Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back2me2014

Thread: Here's to another go

  1. #1
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    5th January, 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Here's to another go

    Hi all,

    I have always been the bigger one in my friendship groups but looking back now I was never really that big... Until now! (Gulps)

    I am 25 and 14 stones. A couple of years ago I was 13 stones and loss 2 stones in about 3 months but I have slowly let myself go. I am a comfort eater, a massive emotional eater. Albeit sadness, joy, apathy, love, hurt, tiredness, liveliness- you name it I eat for it! Lol (wipes tear)

    So this time and for the LAST time... As I bow to never let myself go again.. I am aiming to lose 3 stones. I would like to this by June to average a 2lbs weekly loss. I previously loss weight on calorie counting but that is so time consuming so I am giving SW a go. Any success stories? Am I bring reasonable?

    Here's to taking this journey together folks! X

  2. #2
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    5th January, 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0
    6lbs lost in my first week however some disturbingly high numbers on the scale still!!!! Why did I let myself go so badly!!!! :'( 36lbs to lose, I need to be 25 and feeling alive!!!!
    beslim2014 likes this.

  3. #3
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    19th August, 2013
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 5ft1in
    Start Date: 21/08/13
    Start Weight: 10st1lb
    Current Weight: 10st8lb
    Goal Weight: 8st7lb
    Goal Date: 30 April 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 26.6
    Current BMI: 28
    Goal BMI: 22.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: -0st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st1lb
    % Lost -4.96%
    That's a brilliant loss!
    I do understand the frustration of having put weight back on, but you can do it!

  4. #4
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    5th January, 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreRosie View Post
    That's a brilliant loss! I do understand the frustration of having put weight back on, but you can do it!
    Thanks! Good luck on your journey!!xx

  5. #5
    Likes to post
    beslim2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th January, 2014
    Location
    Perth Scotland
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    3
    Start Weight: 12st13lb
    Current Weight: 11st12lb


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st1lb
    % Lost 8.29%
    Quote Originally Posted by Back2me2014 View Post
    Hi all,

    I have always been the bigger one in my friendship groups but looking back now I was never really that big... Until now! (Gulps)

    I am 25 and 14 stones. A couple of years ago I was 13 stones and loss 2 stones in about 3 months but I have slowly let myself go. I am a comfort eater, a massive emotional eater. Albeit sadness, joy, apathy, love, hurt, tiredness, liveliness- you name it I eat for it! Lol (wipes tear)

    So this time and for the LAST time... As I bow to never let myself go again.. I am aiming to lose 3 stones. I would like to this by June to average a 2lbs weekly loss. I previously loss weight on calorie counting but that is so time consuming so I am giving SW a go. Any success stories? Am I bring reasonable?

    Here's to taking this journey together folks! X
    Good luck. Having just joined I have to say that there is such alot of information on here from friendly, inspiring and normal human beings who know how hard it is to lose weight and keep it off.
    One day at a time






  6. #6
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    5th January, 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by beslim2014 View Post
    Good luck. Having just joined I have to say that there is such alot of information on here from friendly, inspiring and normal human beings who know how hard it is to lose weight and keep it off.
    Thank you! Good luck too! What diet are you doing?x





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.