Chicken & Mushroom Pick-Up Pies - 280cal p/s
Cooking Time: 40 mins
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Fat percentage: 1.40%
Calories per serving: 280 kcal
Suitable for vegetarians: No
Contains nuts: No
Suitable for freezing: No
1 onion, diced
1 garlic clove, crushed
600ml semi-skimmed milk
1½ tbsp cornflour
1 tsp Dijon mustard
2 skinless chicken breasts, diced
200g sliced chestnut mushrooms
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
4 sheets filo pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 6.
2. Heat a large, non-stick saucepan, then dry-fry the onion and the garlic until soft.
3. Add 500ml of the milk and heat. Mix the cornflour with the remaining milk and whisk in. As the sauce thickens mix in the mustard, diced chicken and mushrooms.
4. Simmer for 10 minutes, then remove from the heat, stir in the parsley and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
5. Spray a filo pastry sheet with a little oil spray and fold in the edges to make a square. Place 2 tbsp of filling at one end and fold over the pastry to make a triangle shape. Repeat with the remaining filo sheets.
6. Place the 4 filled pastry triangles on a non-stick baking tray, spray lightly with oil spray, then bake in the oven for 10 minutes until golden brown. Serve with mixed salad.
Goal 1 - Lose 1st - 04/01/11 Goal 2 - Lose 1.5st - 18/01/11 Goal 3 - Get in the 16's - 15/02/11 Goal 4 - Lose 2st - Done but not sure when, wasn't tracking! Goal 5 - Get in the 15's - Done but not sure when, wasn't tracking! Goal 6 - Lose 3 stone
Goal 7 - Get in the 14's My Fitness Pal add - Cherryk1
By Marie_D in forum Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points
Last Post: 10th May, 2012, 02:27 AM
By Amanda105 in forum Lipotrim Refeeding
Last Post: 17th January, 2011, 05:48 PM
By mummyblubber in forum Slimming World Recipes
Last Post: 7th October, 2010, 07:45 PM
By sophia-jo in forum Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points
Last Post: 13th August, 2010, 02:06 PM
Last Post: 4th August, 2007, 06:59 PM
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.