new starter

Hi and welcome :)

S&S packs are so much more tasty than Exante!
I'm a big fan of all the meals and porridge. All the bars are yummy as well.

Ordering a trial pack will definitely give you an idea of what you like and don't like.

Good luck.

M x

Good luck!!
Its day one for me tomorrow but I tried slim and save last year too and loved all the shakes and all the bars, wasn't to keen on the meal packs tho xx

Last edited:
Welcome!

I pretty much like everything on S&S compared to only chocolate tetras on CD. I have to say, after the horrid CD porridge, I haven't plucked up the courage to try one on slim and save. I cant face it incase its like lumpy balls of powder enveloped in wallpaper paste.

Welcome! I pretty much like everything on S&S compared to only chocolate tetras on CD. I have to say, after the horrid CD porridge, I haven't plucked up the courage to try one on slim and save. I cant face it incase its like lumpy balls of powder enveloped in wallpaper paste.

S&S porridge is Devine! You must try it. I practically live off it!

M x

I'll order one next time, but if it lumpy wallpaper paste I'll have to hunt you down! Lol!

Im the same the cd one was disgusting tasted like lumpy salt i may try one on sns soon too

Hello, First of all good luck with your challenge.
I wondered if you could help me. Ive not heard of s&s before. Can you tell me about it and how I start.
Again god luck and many thx.

I would start by buying a one of everything pack off ebay, works out at around 35£ for 42 packs and you get to try everything!

Back