Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 201
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Time for a fabulous new healthy, slim body! 2013 is the year to get foxified

  1. #151
    Likes to post
    Mashworth87's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th January, 2013
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: slim and save
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Weight: 14st4lb
    Current Weight: 13st5.4lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: 1/08/2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.2
    Goal BMI: 23.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st12.6lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st5.4lb
    % Lost 6.3%
    Right then day 36!! Bring it on!!!

    Back to kettleworx today! Got plenty to get done, so I need a very proactive day.
    Gonna do my measurements shortly x

  2. #152
    On a mission!
    Shivie's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th April, 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,301
    Rep Power
    63
    Diet: Slim & Save
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 3rd January 2014
    Start Weight: 13st8lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: 16th May 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.7
    Current BMI: 29.8
    Goal BMI: 23.6


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st8lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st7lb
    % Lost 11.58%
    Good luck!! Let us know the results! x
    x S


    Start date: 3rd January 2014


    http://www.minimins.com/slim-save-diaries/332959-mission-slim-possible-blast-ass-2.html










    Week 1: - 11lbs
    Week 2:
    - 4lbs
    Week 3:
    STS

    Week 4: - 2lbs
    Week 5: - 4lbs
    Week 6:
    - 1lb
    Week 7:
    Week 8:
    Week 9:
    Week 10:

    Long weekend away in Cork

    Week 11:
    Week 12:
    Week 13:
    Week 14:
    Week 15:
    Week 16:



    DAY 49

    Goal 1) See off 13! Done
    Goal 2) Say goodbye to 12!
    Goal 3) Banish legs 11!
    Goal 4) Welcome along the 10's!
    Goal 5) Jump for joy to see that magic 9!
    Goal 6) MAINTAIN, MAINTAIN, MAINTAIN!!

  3. #153
    Likes to post
    Mashworth87's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th January, 2013
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: slim and save
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Weight: 14st4lb
    Current Weight: 13st5.4lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: 1/08/2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.2
    Goal BMI: 23.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st12.6lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st5.4lb
    % Lost 6.3%
    Well how bloody disappointing not lost a single inch!!
    I've stuck to everything 100% for 5 weeks and I just don't seem to be getting the same losses or results as most others, not gonna stop but feel down cos at this rate there is no way I'm gonna be at goal by the end of this, gutted and I've been exercising too, how is this weight not falling off me???!
    Maybe I'll have to just have 4shakes a day once I've finished the meals and cut out the veg and milk. Great!
    Even people who've cheated on it have lost more than me, it's not fair

  4. #154
    ...passing through.
    half century

    Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th February, 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    180
    Diet: LLT / SnS / Atkins
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 1st January 2008
    Start Weight: 18st7lb
    Current Weight: 13st2lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 44.5
    Current BMI: 31.6
    Goal BMI: 22.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 5st5lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st9lb
    % Lost 28.96%
    I know how you feel, don't despair... the weight is coming off, just ... slower than wanted... I'm a very slow loser generally too, 2 lb per week feels like a miracle!! It is disheartening though when I see others cheating or doing 100% losing 4-5 lbs all over the place ...

    The exercise on this plan - intensive exercise anyway - can be a bit hit or miss... I have over the years noticed a trend in people who do more exercise having slower losses over all.
    Maybe the muscle retains water for muscle repair and much needed quick energy? Also too much exercise can start to make your body use muscles for energy rather than fat. So be careful.
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. ~Santayana.
    2013 Re-Start! - 1/1/2013 - 15st 8


    8 Week Challenge!
    Week 1 -3 Week 5 - ?
    Week 2 -2 Week 6 - ?
    Week 3 -2 Week 7 - ?
    Week 4 -? Week 8 - ?

    Goals 2014: 14st / 13st7/ 13st / 12st7 / BMI 30 / 12st / 11st 7 / 11st / 10st7 / BMI 25 / 10st


    Be patient. I must keep reminding myself of this. ~Tool~


  5. #155
    Really Really likes to post!
    MissAmyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    23
    Diet: Slim and Save
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 02/06/13
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.8
    Current BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    % Lost 4%
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashworth87 View Post
    Well how bloody disappointing not lost a single inch!!
    I've stuck to everything 100% for 5 weeks and I just don't seem to be getting the same losses or results as most others, not gonna stop but feel down cos at this rate there is no way I'm gonna be at goal by the end of this, gutted and I've been exercising too, how is this weight not falling off me???!
    Maybe I'll have to just have 4shakes a day once I've finished the meals and cut out the veg and milk. Great!
    Even people who've cheated on it have lost more than me, it's not fair
    Don't feel down hunny, keep going!! The weigh is and will keep coming off! Maybe stop doing your measurments for a while, when I last checked mine there wasn't a change, it's unrealistic to think we're gonna lose an inch a week when you think it takes over a stone to drop a dress size and that is only 2 inches! It takes a month or so to lose that stone so don't dispair!! Your losses do even out! Just go off how you're feeling, as you know that's what I've been doing and it really works! I've only weighed once in nearly 7 weeks so have no idea how I'm getting on half the time but I FEEL much more confident, slimmer, just generally better about myself. I know if I was to step on the scales now and see I was still at 12 stone or only a couple of pounds less I'd feel **** so that's why I'm not doing it. I'm listening to what other people are saying about me and keeping on going. What you're doing works, you just need to keep at ot *big hugs* xxx

  6. #156
    On a mission!
    Shivie's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th April, 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,301
    Rep Power
    63
    Diet: Slim & Save
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 3rd January 2014
    Start Weight: 13st8lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: 16th May 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.7
    Current BMI: 29.8
    Goal BMI: 23.6


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st8lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st7lb
    % Lost 11.58%
    Don't worry hun, it's a marathon not a 100m sprint. It took us YEARS to put the inches on so it won't
    happen overnight but IT WILL HAPPEN at its own pace. Stick with it hun, patience, patience!! xxxx
    x S


    Start date: 3rd January 2014


    http://www.minimins.com/slim-save-diaries/332959-mission-slim-possible-blast-ass-2.html










    Week 1: - 11lbs
    Week 2:
    - 4lbs
    Week 3:
    STS

    Week 4: - 2lbs
    Week 5: - 4lbs
    Week 6:
    - 1lb
    Week 7:
    Week 8:
    Week 9:
    Week 10:

    Long weekend away in Cork

    Week 11:
    Week 12:
    Week 13:
    Week 14:
    Week 15:
    Week 16:



    DAY 49

    Goal 1) See off 13! Done
    Goal 2) Say goodbye to 12!
    Goal 3) Banish legs 11!
    Goal 4) Welcome along the 10's!
    Goal 5) Jump for joy to see that magic 9!
    Goal 6) MAINTAIN, MAINTAIN, MAINTAIN!!

  7. #157
    Likes to post
    Mashworth87's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th January, 2013
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: slim and save
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Weight: 14st4lb
    Current Weight: 13st5.4lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: 1/08/2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.2
    Goal BMI: 23.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st12.6lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st5.4lb
    % Lost 6.3%
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivie View Post
    Don't worry hun, it's a marathon not a 100m sprint. It took us YEARS to put the inches on so it won't
    happen overnight but IT WILL HAPPEN at its own pace. Stick with it hun, patience, patience!! xxxx
    That's the thing though it didn't take me years to put it on, is was a size 10/12 when I got pregnant I wasn't even big at 6months gone, it's all piled on from month 8 and after. I thought it would come off much quicker. But you are right I need to be patient xx

  8. #158
    Likes to post
    Mashworth87's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th January, 2013
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: slim and save
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Weight: 14st4lb
    Current Weight: 13st5.4lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: 1/08/2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.2
    Goal BMI: 23.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st12.6lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st5.4lb
    % Lost 6.3%
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmyMarie View Post

    Don't feel down hunny, keep going!! The weigh is and will keep coming off! Maybe stop doing your measurments for a while, when I last checked mine there wasn't a change, it's unrealistic to think we're gonna lose an inch a week when you think it takes over a stone to drop a dress size and that is only 2 inches! It takes a month or so to lose that stone so don't dispair!! Your losses do even out! Just go off how you're feeling, as you know that's what I've been doing and it really works! I've only weighed once in nearly 7 weeks so have no idea how I'm getting on half the time but I FEEL much more confident, slimmer, just generally better about myself. I know if I was to step on the scales now and see I was still at 12 stone or only a couple of pounds less I'd feel **** so that's why I'm not doing it. I'm listening to what other people are saying about me and keeping on going. What you're doing works, you just need to keep at ot *big hugs* xxx
    I know but I can't help but feel disheartened I mean I'm only a week or so behind you and your losses and dress size drops are amazing and I'm still very far behind in that respect.
    I do feel better and can feel the difference overall just not from this past week, I guess it will just take me longer than everybody else. Xx

  9. #159
    Likes to post
    Mashworth87's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th January, 2013
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: slim and save
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Weight: 14st4lb
    Current Weight: 13st5.4lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: 1/08/2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.2
    Goal BMI: 23.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st12.6lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st5.4lb
    % Lost 6.3%
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
    I know how you feel, don't despair... the weight is coming off, just ... slower than wanted... I'm a very slow loser generally too, 2 lb per week feels like a miracle!! It is disheartening though when I see others cheating or doing 100% losing 4-5 lbs all over the place ...

    The exercise on this plan - intensive exercise anyway - can be a bit hit or miss... I have over the years noticed a trend in people who do more exercise having slower losses over all.
    Maybe the muscle retains water for muscle repair and much needed quick energy? Also too much exercise can start to make your body use muscles for energy rather than fat. So be careful.
    I know it sucks right?!
    I'm being careful with my exercise I don't do the cardio, just doing resistance and strengthening workouts and I only do about 35/40 mins when I do two a day or 20mins if I just do one, so I'm pretty sure that my body won't be eating muscle but it could make me retain a bit more water.
    I think miss Amy is right, stay away from the scales and measuring tape and just concentrate on how I feel.
    Xx

  10. #160
    Really Really likes to post!
    MissAmyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    23
    Diet: Slim and Save
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 02/06/13
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.8
    Current BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    % Lost 4%
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashworth87 View Post
    I know but I can't help but feel disheartened I mean I'm only a week or so behind you and your losses and dress size drops are amazing and I'm still very far behind in that respect.
    I do feel better and can feel the difference overall just not from this past week, I guess it will just take me longer than everybody else. Xx
    You're not a week behind me! I started in September! It took me aaaaaages to get into a 16s and its only now I'm 3 stone down I could probably squeeeeeeze into a 12s! I've lost 20lbs in 6 weeks which is slow in comparison to other people but it doesn't matter, it's still coming off. I'm also a lot taller than you so I will drop sizes quicker. Just focus on you and keep at it. You'll be back in your 10s soon enough!!

    xx

  11. #161
    Likes to post
    Mashworth87's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th January, 2013
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: slim and save
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Weight: 14st4lb
    Current Weight: 13st5.4lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: 1/08/2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.2
    Goal BMI: 23.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st12.6lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st5.4lb
    % Lost 6.3%
    Day 37 done

    Feeling better! Still not done my workouts though, naughty. But I've had sooo much to do in the house and Ilo has been teething and very demanding. Tomorrow I WILL get back to it! I don't want to let myself down.

  12. #162
    Likes to post
    Mashworth87's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th January, 2013
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: slim and save
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Weight: 14st4lb
    Current Weight: 13st5.4lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: 1/08/2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.2
    Goal BMI: 23.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st12.6lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st5.4lb
    % Lost 6.3%
    Day 38!

    Can't quite believe how quick this has gone!
    So pleased and very proud of myself!

  13. #163
    Likes to post
    Mashworth87's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th January, 2013
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: slim and save
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Weight: 14st4lb
    Current Weight: 13st5.4lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: 1/08/2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.2
    Goal BMI: 23.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st12.6lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st5.4lb
    % Lost 6.3%
    Day 40 (I think, pretty sure)

    Wow 40 days can't believe it!!! Still wish that I was seeing a bigger difference, seem to of plateaued at the moment, I just keep feeling am I doing something wrong?! but I can't be I'm following this 100%
    Maybe I'll get to a point were I lose a lot in one go again, but honestly at this rate I'll be no where near close to my goal on time. Feck off pounds!!

  14. #164
    Really Really likes to post!
    MissAmyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    23
    Diet: Slim and Save
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 02/06/13
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.8
    Current BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    % Lost 4%
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashworth87 View Post
    Day 40 (I think, pretty sure)

    Wow 40 days can't believe it!!! Still wish that I was seeing a bigger difference, seem to of plateaued at the moment, I just keep feeling am I doing something wrong?! but I can't be I'm following this 100%
    Maybe I'll get to a point were I lose a lot in one go again, but honestly at this rate I'll be no where near close to my goal on time. Feck off pounds!!
    Well done on getting to day 40! I've lost track of the days now ha. I had another weigh in and only 2lbs in 10 days so decided not to weigh again. Both our losses should still average out at 1 stone a month, if you're doing in 100% there is no way you can't lose weight on this diet. You will get there hunny, you're doing so well keeping going xx

  15. #165
    Likes to post
    Mashworth87's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th January, 2013
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: slim and save
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Weight: 14st4lb
    Current Weight: 13st5.4lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: 1/08/2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.2
    Goal BMI: 23.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st12.6lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st5.4lb
    % Lost 6.3%
    Had another break from exercise today, still a bit achy from yesterday, another one tomorrow though! Having a week break really has set me back a fair bit in the fitness stakes, need to get my motivation up again to carry on! I do enjoy it once I'm in the zone but I do find it quite tiring on such few calories, I'm starting to feel a bit under the weather now, my house in Liverpool is soo cold! All the heat just escapes, nothing worse for motivation than feeling cold and just wanting to stay wrapped up in a big fluffy dressing gown. X

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.