Im starting for the first time tomorrow!

Cream_Cake81

This is my first time trying one of these kind of diets but after having wasted 6 months on a weekly weigh in programme and having gained and not lost I'm at my wits end! Anybody else starting tomorrow that would like to buddy up?? x

Hi
Thought I'd join you as I started Monday, day 4 for me, I'd forgot about the head ache and mood swings you get, but I go to Liverpool for girls night out on May 2nd and really want to get into a size 18 lol hope your doing well

Hey Lucie, we have the same startdate and I am 19st11lbs when I weighed myself on Monday! Awwww your going to LPL for a night out, lucky you. I used to live there in 2011/12 and looooved it. Lived right beside matthew street :D Living back in Germany now :D

Hi Tridi
Ahhh great we can be weight loss buddies lol. So your weigh in is Mondays too? Have u done this before I have and the results are great but it's soooo hard! I'm out for meal and drinks next Sat so will probs weight this mind and then the Friday.

Hey lucie,

yes have done it before, when I lived in th UK and had fab results, but as I had to move back to Germany I wasn't able to continue :( I never did the proper refeed. I was able to maintain the weight for a year and then had a very dramatic time and put everything back on! WI is Monday, yep. Are ye going to drink booze or how are ye going to manage it?

Yeah having next weekend off , will drink too. I always did wen I was on it last time asking as I eat then I'll be back 100% on the Monday. I caved tonight and had chicken, not too worried though as I'll still be in ketosis

Back