Slimming for my wedding :-)
So I've been a member of this forum for a few years but never really posted. I mostly lurked and read!
- I followed weight watchers around 4/5 years ago and lost 3.5 stone. Didn't get to goal, I got to around 12 stone. Was happy, so gave up!
- 2 years ago followed weight watchers again after I had put all my previously lost 3.5 stone back on and got to 10 stone, having lost 5.5 stone!
- Just recently I have been trying to eat healthy/ calorie count and have stayed the same!
I am getting married to the love of my life in November on our 10 year anniversary. I fell in love with a dress. My dad was about to buy the full price gown when the lady in the shop said she was selling the sample dress for half price! We bought it.
Unfortunately it is around 2 sizes too small!!
Ive decided to try something that will give me fast weight loss. I have 8 and a half months til my wedding and I don't want to be full on dieting and stressing right up until the big day.
- To diet on slim and save for around 4 months
- To then move on to another diet that allows more freedom but slowly re-introduce carbs ect
- To start exercising more and tone up (I used to love the gym and running)
- To always watch what I eat and weigh regularly to stop the weight creep ups that secretly happen when you are not paying attention!
I am currently on day 2! Not too bad so far. I will attempt to update this and comment on others diaries more. I do however seem to live at work so don't always have lots of time but I do read even if I don't post often.
Today I have had-
Sweet porridge, I really didn't like this!!
im at work but am going to have spaghetti bolognese with some veg for lunch before work and Vegetable soup at work and a shake either at work if I get time or before bed when I get home.
thanks for reading :-)