Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: **punk*~*star** starting Slim Fast Jan 2013

  1. #1
    Forum Master
    **punk*~*star**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    24th September, 2010
    Location
    Barnsley, south Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,771
    Rep Power
    130
    Diet: Slimming world
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 10th January 2011
    Start Weight: 17st0lb
    Current Weight: 14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st12lb
    Goal Date: 16/08/2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.8
    Current BMI: 35.4
    Goal BMI: 23.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st3.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st12.5lb
    % Lost 13.24%

    **punk*~*star** starting Slim Fast Jan 2013

    Hi everyone, I'm Kay, 30 & a married mum of 3 I have tried numerous diets over the years, most recently & successfully was SW! Anyway after a number of non-starts with SW recently & after regaining weight (I'm about 1.5st under when I joined in January 2011) well I saw SF on offer @ superdrug & decided to buy a months supply with the intention of starting on Monday... So that's me & ill be back with weight & measurements Monday - ready & raring to go... Lookin forward to 'meeting' you all X

  2. #2
    Forum Master
    **punk*~*star**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    24th September, 2010
    Location
    Barnsley, south Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,771
    Rep Power
    130
    Diet: Slimming world
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 10th January 2011
    Start Weight: 17st0lb
    Current Weight: 14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st12lb
    Goal Date: 16/08/2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.8
    Current BMI: 35.4
    Goal BMI: 23.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st3.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st12.5lb
    % Lost 13.24%
    Just been to boots and bought a drum of slimfast for 2.95 so if my order hasn't arrived by Monday I can still make a start

  3. #3
    Really Really likes to post!
    X Kelly X's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th April, 2009
    Location
    West Sussex, UK
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    29
    Diet: Slimfast
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 27.11.2013
    Start Weight: 20st9lb
    Current Weight: 20st9lb
    Goal Weight: 11st7lb
    Goal Date: Whenever i get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.3
    Current BMI: 45.3
    Goal BMI: 25.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 9st2lb
    % Lost 0%
    Hi Kay. I too have come from slimming world. Good luck with your journey. I have my first week weigh in tomorrow. It won't be as good as it could have been due to a feel wobbles (damn evening snacking!)
    Anyway I hope you enjoy it! I really do as I genuinely like the taste of the products I use. Look forward to following your progress from Monday x
    Ultimate goal to fit into size 12 clothes.

  4. #4
    Forum Master
    **punk*~*star**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    24th September, 2010
    Location
    Barnsley, south Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,771
    Rep Power
    130
    Diet: Slimming world
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 10th January 2011
    Start Weight: 17st0lb
    Current Weight: 14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st12lb
    Goal Date: 16/08/2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.8
    Current BMI: 35.4
    Goal BMI: 23.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st3.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st12.5lb
    % Lost 13.24%
    Quote Originally Posted by X Kelly X View Post
    Hi Kay. I too have come from slimming world. Good luck with your journey. I have my first week weigh in tomorrow. It won't be as good as it could have been due to a feel wobbles (damn evening snacking!)
    Anyway I hope you enjoy it! I really do as I genuinely like the taste of the products I use. Look forward to following your progress from Monday x
    Hi good luck for your first weigh in X I think your done awesome sticking to it & I bet everyone has slip ups (I know I will!) that's great that you like the products, I think that's always half the battle coz some shake based diets are awful!

    I'm looking forward to starting... Have bought just over a months supply to see how I get on

  5. #5
    Forum Master
    **punk*~*star**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    24th September, 2010
    Location
    Barnsley, south Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,771
    Rep Power
    130
    Diet: Slimming world
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 10th January 2011
    Start Weight: 17st0lb
    Current Weight: 14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st12lb
    Goal Date: 16/08/2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.8
    Current BMI: 35.4
    Goal BMI: 23.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st3.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st12.5lb
    % Lost 13.24%
    So my order has arrived so have lots of choices now, I got 4 more tubs, 6 bottles, 6 bags of cheese biscuits & 12 snack bars I have some ready meals in to have with salad & I plan to look through my SW recipe books to see if I can make them in calorie allowance... I'm actually feeling quite excited about starting & decided my first goal is to say on track 100% for 26 days (my next scheduled day off plan) lets see how we go

  6. #6
    Really Really likes to post!
    X Kelly X's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th April, 2009
    Location
    West Sussex, UK
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    29
    Diet: Slimfast
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 27.11.2013
    Start Weight: 20st9lb
    Current Weight: 20st9lb
    Goal Weight: 11st7lb
    Goal Date: Whenever i get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.3
    Current BMI: 45.3
    Goal BMI: 25.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 9st2lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by **punk*~*star** View Post
    So my order has arrived so have lots of choices now, I got 4 more tubs, 6 bottles, 6 bags of cheese biscuits & 12 snack bars I have some ready meals in to have with salad & I plan to look through my SW recipe books to see if I can make them in calorie allowance... I'm actually feeling quite excited about starting & decided my first goal is to say on track 100% for 26 days (my next scheduled day off plan) lets see how we go
    Fantastic you've got the write attitude for it hun! X
    Ultimate goal to fit into size 12 clothes.

  7. #7
    Forum Master
    **punk*~*star**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    24th September, 2010
    Location
    Barnsley, south Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,771
    Rep Power
    130
    Diet: Slimming world
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 10th January 2011
    Start Weight: 17st0lb
    Current Weight: 14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st12lb
    Goal Date: 16/08/2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.8
    Current BMI: 35.4
    Goal BMI: 23.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st3.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st12.5lb
    % Lost 13.24%
    Thanks I am excited, have just found out my exercise DVDs & Xbox games ready for Monday (although if weather a bit better ill be out walking coz I'm having implant removed Monday so ill have stitches in my arm for a couple of days! Hoping I might lose a bit just having that removed too!!)

  8. #8
    Really Really likes to post!
    X Kelly X's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th April, 2009
    Location
    West Sussex, UK
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    29
    Diet: Slimfast
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 27.11.2013
    Start Weight: 20st9lb
    Current Weight: 20st9lb
    Goal Weight: 11st7lb
    Goal Date: Whenever i get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.3
    Current BMI: 45.3
    Goal BMI: 25.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 9st2lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by **punk*~*star** View Post
    Thanks I am excited, have just found out my exercise DVDs & Xbox games ready for Monday (although if weather a bit better ill be out walking coz I'm having implant removed Monday so ill have stitches in my arm for a couple of days! Hoping I might lose a bit just having that removed too!!)
    Ooh fab sounds good. I've just been to tesco and spent a small fortune but hopefully it's 2 weeks shopping so will see me through for a while. Got some low cal snack stuff. Brought some ww soups as they're under 100 cals and on offer. Got some curly wurlys as there only 115 cals and dark choc kit kats for 107 cals. Also some mini meringues which are 20 cals each and ww choc whip which is 45 cals. Ummmm some ww yogurts which are only 50 cals each and some ww cookies for 85 cals or so. Lol. Just realised how much ww stuff I brought but it's so much easier and all calorie counted for you. Only a couple of days now until you start along with me. I'm going to be weighed at slimming world as usual on Mondays I won't tell them
    What I'm doing but I love my group and everyone there so I don't want to stop going. Have still managed to keep slim fast a secret from
    My mum lol. The only person who knows I'm
    Doing it is one of my best mates as she's not judgemental and I met her at slimming world so she knows how hard it is. :-) just realised how much I've waffled there!! Wooops sorrry!!! Xxx
    Ultimate goal to fit into size 12 clothes.

  9. #9
    Forum Master
    **punk*~*star**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    24th September, 2010
    Location
    Barnsley, south Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,771
    Rep Power
    130
    Diet: Slimming world
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 10th January 2011
    Start Weight: 17st0lb
    Current Weight: 14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st12lb
    Goal Date: 16/08/2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.8
    Current BMI: 35.4
    Goal BMI: 23.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st3.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st12.5lb
    % Lost 13.24%
    Yeah it is hard especially when people are so judgmental! My mum has always been thin so she is a nightmare, her fave saying at the minute is 'I don't know why you bother with the diet stuff, you're not THAT fat!' Cheers my husband knows & he's awesome, I jump from one diet to another (wasting a fortune along the way) & yoyoing from a size 12 to a size 20 & he never says a word it's nice you have a supportive friend & group, it makes all the difference & I don't see a problem with still going to group even if you not following plan...

    Good to know about the WW soup, it is easier when things are already calorie counted ill have to go stock up when the bloody snow goes!
    Last edited by **punk*~*star** : 26th January, 2013 at 11:25 AM

  10. #10
    Really Really likes to post!
    X Kelly X's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th April, 2009
    Location
    West Sussex, UK
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    29
    Diet: Slimfast
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 27.11.2013
    Start Weight: 20st9lb
    Current Weight: 20st9lb
    Goal Weight: 11st7lb
    Goal Date: Whenever i get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.3
    Current BMI: 45.3
    Goal BMI: 25.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 9st2lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by **punk*~*star** View Post
    Yeah it is hard especially when people are so judgmental! My mum has always been thin so she is a nightmare, her fave saying at the minute is 'I don't know why you bother with the diet stuff, you're not THAT fat!' Cheers my husband knows & he's awesome, I jump from one diet to another (wasting a fortune along the way) & yoyoing from a size 12 to a size 20 & he never says a word it's nice you have a supportive friend & group, it makes all the difference & I don't see a problem with still going to group even if you not following plan...

    Good to know about the WW soup, it is easier when things are already calorie counted ill have to go stock up when the bloody snow goes!
    Aww it's nice to have a supportive hubby. Have you got much snow where you are? We had quite a bit last week as the south seemed to have got it first but it's all melted now thankfully!

    So what made you want to try slim fast? Xx
    Ultimate goal to fit into size 12 clothes.

  11. #11
    Forum Master
    **punk*~*star**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    24th September, 2010
    Location
    Barnsley, south Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,771
    Rep Power
    130
    Diet: Slimming world
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 10th January 2011
    Start Weight: 17st0lb
    Current Weight: 14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st12lb
    Goal Date: 16/08/2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.8
    Current BMI: 35.4
    Goal BMI: 23.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st3.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st12.5lb
    % Lost 13.24%
    Quote Originally Posted by X Kelly X View Post

    Aww it's nice to have a supportive hubby. Have you got much snow where you are? We had quite a bit last week as the south seemed to have got it first but it's all melted now thankfully!

    So what made you want to try slim fast? Xx
    We got snow pretty bad last week (kids school was closed Monday) then it was more icy till last night when it started again & covered another couple of inch... It's sunny now & forecast loads of rain so hoping it will go soon

    To be honest I've tried SF before but never stuck to it (a few years ago now) I've had a number of none starts with SW recently - I think because SW isn't like a diet I tend to fixate on things I can't have coz you can eat normally, does that make sense?!? So thought I'd give SF a go while it was on offer... Hoping once the weight starts coming off it'll make me more determined to keep going

    What about you?

  12. #12
    Really Really likes to post!
    X Kelly X's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th April, 2009
    Location
    West Sussex, UK
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    29
    Diet: Slimfast
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 27.11.2013
    Start Weight: 20st9lb
    Current Weight: 20st9lb
    Goal Weight: 11st7lb
    Goal Date: Whenever i get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.3
    Current BMI: 45.3
    Goal BMI: 25.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 9st2lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by **punk*~*star** View Post

    We got snow pretty bad last week (kids school was closed Monday) then it was more icy till last night when it started again & covered another couple of inch... It's sunny now & forecast loads of rain so hoping it will go soon

    To be honest I've tried SF before but never stuck to it (a few years ago now) I've had a number of none starts with SW recently - I think because SW isn't like a diet I tend to fixate on things I can't have coz you can eat normally, does that make sense?!? So thought I'd give SF a go while it was on offer... Hoping once the weight starts coming off it'll make me more determined to keep going

    What about you?
    Well I've done SF before at my slimmest for a holiday. I combined with with ww at the time I think. Now I've got a hol coming up again and I'm alot heavier than I was. I found my old diary from when I was on it last time and i seemed to have good losses and I was happy too (suffered from depression before) so I thought I'd give it another go as the vlcd just aren't for me it's too strict and I like my carbs! So I think SF is a happy medium. I was bit worries about the amount of sugar in it but it seems to be working for me and it stops my major sugar cravings so I'm glad for that. Also been reading some success stories and there were a few who had lost quite a bit on SF which I was glad to read as I have a long way to go. Hoping to lose a stone a month before my hol x
    Ultimate goal to fit into size 12 clothes.

  13. #13
    Forum Master
    **punk*~*star**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    24th September, 2010
    Location
    Barnsley, south Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,771
    Rep Power
    130
    Diet: Slimming world
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 10th January 2011
    Start Weight: 17st0lb
    Current Weight: 14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st12lb
    Goal Date: 16/08/2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.8
    Current BMI: 35.4
    Goal BMI: 23.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st3.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st12.5lb
    % Lost 13.24%
    A stone per month is a really good goal & definitely achievable we aren't going on holiday till June 2014 so I have plenty of time to get sorted but at the minute I'm getting bigger not smaller well I'm hoping to stick to SF for the next 6 weeks (plus 2 days off plan at the end off feb) & team it up with the biggest loser 6 week slim down DVD (got it in poundland last week BARGAIN!) & see how I get on from there

    Where you going on holiday?

  14. #14
    Really Really likes to post!
    X Kelly X's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th April, 2009
    Location
    West Sussex, UK
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    29
    Diet: Slimfast
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 27.11.2013
    Start Weight: 20st9lb
    Current Weight: 20st9lb
    Goal Weight: 11st7lb
    Goal Date: Whenever i get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.3
    Current BMI: 45.3
    Goal BMI: 25.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 9st2lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by **punk*~*star** View Post
    A stone per month is a really good goal & definitely achievable we aren't going on holiday till June 2014 so I have plenty of time to get sorted but at the minute I'm getting bigger not smaller well I'm hoping to stick to SF for the next 6 weeks (plus 2 days off plan at the end off feb) & team it up with the biggest loser 6 week slim down DVD (got it in poundland last week BARGAIN!) & see how I get on from there
    Sounds like a great idea. And what a bargain too! I have that DVD and can honestly say it's not been opened yet haha got it few years back when it first came out haha ah well. I do like the josie Gibson DVD though, that's very good! I'm planning on having a weekend off (2/3 march) for my birthday and
    Ultimate goal to fit into size 12 clothes.

  15. #15
    Really Really likes to post!
    X Kelly X's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th April, 2009
    Location
    West Sussex, UK
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    29
    Diet: Slimfast
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 27.11.2013
    Start Weight: 20st9lb
    Current Weight: 20st9lb
    Goal Weight: 11st7lb
    Goal Date: Whenever i get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.3
    Current BMI: 45.3
    Goal BMI: 25.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 9st2lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by X Kelly X View Post

    Sounds like a great idea. And what a bargain too! I have that DVD and can honestly say it's not been opened yet haha got it few years back when it first came out haha ah well. I do like the josie Gibson DVD though, that's very good! I'm planning on having a weekend off (2/3 march) for my birthday and
    Pressed send accidentally... And will restart on the Monday. Lol xxx
    Ultimate goal to fit into size 12 clothes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.