Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Aly's Daily Concoctions - Food Diary

  1. #1
    Likes to post
    Alykins77's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th September, 2014
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimmingworld
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 29/09/2014
    Start Weight: 21st12.4lb
    Current Weight: 21st8lb
    Goal Weight: 12st8.4lb
    Goal Date: 04/01/2016


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 49.4
    Current BMI: 48.7
    Goal BMI: 28.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st4.4lb
    Weight to Lose: 8st13.6lb
    % Lost 1.44%

    Aly's Daily Concoctions - Food Diary

    Hi!

    Well here goes! I dont promise to have a load of great food ideas but the ones i do have ill share on this page as i go on my journey to becoming the most beautiful and slim bride

    PLANNED MEALS FOR TODAY:

    Breakfast (already had) : pineapple, kiwi and mullerlight raspberry and cranberry
    Lunch: Lamb Shank with new potatoes and veg (3.5 syns as lamb shanks are aldis frozen ones)
    Evening Meal: Bacon Pasta (Might use half my healthy A and top it with a little bit of cheese)

    Healthy A : Half 1% milk and half cheese for bacon pasta
    Healthy B: Some Almond Nuts

    SYNS:
    freddo 5syns
    Lamb Shanks 3.5syns

    Will update tonight as to whether i have stuck to what ive planned 100% or not

    Have a great day!

  2. #2
    Likes to post
    *sarahlou87*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    8th October, 2014
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: SW
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 9th October 2014
    Start Weight: 21st9lb
    Current Weight: 21st0lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb
    Goal Date: As long as it takes :)


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 48.9
    Current BMI: 47.4
    Goal BMI: 20.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st9lb
    Weight to Lose: 12st0lb
    % Lost 2.97%
    Quote Originally Posted by Alykins77 View Post
    Hi!

    Well here goes! I dont promise to have a load of great food ideas but the ones i do have ill share on this page as i go on my journey to becoming the most beautiful and slim bride

    PLANNED MEALS FOR TODAY:

    Breakfast (already had) : pineapple, kiwi and mullerlight raspberry and cranberry
    Lunch: Lamb Shank with new potatoes and veg (3.5 syns as lamb shanks are aldis frozen ones)
    Evening Meal: Bacon Pasta (Might use half my healthy A and top it with a little bit of cheese)

    Healthy A : Half 1% milk and half cheese for bacon pasta
    Healthy B: Some Almond Nuts

    SYNS:
    freddo 5syns
    Lamb Shanks 3.5syns

    Will update tonight as to whether i have stuck to what ive planned 100% or not

    Have a great day!
    Yaaaay! Here to follow!
    Alykins77 likes this.

  3. #3
    Likes to post
    Alykins77's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th September, 2014
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimmingworld
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 29/09/2014
    Start Weight: 21st12.4lb
    Current Weight: 21st8lb
    Goal Weight: 12st8.4lb
    Goal Date: 04/01/2016


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 49.4
    Current BMI: 48.7
    Goal BMI: 28.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st4.4lb
    Weight to Lose: 8st13.6lb
    % Lost 1.44%
    UPDATED FOOD DIARY:

    i did end up having stew and a mugshot instead of bacon pasta and had a slice of cheese just to nibble on but everything else pretty much remained the same Win for day 1

  4. #4
    Likes to post
    *sarahlou87*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    8th October, 2014
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: SW
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 9th October 2014
    Start Weight: 21st9lb
    Current Weight: 21st0lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb
    Goal Date: As long as it takes :)


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 48.9
    Current BMI: 47.4
    Goal BMI: 20.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st9lb
    Weight to Lose: 12st0lb
    % Lost 2.97%
    Quote Originally Posted by Alykins77 View Post
    UPDATED FOOD DIARY:

    i did end up having stew and a mugshot instead of bacon pasta and had a slice of cheese just to nibble on but everything else pretty much remained the same Win for day 1
    Yaaaaa y for day 1 done and dusted
    Alykins77 likes this.
    Chubby and Cynical - My Weight Loss Diary.
    Food Diary - Food Diary.

    Start weight 21st9lb
    Week1 -9lb -21st
    Week2 -3lb -20st 11lb

  5. #5
    Likes to post
    Alykins77's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th September, 2014
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimmingworld
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 29/09/2014
    Start Weight: 21st12.4lb
    Current Weight: 21st8lb
    Goal Weight: 12st8.4lb
    Goal Date: 04/01/2016


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 49.4
    Current BMI: 48.7
    Goal BMI: 28.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st4.4lb
    Weight to Lose: 8st13.6lb
    % Lost 1.44%
    Day 2 Food Diary

    Breakfast:
    vanilla mullerlight
    grapes
    20 almonds (might have the wrong amount for healthy b but saw this on forum help if im wrong :P)

    Lunch:
    Free homemade lamb stew
    freddo (5syns)
    apple
    frugo (i make it 5 syns for a bottle still need clarification)

    Dinner:
    roast chicken with new potatoes and vegetables

    HEA : 100ml milk for my coffee

    SNACKS: another vanilla mullerlight and some seafood sticks

    i think today is another good day :P

  6. #6
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    14th October, 2014
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: slimming world
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 01/07/2014
    Start Weight: 12st11.5lb
    Current Weight: 11st6lb
    Goal Weight: 10st7lb
    Goal Date: 25/12/2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.9
    Current BMI: 26.6
    Goal BMI: 24.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st5.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st13lb
    % Lost 10.86%
    sounds good
    Alykins77 likes this.

  7. #7
    Likes to post
    Alykins77's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th September, 2014
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimmingworld
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 29/09/2014
    Start Weight: 21st12.4lb
    Current Weight: 21st8lb
    Goal Weight: 12st8.4lb
    Goal Date: 04/01/2016


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 49.4
    Current BMI: 48.7
    Goal BMI: 28.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st4.4lb
    Weight to Lose: 8st13.6lb
    % Lost 1.44%
    Quote Originally Posted by lauradevlin93 View Post
    sounds good
    thank you hehe im trying my best

  8. #8
    Likes to post
    *sarahlou87*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    8th October, 2014
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: SW
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 9th October 2014
    Start Weight: 21st9lb
    Current Weight: 21st0lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb
    Goal Date: As long as it takes :)


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 48.9
    Current BMI: 47.4
    Goal BMI: 20.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st9lb
    Weight to Lose: 12st0lb
    % Lost 2.97%
    Looks like you are doing fantastic. And yes 20 plain almonds for a hex b
    Chubby and Cynical - My Weight Loss Diary.
    Food Diary - Food Diary.

    Start weight 21st9lb
    Week1 -9lb -21st
    Week2 -3lb -20st 11lb

  9. #9
    Likes to post
    Alykins77's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th September, 2014
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimmingworld
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 29/09/2014
    Start Weight: 21st12.4lb
    Current Weight: 21st8lb
    Goal Weight: 12st8.4lb
    Goal Date: 04/01/2016


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 49.4
    Current BMI: 48.7
    Goal BMI: 28.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st4.4lb
    Weight to Lose: 8st13.6lb
    % Lost 1.44%
    Quote Originally Posted by *sarahlou87* View Post
    Looks like you are doing fantastic. And yes 20 plain almonds for a hex b
    thanx im really surprised at how well im doing really haha im going to weigh myself at the gym tomorrow i know ive not given it a full week yet but its the only time i can get to the gym this week and i dont have any scales. x

    Day 3 food diary is:

    Breakfast:
    mullerlight toffee yoghurt
    grapes
    20 plain almonds hexb ( getting used to these abbreviations )

    Lunch:
    chicken pasta
    4x tbsp lighter than light mayo (2syns)
    apple
    Freddo (5syns)

    Dinner:
    lean pork medalions
    new potatoes
    roast veg (frylight used)
    brocolli and cauliflower
    2tsp mustard (1syn)
    2tbsp heinz light mayonnaise (4 syns)

    Night time snack:
    mullerlight vanilla yoghurt & grapes
    a coffee with some milk from hexa

  10. #10
    Likes to post
    Alykins77's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th September, 2014
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimmingworld
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 29/09/2014
    Start Weight: 21st12.4lb
    Current Weight: 21st8lb
    Goal Weight: 12st8.4lb
    Goal Date: 04/01/2016


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 49.4
    Current BMI: 48.7
    Goal BMI: 28.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st4.4lb
    Weight to Lose: 8st13.6lb
    % Lost 1.44%
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    great!!!!!!!! it`s really be good, i think
    good how long have you been doing SW?

  11. #11
    Likes to post
    *sarahlou87*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    8th October, 2014
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: SW
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 9th October 2014
    Start Weight: 21st9lb
    Current Weight: 21st0lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb
    Goal Date: As long as it takes :)


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 48.9
    Current BMI: 47.4
    Goal BMI: 20.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st9lb
    Weight to Lose: 12st0lb
    % Lost 2.97%
    Quote Originally Posted by Alykins77 View Post
    thanx im really surprised at how well im doing really haha im going to weigh myself at the gym tomorrow i know ive not given it a full week yet but its the only time i can get to the gym this week and i dont have any scales. x

    Day 3 food diary is:

    Breakfast:
    mullerlight toffee yoghurt
    grapes
    20 plain almonds hexb ( getting used to these abbreviations )

    Lunch:
    chicken pasta
    4x tbsp lighter than light mayo (2syns)
    apple
    Freddo (5syns)

    Dinner:
    lean pork medalions
    new potatoes
    roast veg (frylight used)
    brocolli and cauliflower
    2tsp mustard (1syn)
    2tbsp heinz light mayonnaise (4 syns)

    Night time snack:
    mullerlight vanilla yoghurt & grapes
    a coffee with some milk from hexa
    Food looks great today chick! Another fab day done and dusted.
    Alykins77 likes this.
    Chubby and Cynical - My Weight Loss Diary.
    Food Diary - Food Diary.

    Start weight 21st9lb
    Week1 -9lb -21st
    Week2 -3lb -20st 11lb

  12. #12
    Likes to post
    Alykins77's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th September, 2014
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimmingworld
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 29/09/2014
    Start Weight: 21st12.4lb
    Current Weight: 21st8lb
    Goal Weight: 12st8.4lb
    Goal Date: 04/01/2016


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 49.4
    Current BMI: 48.7
    Goal BMI: 28.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st4.4lb
    Weight to Lose: 8st13.6lb
    % Lost 1.44%
    Quote Originally Posted by *sarahlou87* View Post
    Food looks great today chick! Another fab day done and dusted.
    thank you soon ill try and be a little bit more adventurous with recipes etc :-P haha

  13. #13
    Likes to post
    Alykins77's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th September, 2014
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimmingworld
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 29/09/2014
    Start Weight: 21st12.4lb
    Current Weight: 21st8lb
    Goal Weight: 12st8.4lb
    Goal Date: 04/01/2016


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 49.4
    Current BMI: 48.7
    Goal BMI: 28.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st4.4lb
    Weight to Lose: 8st13.6lb
    % Lost 1.44%
    Day 4 Food Diary:

    Breakfast:
    coffee with sweetener and 50ml semi-skimmed millk (hexa)
    brooklea fat free greek yoghurt lemon flavour
    grapes and one banana chopped up

    Lunch:
    cheese 40g (hexa & 4syns)
    ham and chicken slices no visible fat
    1 and a half sesame ryvita (saving other half hexb for almonds as a snack later)
    pepsi max 500ml

    Dinner:
    pan fried lean pork
    roast veg incl. butternut squash, carrots, onion, potatoes and courgette
    2 x tbsp lighter than light mayo (1syn)

    Snacks:
    another lemon brooklea fat free greek yoghurt
    10 almonds (other half hexb)
    1 x ryvita sesame (1.5syns)
    1 x laughing cow light with blue cheese triangle (2 syns)
    1 x freddo (5 syns)

    another awesome day! plus weighed today and lost 2.2lb yay!!!

  14. #14
    Likes to post
    *sarahlou87*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    8th October, 2014
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: SW
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 9th October 2014
    Start Weight: 21st9lb
    Current Weight: 21st0lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb
    Goal Date: As long as it takes :)


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 48.9
    Current BMI: 47.4
    Goal BMI: 20.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st9lb
    Weight to Lose: 12st0lb
    % Lost 2.97%
    Quote Originally Posted by Alykins77 View Post
    Day 4 Food Diary:

    Breakfast:
    coffee with sweetener and 50ml semi-skimmed millk (hexa)
    brooklea fat free greek yoghurt lemon flavour
    grapes and one banana chopped up

    Lunch:
    cheese 40g (hexa & 4syns)
    ham and chicken slices no visible fat
    1 and a half sesame ryvita (saving other half hexb for almonds as a snack later)
    pepsi max 500ml

    Dinner:
    pan fried lean pork
    roast veg incl. butternut squash, carrots, onion, potatoes and courgette
    2 x tbsp lighter than light mayo (1syn)

    Snacks:
    another lemon brooklea fat free greek yoghurt
    10 almonds (other half hexb)
    1 x ryvita sesame (1.5syns)
    1 x laughing cow light with blue cheese triangle (2 syns)
    1 x freddo (5 syns)

    another awesome day! plus weighed today and lost 2.2lb yay!!!
    Yummy day today chick! Xxx
    Chubby and Cynical - My Weight Loss Diary.
    Food Diary - Food Diary.

    Start weight 21st9lb
    Week1 -9lb -21st
    Week2 -3lb -20st 11lb

  15. #15
    Likes to post
    *sarahlou87*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    8th October, 2014
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: SW
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 9th October 2014
    Start Weight: 21st9lb
    Current Weight: 21st0lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb
    Goal Date: As long as it takes :)


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 48.9
    Current BMI: 47.4
    Goal BMI: 20.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st9lb
    Weight to Lose: 12st0lb
    % Lost 2.97%
    Hello darling. How are you doing today?
    Chubby and Cynical - My Weight Loss Diary.
    Food Diary - Food Diary.

    Start weight 21st9lb
    Week1 -9lb -21st
    Week2 -3lb -20st 11lb

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.