Changing frim lipotrim

Hi I am currently doing lipotrim but have decided to change to s&s mainly because it's cheaper and I can't always get to weigh in.
I am little confused though.
If I have three packs do I have to have a protein and veg (ensuring in under 70g carbs) as a meal?
Also I'm a little scared that eating food may mean I lose the momentum I currently have. Will it not knock me out of ketosis? And is the weight loss still 14lb a month ???
Sorry for all the questions.
Thanks in advance

Dolly xxxx

Hello.

I only started S&S yesterday, so I am by no means an expert, but I have been doing a LOT of reading over the past week, so I've picked a lot up.

S&S say that eating a meal, as long as it stays within the calories and carbs limit (100g protein and 200g veg) is the same as having another meal pack. They've got this great handy meal planner, and calorie and carb wise, the meal I'm planning tonight (cod and vegetables) has 6.65g carbs and 155.5 calories. Whereas the shake I had for breakfast has 12.4 carbs and 128 calories, so almost double the carbs in the shake.

I tried Exante and couldn't do it, this evening meal is a life saver for me. I felt great late night, getting to actually eat with my bf.

As for the average weight loss - this isn't scientific at all - every time I've seen someone's weight loss progress week by week, I've added their total loss up and divided it by the number of weeks they've provided. It has been an average of just over 3.5lbs a week - so 182lbs/per or 15.16lbs per month.

Hope that helps.

Thanks little minds u really have made it clearer.

I got my delivery from s&s today and was really excited.

I am finishing off my lipotrim packs first then I'm hitting s&s next Tuesday.

I'm really worried that if I have one meal it might lead to a massive loss of control so I'm considering ordering more packs and having four a day a no meal.

No doubt I will keep u all informed!

X

Back