Hi everyone. I've done countless rounds on countless diets.
But really need to knuckle down. I weighed on tuesday last week 22st 0.5lb.
Weigh in is tomorrow and going to be restarting SW aswell.
I own a bakery in my town, so constanly surrounded by food. Luckily I have very little desire to eat it. But the odd naughty naughty passes my lips. I won't ever be perfecy but I need to learn to be easier on myself when I slip instead of sliping and binging.
I will mostly be doing EE but with thebodd green day thrown in for good measure.
I want to lose weight for.....
1. My beautiful goddaughter. I want to be able to run around with her and not watch from the sidelines.
2. To have my own baby. After 5 years of trying I still haven't had the elusive BFP.
3. To be healthier, to be fitter and to be proud of how I look
4. To be more active and do more physical stuff in the bakery. With my illnesses it's tough. And losing weight would help.
5. To look in the mirror and be proud of what I see. Not ashamed.
My goals to begin with.
Lose 14lb 1st
Lose 28lb 2st
Lose 42lb 3st
Drop to a size 20
Drop to an 18
My consultant gave me 20syns a day because I have so much to losr so will start with 20 a day and see how i get on.
Feel free to pop in and chat. Obviously feel free to give advice and support. I need all I can get.
Much love xx
Losses so far.
16/7 - 22st 0.5lb
23/7 - 21st 5.5lb - 9lb loss
30/7 - 21st 0.75lb - 4.75lb loss