Princess Stevie Perseveres! Struggling but NEVER giving in.
Good morning Mini's, I'm back! For those who know me and follow me, I've taken a short break from the forum recently.
I've been struggling with my weight since May, when I reached my 4st award. Since then I've been up and down (mostly up!) and struggling to stick to plan for whatever reason. I don't want to go into it too much as I don't want to bring all of those negative feelings back up - I am ready to draw a line now. Hence ANOTHER new diary.
Anyway, I go on holiday in 10 days time and, although I am nowhere near what I wanted to be, I want to be "on plan" until then and get rid of as much of this bloat as possible.
I'm currently just following SW from home and I'm not weighing myself at all. At the moment, just actually sticking to plan is the most important thing!
I managed my first full day back on plan yesterday, so lets hope I can keep it up...
(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed
- None! I had a lie-in with it being Bank Holiday, and by the time I fancied something to eat it was lunch time.
- Can of M&S "Count on Us" Red Thai Chicken Curry (2.5 Syns) served with Long Grain Rice and Vegetables (Carrots (S), Broccoli (S) and Sweetcorn)
- 2 x McCain's Frozen Jacket Potatoes (2 Syns) topped with Chilli (EL Beef Mince, Carrot (S), Celery (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion, (S) Mushrooms (S), Red Kidney Beans (S) and Chopped Tomatoes (S)) and Cheese (HExA)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 25g bag of Butterkist Toffee Popcorn (5.5 Syns)
- Special K Milk Chocolate Chewy Delight (4.5 Syns)
Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light
Daily Syns: 14.5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 14.5 / 105