Curious

Amie23

Hi guys im currently on lipotrim and am looking to the future as my pharmacist is going to stop me before goal so im looking at other options.

Has anyone or does anyone do the lifestyle plan and solely have the 3 packs a day without the meal. With lipotrim i only have 3 packs a day as thats all we can have. Also what are the packs like they sound quite nice with a larger range than most.

Amie. x

4/10 13St 2Ib
8/10 12St 10Ib (-6Ibs)
15/10 12St 2Ib (-8Ibs) 1 Stone!!
22/10 11St 12Ib (-4Ibs)

GW 10St
UGW 9St 7Ib

I would defo recommend slim and save. I have nearly lost a whole stone in about 2 and a half weeks, cant believe it. I was on the lifestyle plan for a while but i just didnt have time to make my own meals so i swapped to the simplicity plan and have 4 packs. I think you can stall weight loss with only having few packs, i was on there forums and i read something like missing meals can put your body into starvation mode so it stalls the losses. Having 4 packs is great for me. Defo reccomend. Well done on your losses so far xoxox

If you're not having a protein meal you have 4 packs not 3

Yep - lipotrim has all of the required nutrition in 3 packs but on SnS you need 4 - it'ss the same overall calories though.

Back