This is probably going to sound ridiculous, but how does Slimfast actually work? I have to lose around 36lbs ideally, but taking it as it comes and was considering going back to Cambridge/Slim and Save, but my family don't really like the idea of me eating nothing especially when I have long days at University and work. My dad has done slim fast many moons back and did lose a lot of weight.
So on the website it says to have: 3 Snacks, 2 Shakes or Meal Bars and 1 600 Calorie Meal.
1) What kind of meals do you all have - do you cook every meal, do you buy ready made meals such as weighwatchers or tesco lighter choices?
2) Do you have to stick to slimfast only in terms of snacks (can you have nuts, raisins, ryvitas, low calorie crackers etc)?
3) Are you allowed any kind of fruit and veg?
4) Are there any foods/dairy or meats you are not allowed?
4) Do you have to have all 3 snacks or could I just have 2 shakes, main meal and 1 snack?
5) Can you still drink (Yes I know alcohol is calorific but I am still young and my social life is of great importance to me)?