HELP???!!

amybonbon

I started slim and save monday. 4 packs a day and plenty of water/green tea. Im doing really well and well in the swing of it (plenty of ketones in my urine). I ordered some more packs today but they wont arrive til tuesday (ive been working nights and it slipped my memory!) so wont have any packs for 2 days!!! Does anyone know of any thing i can have instead to keep me in ketosis? id be very grateful as i really dont want to start again :(

amybonbon said:
I started slim and save monday. 4 packs a day and plenty of water/green tea. Im doing really well and well in the swing of it (plenty of ketones in my urine). I ordered some more packs today but they wont arrive til tuesday (ive been working nights and it slipped my memory!) so wont have any packs for 2 days!!! Does anyone know of any thing i can have instead to keep me in ketosis? id be very grateful as i really dont want to start again :(

The best thing I can suggest(I'm sure others may come along and correct me if I'm wrong)is to stick with protein meals with allowed veg-it's not ideal but aslong as you stick low carb you should be ok! HTH x

thank you! i may use the rest of my packs as 3 a day plus 100g chicken and 200g specific veg for sunday and monday and tues, hoping my packs come early. Really happy with the diet so far even tho starting the diet on night shifts may not have been the easiest! looking forward to being slim at last. positivity all the way x

amybonbon said:
thank you! i may use the rest of my packs as 3 a day plus 100g chicken and 200g specific veg for sunday and monday and tues, hoping my packs come early. Really happy with the diet so far even tho starting the diet on night shifts may not have been the easiest! looking forward to being slim at last. positivity all the way x

Maybe look at Atkins meal replacement bars too if you're desperately stuck x

Back