- Rep Power
1st weigh in!
...and 9lbs lost! 13.5 inches also gone! Yayy! X
Loves to post loads!
- Rep Power
Diet: My version of SnS!!
Start Date: 19th February 2013
Start Weight: 12st6.0lb
Current Weight: 10st8lb
Goal Weight: 10st2.0lb
Goal Date: mid June 2013
Start BMI: 29.4
Current BMI: 25
Goal BMI: 24
Total Weight Loss: 1st12lb
Weight to Lose: 0st6lb
% Lost 14.94%
That's brilliant!! I hope I get the same results!
I should have started today, but the order went to the wrong depot, so am eagerly awaiting it's arrival tomorrow!
19th Feb - Starting weight 12st 6lbs Slim & Save -
Week 1 -11st 9lbs - 11lbs gone! + 12" loss overall
Week 2 - 11st 8lbs - 1lb gone! + 10" loss
Week 3 - 11st 4lbs - 4lbs gone + 3.75" Loss!
Week 4 - 11st 1.5lbs - 2.5lbs gone! + 7.25" Loss! Calorie Counting -
Week 5 -11st 0.5lbs - 1lb gone! + 1" Loss!
Week 6 - 10st 13.25lbs - 1.25lbs gone! Not Measured
Week 7 - 10st 9.75lbs - 3.5lbs gone! + 3.5" Loss! TOTAL LOSSES FOR ALL WEEKS -24.25lbs & 37.5" inches lost!
RESTART - MY VERSION OF SnS (NOT AS RESTRICTIVE BUT IT WORKS FOR ME!!!)
Saturday 11th May - 10st 13.0lbs Targets -
- get in to 11's by end Feb! - DONE, 3 Days Early!
- Get in to my size 12's again -DONE! 11th March 2013
- Lose 1 stone -DONE - 12th March 2013
- Get in to 10's by end of March 2013 - Done 2nd April 2013
- 10st 10lbs by 1st May 2013 - DONE 6th April 2013
- Lose 1.5 stone - DONE - 2nd April 2013
- Lose 2 stone - only 2.75lbs to go!
- 10st by end June 2013
- Be comfortable in size 10/12's
- Maintain and do not gain!
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.