Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 1501
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: First ever VLCD

  1. #946
    Forum Master
    emmaedes's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January, 2012
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    4,951
    Rep Power
    75
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 17th January 2014
    Start Weight: 15st7lb
    Current Weight: 15st0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: October 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 38.4
    Current BMI: 37.2
    Goal BMI: 27.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st0lb
    % Lost 3.23%
    hey hun

    day 32! wow!!! gone super fast!!!

    as for the guy..............d*ck!!!! dont get involved! you have done the right thing!!! its like they think we are idiots and that you wouldnt work it out!!!! seriously lol!!! plebs!

    as for weighing in...........only you should decided - i think it will be a lovely surprise for you and spur you on BUT if you have a figure in mind then DONT! i would only weigh in if i didnt have a figure of what i think i was or wanted to be.....because im 99% sure you will surpass that but if there's a chance you wont then could dishearten you......although im not sure if anything could get you off this roll your on lol!!!! up to you hun!!! either way its brilliant if you do brilliant if you dont!!! are you going to be rocking your celeb boutique dress in london?! xxxx
    Start Weight: 15st 10lbs
    Goal: To lose 5 Stone and be a Size 10!

    14lbs lost through the "break up" diet

    S&S started: 06.08.14
    Start Weight: 14st 10lbs













  2. #947
    Really Really likes to post!
    MissAmyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    24
    Diet: Slim and Save
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 02/06/13
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.8
    Current BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    % Lost 4%
    Quote Originally Posted by emmaedes View Post
    hey hun

    day 32! wow!!! gone super fast!!!

    as for the guy..............d*ck!!!! dont get involved! you have done the right thing!!! its like they think we are idiots and that you wouldnt work it out!!!! seriously lol!!! plebs!

    as for weighing in...........only you should decided - i think it will be a lovely surprise for you and spur you on BUT if you have a figure in mind then DONT! i would only weigh in if i didnt have a figure of what i think i was or wanted to be.....because im 99% sure you will surpass that but if there's a chance you wont then could dishearten you......although im not sure if anything could get you off this roll your on lol!!!! up to you hun!!! either way its brilliant if you do brilliant if you dont!!! are you going to be rocking your celeb boutique dress in london?! xxxx
    Haha I was saying this is Mashworths diary. I think this online thing is harder than real life. But then I'm never successful in real life because when people start getting too close I bat them away and ignore them til they get the hint. I think my ex has successfully given me the mind set of a man when it comes to dates and relationships haha. Then all this happens and I go mental over so e guy I've never even met. What's going on?! Haha.

    Im thinking 12st2 which would be 18lbs but my auntie is certain it's more 11st10 which would be 24lbs!! Wahh!! Imagine getting on the scales and seeing 24lbs off since last weigh in?!!! I'm still uncertain. I'm nervous!! I might let my roomie see the number and tell me, that way she can lie if she needs to hahaha.

    By way of the celeb boutique dress I'm still not sure. I've not tried it on since last time. I think if I do wear it it will be over spankx because my belly is still jiggly and looks like I've had a kid haha. My arms, legs, face and even waist has shrunk dramatically (not long til the thing gap now!!!!!) but my jelly belly doesn't seem to be budging!!

    How are you getting on? I've seen you're back to being super motivated!! Sounds like you're doing brilliant. When are you gonna weigh in?

    xx

  3. #948
    Forum Master
    emmaedes's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January, 2012
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    4,951
    Rep Power
    75
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 17th January 2014
    Start Weight: 15st7lb
    Current Weight: 15st0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: October 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 38.4
    Current BMI: 37.2
    Goal BMI: 27.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st0lb
    % Lost 3.23%
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmyMarie View Post
    Haha I was saying this is Mashworths diary. I think this online thing is harder than real life. But then I'm never successful in real life because when people start getting too close I bat them away and ignore them til they get the hint. I think my ex has successfully given me the mind set of a man when it comes to dates and relationships haha. Then all this happens and I go mental over so e guy I've never even met. What's going on?! Haha.

    Im thinking 12st2 which would be 18lbs but my auntie is certain it's more 11st10 which would be 24lbs!! Wahh!! Imagine getting on the scales and seeing 24lbs off since last weigh in?!!! I'm still uncertain. I'm nervous!! I might let my roomie see the number and tell me, that way she can lie if she needs to hahaha.

    By way of the celeb boutique dress I'm still not sure. I've not tried it on since last time. I think if I do wear it it will be over spankx because my belly is still jiggly and looks like I've had a kid haha. My arms, legs, face and even waist has shrunk dramatically (not long til the thing gap now!!!!!) but my jelly belly doesn't seem to be budging!!

    How are you getting on? I've seen you're back to being super motivated!! Sounds like you're doing brilliant. When are you gonna weigh in?

    xx

    haha DW!!! i've been the same!!! and was seeing a guy......really fell for him then he dropped the bombshell.....i've got a gf....i live with her and shes pregnant! whhhhhaaaattt!!! and i was only 18!!! horrible first guy i really fell for! so because i was a stupid 18 year old i carried on seeing him pretending like i didnt care.....then just couldnt handle it! next txt him again.....went into the "im turning into a lesbo because all guys a pr*cks mode" and then three months later i met my bf now!!! i added him on fb thinking he was someone i went to college with.....he wasnt! lol! and we spoke from 10am until 10pm....the convo start hello do i know you?! and ended with cant wait to speak again!!! this was March 29th 2010 ..... April 13th 2010 we were officially a couple.....Aug'12 we became home owners....Sep'12 we became puppy owners!!! (sad i know i remember all the dates lol) we are like two peas in a pod!! so i go with the mantra of when you stop looking for love thats when love looks for you!!!!

    oooo soo exciting!!!! be blooming brilliant to even see a stone gone wouldnt it!!!! amazing!!! i kind hope you do weigh in now because i want to know haha!!! i think we all have that problem area that doesnt shift!!! mine my belly too!!! grr!!! cant wait to see your celeb boutique dress!!!!

    im good thank you!! feeling really positive and not deprived and just loving eating healthy!!!! gotta get my bum to the gym this week!!! i weigh in on a Tues still so WI tomorrow have dropped 3lb of my gain so far, so hopefully come next week WI my body would have settled into eating this way and gyming and should see changed more and more! im kind of getting obsessed with the fit side of things atm not the skinny side!! i.e if i see a skinny girl i think shes got a nice figure blah blah but if i see a slim girl that is mega toned im like ahhhhh jealous!!! so only one answer.....get to the gym!!! lol

    xxxxx
    Shivie likes this.
    Start Weight: 15st 10lbs
    Goal: To lose 5 Stone and be a Size 10!

    14lbs lost through the "break up" diet

    S&S started: 06.08.14
    Start Weight: 14st 10lbs













  4. #949
    Really Really likes to post!
    MissAmyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    24
    Diet: Slim and Save
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 02/06/13
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.8
    Current BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    % Lost 4%
    Quote Originally Posted by emmaedes View Post
    haha DW!!! i've been the same!!! and was seeing a guy......really fell for him then he dropped the bombshell.....i've got a gf....i live with her and shes pregnant! whhhhhaaaattt!!! and i was only 18!!! horrible first guy i really fell for! so because i was a stupid 18 year old i carried on seeing him pretending like i didnt care.....then just couldnt handle it! next txt him again.....went into the "im turning into a lesbo because all guys a pr*cks mode" and then three months later i met my bf now!!! i added him on fb thinking he was someone i went to college with.....he wasnt! lol! and we spoke from 10am until 10pm....the convo start hello do i know you?! and ended with cant wait to speak again!!! this was March 29th 2010 ..... April 13th 2010 we were officially a couple.....Aug'12 we became home owners....Sep'12 we became puppy owners!!! (sad i know i remember all the dates lol) we are like two peas in a pod!! so i go with the mantra of when you stop looking for love thats when love looks for you!!!!

    oooo soo exciting!!!! be blooming brilliant to even see a stone gone wouldnt it!!!! amazing!!! i kind hope you do weigh in now because i want to know haha!!! i think we all have that problem area that doesnt shift!!! mine my belly too!!! grr!!! cant wait to see your celeb boutique dress!!!!

    im good thank you!! feeling really positive and not deprived and just loving eating healthy!!!! gotta get my bum to the gym this week!!! i weigh in on a Tues still so WI tomorrow have dropped 3lb of my gain so far, so hopefully come next week WI my body would have settled into eating this way and gyming and should see changed more and more! im kind of getting obsessed with the fit side of things atm not the skinny side!! i.e if i see a skinny girl i think shes got a nice figure blah blah but if i see a slim girl that is mega toned im like ahhhhh jealous!!! so only one answer.....get to the gym!!! lol

    xxxxx
    Aww sounds like something out of a movie. Fate and all that haha. Bless you!!

    It would be good to see a stone but I won't lie I would be disappointed if it wasn't more which is why I'm not sure on weighing!! If I do weigh it will be on Friday morning and I'll definitely update on here as soon as I do, if I do. I'm excited but nervous about the dress! It's been over a month since I tried it, I think when I try it on again I'll make sure I put the spankx on first so this belly is less prominent then decide from there if I'm gonna wear it out or wait another month.

    Glad you've finally a found a way of eating that works for you! 3lbs down already is such good going!! Amazing what just cutting out the crap does for you isn't it! I'd loooove to be toned and was supposed to be starting pole for last week but chickened out. Urgh. What's my problem with exercise?!! Haha.

    xx

  5. #950
    Forum Master
    emmaedes's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January, 2012
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    4,951
    Rep Power
    75
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 17th January 2014
    Start Weight: 15st7lb
    Current Weight: 15st0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: October 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 38.4
    Current BMI: 37.2
    Goal BMI: 27.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st0lb
    % Lost 3.23%
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmyMarie View Post

    Aww sounds like something out of a movie. Fate and all that haha. Bless you!!

    It would be good to see a stone but I won't lie I would be disappointed if it wasn't more which is why I'm not sure on weighing!! If I do weigh it will be on Friday morning and I'll definitely update on here as soon as I do, if I do. I'm excited but nervous about the dress! It's been over a month since I tried it, I think when I try it on again I'll make sure I put the spankx on first so this belly is less prominent then decide from there if I'm gonna wear it out or wait another month.

    Glad you've finally a found a way of eating that works for you! 3lbs down already is such good going!! Amazing what just cutting out the crap does for you isn't it! I'd loooove to be toned and was supposed to be starting pole for last week but chickened out. Urgh. What's my problem with exercise?!! Haha.

    xx
    Lol yer def! Bless us haha

    Yer think it will be more than a stone!! Yes u have to update us!! Will be an amazing loss!! Guarantee it!!

    Hahaha I would love to start pole fitness!!! But I'm like u! Too much of a chicken as well!!! Maybe when I'm eventually skinny lol!! Then I won't care!! Ill join xxxx

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Start Weight: 15st 10lbs
    Goal: To lose 5 Stone and be a Size 10!

    14lbs lost through the "break up" diet

    S&S started: 06.08.14
    Start Weight: 14st 10lbs













  6. #951
    Really Really likes to post!
    MissAmyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    24
    Diet: Slim and Save
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 02/06/13
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.8
    Current BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    % Lost 4%
    Days gone well so far. Not been in work because I passed out this morning. My blood pressure is really low so keep going dizzy but this morning I went. Had mac and cheese with cucumber, chilli pack made into (burnt) crisps and a choc shake made into some brownie type thing. Definitely didn't taste much like a brownie or even chocolate to be honest but I've left my shaker at work. One more pack to go but right now I'm not feeling like it just yet.

    Anything good on TV tonight? I'm staying in and turning my phone off. I'm not having another night like last night haha.

    xx

  7. #952
    Forum Master
    Lou_G's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd March, 2009
    Posts
    4,099
    Rep Power
    59
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: July 20117
    Start Weight: 15st0lb
    Current Weight: 12st1.6lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: Xmas


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 37.2
    Current BMI: 30
    Goal BMI: 27.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st12.4lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st1.6lb
    % Lost 19.24%
    oh no sorry to hear you've been ill today I have low blood pressure too and if I get up too fast I have to kind of hold on to something!!

    I've got to say I'm gagging to hear how much you've lost when you do weigh in!! I reckon you should try the dress on, because you might find it'll actually be too big with what you've been saying about your work clothes hanging off you etc.

    lol - phone OFF - wise move
    diary - http://www.minimins.com/gold-members...esh-start.html

    Return from holiday, 11lbs gained TOTALLY WORTH IT!

    17th August - 12'1.8''
    24th August - 11'6.8'' -9lbs
    31st August - 11'7.4'' +0.6lbs....too much messing around
    7th September - 11'4.6'' -2.8lbs total 11.6lbs since return from holiday
    14th September - 11'4.6'' STS
    21st September - 11'9.2'' +4.6lbs
    28th September - 11'13.6'' +4.4lbs
    5th October - 11'11.8'' -1.8lbs
    12th October 11'10.4'' -1.4lbs
    19th October - 12'1.6'' +5.2lbs

  8. #953
    Really Really likes to post!
    MissAmyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    24
    Diet: Slim and Save
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 02/06/13
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.8
    Current BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    % Lost 4%
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou_G View Post
    oh no sorry to hear you've been ill today I have low blood pressure too and if I get up too fast I have to kind of hold on to something!!

    I've got to say I'm gagging to hear how much you've lost when you do weigh in!! I reckon you should try the dress on, because you might find it'll actually be too big with what you've been saying about your work clothes hanging off you etc.

    lol - phone OFF - wise move
    Its celeb boutique so it's suuuuuper tight. No chance of it being too big. Ever haha. I do wanna know how much I've lost but I'm scared at the same time. Ooh I'll decide on the day!! Only 4 more days to go so we'll see.

    Phone is definitely off. Can't deal with boys right now. It's staying off until Friday morning because I have a phone interview for this sales job. Not sure what to do because I hate he job I'm in right now but want to apply for Emirates once I'm at goal and don't want it looking bad jumping from job to job on my cv. Hmmmm.

    xx

  9. #954
    Likes to post
    Mashworth87's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th January, 2013
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: slim and save
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Weight: 14st4lb
    Current Weight: 13st5.4lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: 1/08/2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.2
    Goal BMI: 23.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st12.6lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st5.4lb
    % Lost 6.3%
    I don't think it will look bad on your cv at all, they usually ask why you left your previous job anyways, just say that it was only ever going to be temporary and that you prefer working with people face to face (they'll love that)

    Can't wait til I can wear a skin tight dress, at the moment I'd look like a hippo in smartie tube
    X

  10. #955
    Really Really likes to post!
    MissAmyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    24
    Diet: Slim and Save
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 02/06/13
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.8
    Current BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    % Lost 4%
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashworth87 View Post
    I don't think it will look bad on your cv at all, they usually ask why you left your previous job anyways, just say that it was only ever going to be temporary and that you prefer working with people face to face (they'll love that)

    Can't wait til I can wear a skin tight dress, at the moment I'd look like a hippo in smartie tube
    X
    But they will only ask those questions if I get through to interview stage! They look at your cv first don't they. Urgh.

    I look like a emu at the minute. Skinny arms and legs and one MASSIVE body haha xx

  11. #956
    Likes to post
    Mashworth87's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th January, 2013
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: slim and save
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Weight: 14st4lb
    Current Weight: 13st5.4lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: 1/08/2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.2
    Goal BMI: 23.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st12.6lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st5.4lb
    % Lost 6.3%
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmyMarie View Post

    But they will only ask those questions if I get through to interview stage! They look at your cv first don't they. Urgh.

    I look like a emu at the minute. Skinny arms and legs and one MASSIVE body haha xx
    No you don't I've seen your pics!! Haha what are we like never gonna be totally happy with ourselves, just think of how thrilled at your biggest you would of felt to be how you are now!
    You've done so amazing and you'll be wearing all the slinky dresses your heart desires (or purse allows) haha.

    In that case just put office temp on your cv, they won't know the difference x

  12. #957
    Forum Master
    WillpowerWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st May, 2011
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    56
    Hi Hun

    Sounds like your doing amazing diet wize well done

    I agree switch phone off, go quiet on him, let him come to u and do all the running.

    Why don't u apply for emerites now? X
    Willpowerwomans 100lb drop

    Start Weight - 19st 2 (Size 22) - BMI 39.7
    Current Weight - 16st 1 (Size 16) - BMI 33.3
    Goal Weight - 12st 0 (Size 12) - BMI 24.8

    Lost so far - 3st 1lb (43lbs)
    lbs to go - 4st 1lb (57lbs)

  13. #958
    Likes to post
    katycan's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th October, 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    6
    Diet: S&S
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 19/10/12
    Start Weight: 17st8lb
    Current Weight: 16st11lb
    Goal Weight: 11st7.0lb
    Goal Date: June 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 37.4
    Current BMI: 35.7
    Goal BMI: 24.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st11lb
    Weight to Lose: 5st4lb
    % Lost 4.47%
    I've not been logged in and just caught up with your news! Two things spring to mind:

    1. Prob keep him as a friend, but I reckon you can do better!

    2. I'm with wpw- apply for emirates now... The application process will surely take ages?! You'll be at goal in no time!
    Katy

    Goals:
    Get into the 16s
    Get into jeans
    Get to 16.7
    Get into 15s
    Get to 15.7
    Get to 15

    And so on...

  14. #959
    Really Really likes to post!
    MissAmyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    24
    Diet: Slim and Save
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 02/06/13
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.8
    Current BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    % Lost 4%
    Hmm I think it was just a fantasy land thing thinking what might have been because he's all of a sudden some god bodied guy and I'm suddenly normal weight, fast on my way to slimdom. Even if his relationship does break down, if he wins this competition he'll be going off to America etc and I would still want to go away with Emirates! He's 30 and ready to settle, I'm not. Wouldn't work even if he was single so staying friends is the most it would ever amount too. I still won't meet him while he has a girlfriend, even if it was just for a coffee because personally, I wouldn't want it done to me.

    By way of Emirates I don't want to apply just yet because you have to send full legnth photos of yourself and the space from applying to getting an interview is pretty quick. I want to make sure I'm looking and feeling my best which is why I'm waiting until I'm at goal. You girls even said it shouldn't be that long now anyway!

    Only had 1 shake today! Forgot my packs in work, luckily had one left in my bag. Roll on 5pm so I can get the mac and cheese in my belly!! Staaaarving!!!

    xx

  15. #960
    Likes to post
    katycan's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th October, 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    6
    Diet: S&S
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 19/10/12
    Start Weight: 17st8lb
    Current Weight: 16st11lb
    Goal Weight: 11st7.0lb
    Goal Date: June 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 37.4
    Current BMI: 35.7
    Goal BMI: 24.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st11lb
    Weight to Lose: 5st4lb
    % Lost 4.47%
    Aaaaaaah, I get it now! Like you say, not long!

    Think you're right on the guy thing... I wouldn't go there either. Xxx
    Katy

    Goals:
    Get into the 16s
    Get into jeans
    Get to 16.7
    Get into 15s
    Get to 15.7
    Get to 15

    And so on...

Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.