking! Goal 5 - Get in the 15's - Done but not sure when, wasn't tracking! Goal 6 - Lose 3 stone
Goal 7 - Get in the 14's My Fitness Pal add - Cherryk1
By Nigel g in forum Slimming World Recipes
Last Post: 9th November, 2010, 02:09 PM
By nellybongo in forum Slimming World Recipes
Last Post: 3rd November, 2010, 09:41 AM
By leahs in forum Slimming World
Last Post: 27th August, 2010, 11:05 AM
By BritMumInCanada in forum Slimming World Recipes
Last Post: 15th February, 2010, 06:19 PM
By krystle in forum Slimming World
Last Post: 27th May, 2009, 03:33 PM
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.